• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I believe Eges spear Transcends all dimensions. But not sure.
I know but I want to know what dimensions there are. It would be strange to have the context say it transcends dimensions yet we don’t know what dimensions it’s talking about. Or it could, as you said, transcend all dimensions given the way it was said.

I know but I want to know what dimensions there are. It would be strange to have the context say it transcends dimensions yet we don’t know what dimensions it’s talking about. Or it could, as you said, transcend all dimensions given the way it was said.
I believe Each layer are dimensional difference. Knowing author 3 times brought up dimensions of power.

For now i can say they are like 25+ layers for sure.

Zinia Shivaheld the current strongest character in our verse. He created the strongest spell that could destroy 100k universes. He currently rules over 12 universe universes in the abyss of the silver sea. Likewise, he is stronger than Anos right now (since anos did not awaken as a lion of destruction). He lives in the abyss, a layer deeper than the 99th layer of the silver seas.

Hehehe, another plan
Each flow of water is timeline, and flow of water can stretched endlessly. There are many flow of water (waterfalls) in place of traces god

And all acumulated water is create a trace. Thats mean all traces is have they own timeline in Land of Traces

「遡航回廊は、過去へ遡る唯一の道。されど、回廊は三三日の過去のみを受けつけ、それ以外を拒絶する。地下遺跡リーガロンドロル内部の時の流れは、常に遡航する方向を向きながら停滞している。鍵を持ちて、扉を開き、船で時の流れを遡航せよ。三三日間の後、リーガロンドロルの最深部、この世のあらゆる痕跡がそこに待ち受ける」
"The Retrograde Corridor is the only way to go back to the past. However, the corridor accepts only the past of thirty-three days and rejects anything else. The flow of time inside the underground ruins Rigarondrol is stagnant, always facing the direction of sailing backwards. Grab the key, open the door, and travel back in time on your ship. Thirty-three days later, in the deepest part of Rigarondrol, every trace of this world awaits there."
 すぐにカヌーは、昇ってくる水の流れに逆行するように、遡航回廊の坂を下り始めた。
「かなり短縮できたけど、これでも、最下層まで行くのに三三日かかるのよね……?」
The canoe immediately, I started going down the slope of the retrograde corridor, going against the flow of the rising water.
“We were able to shorten it considerably, but even with this, it will take thirty-three days to reach the bottom, right?”
「船の速度は上げられる?」
 ミーシャが問う。
「ふむ。オールもなにもないからな。見たところ、この船は時の流れに乗ることしかできまい」
"Can the ship speed up?"
Misha asks.
"Hmm. There are no oars or anything. From the looks of it, this ship can only ride follow the flow of time."
「多少はできようが、鍵や船と違い、この水の流れは痕跡神の秩序そのものだ。向こうの分野でやり合うには少々分が悪いな」
"Although it can be done to some extent, unlike keys and ships, this flow of water is the very order of the Traces God. I'm not good enough to compete in the other field"
 サーシャの悲鳴とともに、俺たちを乗せたカヌーは、まっすぐ真下へ、リーガロンドロルの最深部を目指して時の水流に乗った。
Along with Sasha's scream, the canoe that carried us, straight down, rode the current of time, aiming for the deepest part of Rigarondrol.
 俺の魔眼めに、水流の終わりが映る。
 そうかと思えば、更にぐんとカヌーは速度を増し、大穴を抜けた。 
 途端に噴水が途切れ、カヌーは宙に投げ出された。
 辺りは広大な空間であり、床には蒼く薄い水がどこまでも続き、張られている。
 部屋の周囲では、何本もの滝が逆流するように上方へ昇っていた。
 けれども、水面が荒れることはなく、ただ一つの大きな波紋だけが、ゆらゆらと揺らめいている。
 やがて、カヌーが水面に落下する。
 思ったほどの衝撃はなく、その水に勢いを吸収されるように、すうっとカヌーは停止した。
The end of the water stream is reflected in my demonic eyes.
Just as I thought so, the canoe picked up speed even more and passed through a large hole. 
The fountain suddenly stopped and the canoe was thrown into the air.
The area is a vast space, and the floor is stretched with thin blue water that stretches endlessly.
Around the room, there were many waterfalls rising upward as if flowing backwards.
However, the surface of the water did not become rough, and only one large ripple was flickering.
Before long, the canoe falls to the surface of the water.
The canoe suddenly came to a halt as the water absorbed the momentum.
ここは時の始まり。
 溜まっている水は、一滴一滴がこの世に刻みつけられた痕跡だ。
This is the beginning of time.
Each drop of the accumulated water is a trace left on the world.

Hehehe, another plan
Each flow of water is timeline, and flow of water can stretched endlessly. There are many flow of water (waterfalls) in place of traces god

And all acumulated water is create a trace. Thats mean all traces is have they own timeline in Land of Traces

「遡航回廊は、過去へ遡る唯一の道。されど、回廊は三三日の過去のみを受けつけ、それ以外を拒絶する。地下遺跡リーガロンドロル内部の時の流れは、常に遡航する方向を向きながら停滞している。鍵を持ちて、扉を開き、船で時の流れを遡航せよ。三三日間の後、リーガロンドロルの最深部、この世のあらゆる痕跡がそこに待ち受ける」
"The Retrograde Corridor is the only way to go back to the past. However, the corridor accepts only the past of thirty-three days and rejects anything else. The flow of time inside the underground ruins Rigarondrol is stagnant, always facing the direction of sailing backwards. Grab the key, open the door, and travel back in time on your ship. Thirty-three days later, in the deepest part of Rigarondrol, every trace of this world awaits there."
The canoe immediately, I started going down the slope of the retrograde corridor, going against the flow of the rising water.
“We were able to shorten it considerably, but even with this, it will take thirty-three days to reach the bottom, right?”
「船の速度は上げられる?」
 ミーシャが問う。
"Can the ship speed up?"
Misha asks.
"Hmm. There are no oars or anything. From the looks of it, this ship can only ride follow the flow of time."
"Although it can be done to some extent, unlike keys and ships, this flow of water is the very order of the Traces God. I'm not good enough to compete in the other field"
Along with Sasha's scream, the canoe that carried us, straight down, rode the current of time, aiming for the deepest part of Rigarondrol.
 俺の魔眼めに、水流の終わりが映る。
 途端に噴水が途切れ、カヌーは宙に投げ出された。
 やがて、カヌーが水面に落下する。
Just as I thought so, the canoe picked up speed even more and passed through a large hole. 
The area is a vast space, and the floor is stretched with thin blue water that stretches endlessly.
Around the room, there were many waterfalls rising upward as if flowing backwards.
However, the surface of the water did not become rough, and only one large ripple was flickering.
ここは時の始まり。
No, that's not how it works.

Hehehe, another plan

「船の速度は上げられる?」
 ミーシャが問う。
"Can the ship speed up?"
Misha asks.
 俺の魔眼めに、水流の終わりが映る。
 途端に噴水が途切れ、カヌーは宙に投げ出された。
 やがて、カヌーが水面に落下する。
ここは時の始まり。
Are you trying to turn the "Land of traces" and "Limited World of Naphtha" into 2-B through 2-A structures? You are brave.

Edit:But I don't think it works, since the trace world only has the past of the world.

Reason???
Unlike the future world that contains all futures that exist, the land of traces is only based on the past that has occurred. Each drop of water being stated to be a trace isn't referring to a drop = 1 timeline but a drop = trace of something

Unlike the future world that contains all futures that exist, the land of traces is only based on the past that has occurred. Each drop of water being stated to be a trace isn't referring to a drop = 1 timeline but a drop = trace of something
Ahh, you misunderstanding what i mean

I mean the timeline is the flow of water. And then the water is acumulated and create a trace, thats mean the trace have they own flow or timeline

Hehehe, another plan

「船の速度は上げられる?」
 ミーシャが問う。
"Can the ship speed up?"
Misha asks.
 俺の魔眼めに、水流の終わりが映る。
 途端に噴水が途切れ、カヌーは宙に投げ出された。
 やがて、カヌーが水面に落下する。
ここは時の始まり。
Bro land of traces was big enough to store up EGA which Destroyed the future possibilities of NAFTA

Zinia Shivaheld the current strongest character in our verse. He created the strongest spell that could destroy 100k universes. He currently rules over 12 universe universes in the abyss of the silver sea. Likewise, he is stronger than Anos right now (since anos did not awaken as a lion of destruction). He lives in the abyss, a layer deeper than the 99th layer of the silver seas.
He has abyss magic don't know what the heck is that

No
Bro land of traces was big enough to store up EGA which Destroyed the future possibilities of NAFTA
, world of traces could not be destroyed by normal EGA because Anos had used it before and it became a trace in the world of traces. World of traces can't be destroyed by something it contains.

Ahh, you misunderstanding what i mean

I mean the timeline is the flow of water. And then the water is acumulated and create a trace, thats mean the trace have they own flow or timeline.
The waterfall is just time flowing backwards. The endless space covered with water they arrive at is the beginning of time. Each drop of water is = a trace of something in the world and they all accumulated there. They don't have their own timeline

The waterfall is just time flowing backwards. The endless space covered with water they arrive at is the beginning of time. Each drop of water is = a trace of something in the world and they all accumulated there. They don't have their own timeline
"Time flowing" thats mean timeline
Even it says:
current of time
Current basically mean a line of something

And the current of time is not just one but many, and they create a trace

"Time flowing" thats mean timeline
Even it says:

Current basically mean a line of something

And the current of time is not just one but many, and they create a trace
There are many waterfalls (Current of time) but it wasn't stated that each represent a different timeline.
The flow of time inside the underground ruins Rigarondrol is stagnant, always facing the direction of sailing backwards.
This says the time is flowing backwards here.
each drop of the endless accumulated water is a trace left on the world. "The world = 1 timeline.
Everything that has ever existed leaves a trace upon the world. The land of traces contains all trades of everything from militia's world. Nothing here indicates each waterfall being a separate timeline

No

, world of traces could not be destroyed by normal EGA because Anos had used it before and it became a trace in the world of traces. World of traces can't be destroyed by something it contains.
You are Contradicting yourself. If land of traces scales below or had Space less than future world. It shouldn't be able to do that.

There are like 3 currently open CRTs for the verse lmao. Maybe we should aband those and put all that evidence into one single CRT.

3? Where's the other 2? Anyway, i think is best to do it in one big CRT. But it needs to be carefully organized

There are like 3 currently open CRTs for the verse lmao. Maybe we should aband those and put all that evidence into one single CRT.
I was just thinking of creating a physiology blog, no CRT needed for that.

If I might ask, which other CRT is currently pending for the verse?

That blog does need a CRT to be accepted tho. Especially if it's abilities one. We have type 5 for Graham, fire dew one and Lay abilities.

There are many waterfalls (Current of time) but it wasn't stated that each represent a different timeline.
No need to state like that, because one current of time=timeline. By logic many current of time mean many timeline
This says the time is flowing backwards here.
Yeah, then??
each drop of the endless accumulated water is a trace left on the world. "The world = 1 timeline.
Everything that has ever existed leaves a trace upon the world. The land of traces contains all trades of everything from militia's world. Nothing here indicates each waterfall being a separate timeline
The word "many" is indicates a separate, and we know one waterfalls mean one timeline

No need to state like that, because one current of time=timeline. By logic many current of time mean many timeline

Yeah, then??

The word "many" is indicates a separate, and we know one waterfalls mean one timeline
No. The place they arrived at is were all traces gathered. The many waterfalls can all be the same timeline but just different ways to arrive there.

The reasoning is too flimsy to get this to work the way you're thinking.

No. The place they arrived at is were all traces gathered. The many waterfalls can all be the same timeline but just different ways to arrive there.

The reasoning is too flimsy to get this to work the way you're thinking.
I don't know if land of traces should be upgraded to 2A or not but we need to keep in mind that land of traces> future world.

Back