• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

What do you guys think? Can I get some opinions?
Your reasoning behind 2-A AP? "2-A with Precognition, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation" That one sounds iffy. And also a Low 2-C explanation too.

-The Immortality justification, I suggest you should take an example from Eugo's profile, as it is, this sounded confusing.
-Acausality type 5 and Transduality type 2 interaction for being able to interact with Anos' source; should be moved under Non-Physical Interaction (for example, you can look up Eques profile).

-Abstract Existence (Kandaquisorte is the future itself. There is no way to touch the future. The order of Kandaquisorte is that there is no way to touch it. And the power that limits the future will slip through your hands.

I'm not sure this is necessary, it looks redundant considering she herself is already AE type 1.

Your reasoning behind 2-A AP? "2-A with Precognition, Law Manipulation, Fate Manipulation" That one sounds iffy. And also a Low 2-C explanation too.
No, her AP is 5A, low 2-C with kandaquizorte. The 2-A is just range for her precog, law, fate manipulation. Guess I should move those to the range section instead. As for low 2-C I'll add scans about Kandaquizorte description later, though some members plan to make Kandaquizorte 2-A later.
The Immortality justification, I suggest you should take an example from Eugo's profile, as it is, this sounded confusing.
-Acausality type 5 and Transduality type 2 interaction for being able to interact with Anos' source; should be moved under Non-Physical Interaction (for example, you can look up Eques profile)
Okay, will do that soon.
-Abstract Existence (Kandaquisorte is the future itself. There is no way to touch the future. The order of Kandaquisorte is that there is no way to touch it. And the power that limits the future will slip through your hands.

I'm not sure this is necessary, it looks redundant considering she herself is already AE type 1.
It's a different kind of AE and is less for her and more for Kandaquizorte. Guess I'll add that for Kandaquizorte in the standard equipment section.

Thanks for the feedback.

No, her AP is 5A, low 2-C with kandaquizorte. The 2-A is just range for her precog, law, fate manipulation. Guess I should move those to the range section instead. As for low 2-C I'll add scans about Kandaquizorte description later.
Okay so 5A AP.

For 2-A(Multiversal+) Precog, Law, and Fate Manipulation. I think you can peek at Yhwach's profile as a reference; Precognition and Fate Manipulation (4D - Multiversal+ - The Almighty allows Yhwach to see everything clearly from the present into the distant future.

This is the first time I see this format, but if this is accepted then I don't see why Nafta couldn't have her profile like that.

It's a different kind of AE and is less for her and more for Kandaquizorte. Guess I'll add that for Kandaquizorte in the standard equipment section.
I agree with that.
Thanks for the feedback.

No problem.

Have a question: If the militia world is accepted as 2-A, does that mean all worlds in general will also be 2-A because of this?I mean, every world has a god of the future, right?If so, then couldn't we argue for worlds or even 5D layer? What are the possibilities?

Have a question: If the militia world is accepted as 2-A, does that mean all worlds in general will also be 2-A because of this?I mean, every world has a god of the future, right?If so, then couldn't we argue for worlds or even 5D layer? What are the possibilities?
Logically Worlds should be 5D for being higher infinity which contains Multi+ structure but well but.....

You know what i am trying to say

Tier 1: Extradimensional
Characters who can significantly affect spaces of qualitatively greater sizes than ordinary universal models and spaces, usually represented in fiction by higher levels or states of existence (Or "levels of infinity", as referred below) which trivialize everything below them into insignificance, normally by perceiving them as akin to fictional constructs or something infinitesimal
Well i am trying to argue based on this.
Black sky Infinite is size.
Future world exist inside the black sky.
Future world itself is a 2A structure.
Also by militia explanation she can view complete world which has azure sky of gods which has land of traces which is infinite size and future world crystal but they can't view end of black sky even though both are infinite size.

It does quality for higher level of infinity.

If only the world contains aleph 2 amount of universes/structure we can go for low 1-A.
Where is the microcosm statement?
Well i am trying to argue based on this.
Black sky Infinite is size.
Future world exist inside the black sky.
Future world itself is a 2A structure.
Also by militia explanation she can view complete world which has azure sky of gods which has land of traces which is infinite size and future world crystal but they can't view end of black sky even though both are infinite size.

It does quality for higher level of infinity.
「各々の神域は、世界の縮図。世界の根源の上限が決まっているように、ダ・ク・カダーテの火露の数は決まっていて、この神域の花の数も決まっています」

"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this sanctuary."

The future world is a sanctuary?
 ミーシャが目の前を指さす。

鮮やかな蒼穹に星のように散りばめられているのは、黄金の火山や白色の湖、いばらの大地、車輪のような街など、色とりどりの様々な風景だ。

「ここが神々の蒼穹。見えている風景は、どれも神域」

エンネスオーネの芽宮神都や、ナフタの限局世界と同じものだ。

確かに、どれもこれも、凄まじい魔力を発している。
 Misha points out in front of him.

Scattered like stars across the brilliant azure sky are a variety of colorful landscapes, including golden volcanoes, white lakes, thorny lands, and wheel-like cities.

"This is the azure sky of the gods. Every landscape you see is a divine realm."

It is the same as the budding divine city of Ennesione and the limited world of Nafta.

Indeed, all of them emit tremendous magical power.
Here

Back