• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I have a question about the difference between the WN and LN Silver Sea.

In the WN we all know about the 99+ layers, and that each layer possibly holds infinite universes in the shape of bubbles.

In the LN the Silver Sea is completely different at least according to the wiki fandom LN section that explains the keywords.

"Silver Water Holy Sea: An area encompassing many "worlds" that extend outside of them. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants."

My question is are there still 99+ layers in the LN? Since it is not mentioned here.

I have a question about the difference between the WN and LN Silver Sea.

In the WN we all know about the 99+ layers, and that each layer possibly holds infinite universes in the shape of bubbles.

In the LN the Silver Sea is completely different at least according to the wiki fandom LN section that explains the keywords.

"Silver Water Holy Sea: An area encompassing many "worlds" that extend outside of them. Each world exists in a hierarchy, and the deeper the world, the stronger its order, and the more powerful its inhabitants."

My question is are there still 99+ layers in the LN? Since it is not mentioned here.
Worlds exist in Layered Hierarchy. Deeper worlds refered deep layers.

No. The place they arrived at is were all traces gathered. The many waterfalls can all be the same timeline but just different ways to arrive there.

The reasoning is too flimsy to get this to work the way you're thinking.
"Different ways" mean different thing. Yeah i mean if you read about possibilities make a parallel universes, you will get different ways mean different timeline

That not makes sense for says many current of time is just one same timeline, because they is seperate from each other

If we see from the begining of time or the center or the deepest part of rigarondrol. It will mean the timeline is branch from the center

Yeah it will consistent with this statement:
「過去は固執するものではない。積み重ねていくものだ。過去の積み重ねが、その数多の痕跡が、俺に新たな一歩を踏み出させ、<涅槃七歩征服ギリエリアム・ナヴィエム>が生まれた」
"The past does not stick. It's something that accumulates. The accumulation of the past, its numerous traces, made me take a new step, <Nirvana Seven Steps Conqueror Gillierium Naviem> was born."
Thats mean past is not stick but accumulates, we all know past is mean time and it will consitent with waterfalls that flow backward. And if it just one timeline the past must stick together, because thats how timeline work, i mean one linear time just have one past, one present, and one future

If anos gets upgraded to 1-C/B wont his resists be kinda shit for the tier given no one really scales to him or am I just braindead?😊
No clue but there is something I wanna say to everyone:

1) Hi, I am new around here (just created an account like a day ago)
2) I consider myself very well-informed and knowledgeable in the MGK verse, and I do agree that each layer transcends the others. (with feats as proof ofc)
3) I am hella confused as to why Anos hasn't gotten 1B because each layer does indeed transcends the others. Hell Anos could be outerversal because, in the anime, he said distances and dimensions are irrelevant (which I assume implies that he is above all dimensions and it doesn't matter to him aka outerversal) and Venuzdonoa is a principle destroying sword, not a conceptual one. Principle>Concepts & Meta concepts so venuzdonoa should also be outerversal.
4) Why is Anos hated?
5) I wanna become an MGK supporter and I hope to be well acquainted with yall

(sorry if this is too formal.....)

2) I consider myself very well-informed and knowledgeable in the MGK verse, and I do agree that each layer transcends the others. (with feats as proof ofc)
3) I am hella confused as to why Anos hasn't gotten 1B because each layer does indeed transcends the others. Hell Anos could be outerversal because, in the anime, he said distances and dimensions are irrelevant (which I assume implies that he is above all dimensions and it doesn't matter to him aka outerversal) and Venuzdonoa is a principle destroying sword, not a conceptual one. Principle>Concepts & Meta concepts so venuzdonoa should also be outerversal.
4) Why is Anos hated?

The transcendence between layers isn’t specified and the dimensions being irrelevant meant that pocket dimensions like the one Mel was using was useless, not actual dimensional planes. Also even if that were true there really wouldn’t be a point to the silver sea being a hierarchy of dimensions.

Hi
2) I consider myself very well-informed and knowledgeable in the MGK verse
I'm not
and I do agree that each layer transcends the others. (with feats as proof ofc)
All i read here is wank
4) Why is Anos hated?
No one has any reason to do so, and those who do don't even know why they hate him, maybe they just hate him for the sake of hating him.
Welcome.

4) Why is Anos hated?

I also somewhat agree. Since it does say in the WN that the power of everything exists in a different dimension and that a being who could destroy worlds in a layer with world destruction magic couldn't destroy a single ship in the next (deeper one) how Zeno e.g can destroy everything in DB since he as absolute power but DB is capped at 4D meaning he can't destroy anything in 5D since he doesn't have the power to do so. Before we talk about 1-B we should try to get Anos into tier 1 first.

Hi

I'm not

All i read here is wank

No one has any reason to do so, and those who do don't even know why they hate him, maybe they just hate him for the sake of hating him.

Welcome.
don't get me wrong, this is me sharing info on what I found out not tryna wank or anything.

The transcendence between layers isn’t specified and the dimensions being irrelevant meant that pocket dimensions like the one Mel was using was useless, not actual dimensional planes. Also even if that were true there really wouldn’t be a point to the silver sea being a hierarchy of dimensions.
Referred to pocket dimensions, ah ok then. I guess we still need more clarification on each layer being higher dimensionality than the other one.

"Also even if that were true there really wouldn’t be a point to the silver sea being a hierarchy of dimensions."
could you please elaborate on that for me, (my brain doesn't work so late in the night)

Last edited:
Referred to pocket dimensions, ah ok then. I guess we still need more clarification on each layer being higher dimensionality than the other one.

"Also even if that were true there really wouldn’t be a point to the silver sea being a hierarchy of dimensions."
could you please elaborate on that for me, (my brain doesn't work so late in the night)
If venuzdonoa was outerversal, then the proposition of the silver sea would be pointless if it were higher existences for each layer. Outerversal means being superior to dimensions, so 99D+ would be useless if you have already transcended dimensions.

If venuzdonoa was outerversal, then the proposition of the silver sea would be pointless if it were higher existences for each layer. Outerversal means being superior to dimensions, so 99D+ would be useless if you have already transcended dimensions.
Ok ty. Did you hear that MGK getting a season 2 in 2023

It won't be pointless as that's still venuzdonor doing what it was supposed to do

Back