• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Need to dig up scans Venozdonor being
  1. Anos right eyes power. Same goes for sasha offsetting anos source.
  2. Evansmana being in Lunas womb which may have given the power to interact with Anos source
  3. Eques is literally Graham's son and he only has interaction not the feat for negation.
Eques being a chief god capable of Interact with misfits which exists outside the order and reason/logic and everything related is enough as well.

I've already make clear to him that if you can manipulate reason basically you're free to interact with everything. As reason is above order.
Well atleast then we need page explaining reason manipulation. People really misunderstands Reason manipulation as normal causality or law manipulation

The argument is that it's an anti feat unless there's an in verse explanation or something like that.

I don't exactly agree with that logic tbh.
Well, I and many others have already explained that Reason/logic in maou is above everything in the verse, above order (Fate, Law, Concepts, Dualities) Anos, Venuz, Graham and MEoCD are beyond order and reason and they even lack reason. We also have an order which would qualify as non-duality or even transduality, so just imagine.

-Magi has Realify>Fiction
-Instant Death has a Larger Universe encompassing a Smaller Universe, and so on endlessly. Not to mention Author explicitly says Higher DImensional Universe, and Higher Dimensional Being in its narrative and trustable words of the character.
I know. You can also gain HD by infinite transcendence. If we confirm the universes in the first layer are infinite then it qualifies

3x3x3 is 3^3, 4x4x4x4 is 4^4, so infinity^infinity is infinityxinfinityxinfinityxinfinityxinfinityxinfinity...

wait fr? i thought it’s infinite^infinite

or I’m tripping
I'm not even sure why infinite^infinite is uncountable infinite, taking ordinals into account an epsilon number are countless ^ omega notations that orders 0 to all the set of natural numbers (to prove the class of sets) then we can also use epsilon 0 to satisfy omega to the power of alpha and satisfy a limit ordinal so what do we get here? Based on ordinals infinite^infinite is not enough for aleph 1.

I'm not even sure why infinite^infinite is uncountable infinite, taking ordinals into account an epsilon number are countless ^ omega notations that orders 0 to all the set of natural numbers (to prove the class of sets) then we can also use epsilon 0 to satisfy omega to the power of alpha and satisfy a limit ordinal so what do we get here? Based on ordinals infinite^infinite is not enough for aleph 1.
Here they are, the great ones who have transcended the world of us mortals, those who speak the language of the gods.
Seriously though how are y'all so well versed in this? You lost me at epsilon number

Last edited:
@Dread RIP your lay vs Goku match Our lord dereck forgot about Lay 😭

Come to think of it 2A lay vs 2A Xeno Goku is stomp 💀
Want to know why this thread is dead? Aside from the fact that not many people care about Lay, it's mainly the organization of the thread, it's a complete mess. It's like if you present a project and it's all messed up, it has no head or tail.

Want to know why this thread is dead? Aside from the fact that not many people care about Lay, it's mainly the organization of the thread, it's a complete mess. It's like if you present a project and it's all messed up, it has no head or tail.
I will ask ant wait 😑

So should we close it then reorganize?

Back