• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

WN chapter 129, apparently Anos is able to create pseudo roots using <root mother> eleonore and with how MGnF characters can tank attacks with their source, he could just use it to tank any ability directed at his source.

Abilities we missed but don't worry, we'll add it in a separate thread.

Evansmana: memory manipulation (can erase memories), Transduality 2 & Acausality 5 interaction, Chaos manipulation (can affect Anos source).

Lay: earth and plant manipulation (with great sacred sword zeele and zereo), better accelerated development (acquires techniques at an alarming rate), weapon control (can call for and control his weapons when not in contact with them)

Anos: information manipulation type 2 (can affect spirits rumors, lore).

Everybody else: Limited acausality type 1 (The gods who govern time have an order that determines the past as the past)

Last edited:
Looks like DBH characters are getting immeasurable speed. We can finally have some matches without speed equal.
̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶"̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶?̶

̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶"̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶i̶n̶"̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶.̶ ̶W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶?̶
Now that you mention it, it won't lol.
Does this happen in all vs threads with immeasurable speed?

Now that you mention it, it won't lol.
Does this happen in all vs threads with immeasurable speed?
Yes, because you need feats of affecting beings with that level of speed IIRC (the degree of Immeasurable speed the character has), otherwise your character likely speedblitzes the other's hax (even passives) as well

Abilities we missed but don't worry, we'll add it in a separate thread.

Evansmana: memory manipulation (can erase memories), Transduality 2 & Acausality 5 interaction, Chaos manipulation (can affect Anos source).

Lay: earth and plant manipulation (with great sacred sword zeele and zereo), better accelerated development (acquires techniques at an alarming rate), weapon control (can call for and control his weapons when not in contact with them)

Anos: information manipulation type 2 (can affect spirits rumors, lore).

Everybody else: Limited acausality type 1 (The gods who govern time have an order that determines the past as the past)
Added Evansmana and lay abilities

Make list of all common abilities and send me. I will make a sandbox this time. We can make a seperate physiology kinda page for all. Many abilities are same for everyone

One 2A structure ready to be served
Kandaquizorte are the many future of the world it self, it encompasses all futures and possibilities. And the number of futures is infinite, that why its equal to the shape of the world

The future in Kandaquizorte is not just possibilities that can happen, but already exist and set, in the moment the world came to existence. The future is already being realized and contructed by order

The world is plays the dice of god, and what the result is what the world are. Thats mean everything is in possibilities, every action of person will have result

Even the action of one person can make the world perish

「この目が開くとき、ナフタにはすべての未来が見えるでしょう。起こるべきすべての未来が、あらゆる奇跡が、未来神ナフタの手の内にある。あなたの手の隙間から、勝利という未来はこぼれ落ち、抗う可能性すら消え果てる」
 当たり前のように彼女は言う。
「風邪をこじらせて死ぬ者もいる。転んで命を落とす者もいる。あらゆる者が神のサイコロを振り、その結果この世を生きている。ナフタに挑むのならば、あなたを最悪の日が襲うでしょう」
"When these eyes are opened, Naphta will see all futures. All futures, all miracles, are in the hands of future god Naphta. From the gaps in your hands, the future of victory will spill out, Even the possibility of resisting is gone.”
"She says as if it's only natural."
"Some people die from catching a cold. Some fall and die. Everyone plays the dice of God, and lives in this world as a result. If you challenge Naphta, the worst day will come your way."
「カンダクイゾルテは未来そのもの。未来に触れる術はありません」
"Kandakuizorte is the future itself. There is no way to touch the future."
「<未来世水晶>カンダクイゾルテは、この世界の数多の未来、それは世界の形に等しいでしょう。あなたの行いは、世界と自分とどちらが先に滅ぶか比べようというもの。結論は火を見るよりも明らかでしょう」
"<Future World Crystal> Kandakuizorte, is the many futures of this world, it will be equal to the shape of the world. Your action is to compare who will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than looking at the fire"
「ナフタは宣誓します。現在がここにある限り、未来は滅びようとも何度でも蘇る。<未来世水晶>を滅ぼすには、あらゆる可能性を滅ぼすしかありません」
"Nafta swears. As long as the present is here, the future will revive over and over again even if it perishes. The only way to destroy <Future World Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
「神は秩序だ。代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。未来神ナフタが見る数多の未来は、その秩序によって構成されている。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった未来を、覆すことはできまい」
"God is order. The agent will be the same. The many futures seen by the future god Nafta, are constructed according to that order. No matter how much power she has, an orderly god cannot overturn an orderly future."
「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」
"There is no single future. With Nafta's love, there are infinite possibilities, and people have hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid. "
I need this 🥴

Added Evansmana and lay abilities

Make list of all common abilities and send me. I will make a sandbox this time. We can make a seperate physiology kinda page for all. Many abilities are same for everyone
Off the top of my head;
  • Teleportation (ga tom)
  • Flight (fress)
  • Healing, up to low-mid (can use ei sheal)
  • Camouflage and stealth? (can hide themselves and conceal magic power with rainel & najira)
  • Power nullification (can deploy anti- magic barriers)
  • Force field creation (can use magic barriers)
  • Dimensional storage
  • Power bestowal (with gyze)
  • Enhanced senses and Extrasensory perception (with magic eyes)
  • Creation (with ibis)
  • Resistance to power null and Status effect inducement ( by creating demon king castles)
  • Telekinesis - (can move and control objects with their magic power)
  • Body puppetry (can infuse their words with magic power and compel others to do their bidding)
  • Regeneration, Mid-godly (can revive themselves with ingal)
  • Longevity (for demons),
  • Immortality types 3, 4, 8 (can revive so long as their source is intact)
  • Reactive Power Level (when approaching true destruction)

Last edited:
Lay, who's that?
You're trolling right?

fd1c3d4c37171aad427e44267b521c42.png

best profile

You're trolling right?

c7a.gif

One 2A structure ready to be served
Kandaquizorte are the many future of the world it self, it encompasses all futures and possibilities. And the number of futures is infinite, that why its equal to the shape of the world

The future in Kandaquizorte is not just possibilities that can happen, but already exist and set, in the moment the world came to existence. The future is already being realized and contructed by order

The world is plays the dice of god, and what the result is what the world are. Thats mean everything is in possibilities, every action of person will have result

Even the action of one person can make the world perish

「この目が開くとき、ナフタにはすべての未来が見えるでしょう。起こるべきすべての未来が、あらゆる奇跡が、未来神ナフタの手の内にある。あなたの手の隙間から、勝利という未来はこぼれ落ち、抗う可能性すら消え果てる」
 当たり前のように彼女は言う。
「風邪をこじらせて死ぬ者もいる。転んで命を落とす者もいる。あらゆる者が神のサイコロを振り、その結果この世を生きている。ナフタに挑むのならば、あなたを最悪の日が襲うでしょう」
"When these eyes are opened, Naphta will see all futures. All futures, all miracles, are in the hands of future god Naphta. From the gaps in your hands, the future of victory will spill out, Even the possibility of resisting is gone.”
"She says as if it's only natural."
"Some people die from catching a cold. Some fall and die. Everyone plays the dice of God, and lives in this world as a result. If you challenge Naphta, the worst day will come your way."
「カンダクイゾルテは未来そのもの。未来に触れる術はありません」
"Kandakuizorte is the future itself. There is no way to touch the future."
「<未来世水晶>カンダクイゾルテは、この世界の数多の未来、それは世界の形に等しいでしょう。あなたの行いは、世界と自分とどちらが先に滅ぶか比べようというもの。結論は火を見るよりも明らかでしょう」
"<Future World Crystal> Kandakuizorte, is the many futures of this world, it will be equal to the shape of the world. Your action is to compare who will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than looking at the fire"
「ナフタは宣誓します。現在がここにある限り、未来は滅びようとも何度でも蘇る。<未来世水晶>を滅ぼすには、あらゆる可能性を滅ぼすしかありません」
"Nafta swears. As long as the present is here, the future will revive over and over again even if it perishes. The only way to destroy <Future World Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
「神は秩序だ。代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。未来神ナフタが見る数多の未来は、その秩序によって構成されている。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった未来を、覆すことはできまい」
"God is order. The agent will be the same. The many futures seen by the future god Nafta, are constructed according to that order. No matter how much power she has, an orderly god cannot overturn an orderly future."
「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」
"There is no single future. With Nafta's love, there are infinite possibilities, and people have hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid. "
14188.jpeg

Whose profile

Off the top of my head;
  • Teleportation (ga tom)
  • Flight (fress)
  • Healing, up to low-mid (can use ei sheal)
  • Camouflage and stealth? (can hide themselves and conceal magic power with rainel & najira)
  • Power nullification (can deploy anti- magic barriers)
  • Force field creation (can use magic barriers)
  • Dimensional storage
  • Power bestowal (with gyze)
  • Enhanced senses and Extrasensory perception (with magic eyes)
  • Creation (with ibis)
  • Resistance to power null and Status effect inducement ( by creating demon king castles)
  • Telekinesis - (can move and control objects with their magic power)
  • Body puppetry (can infuse their words with magic power and compel others to do their bidding)
  • Regeneration, Mid-godly (can revive themselves with ingal)
  • Longevity (for demons),
  • Immortality types 3, 4, 8 (can revive so long as their source is intact)
  • Reactive Power Level (when approaching true destruction)
Information type 2 manipulation
Telepathy or something to community between each other
NPI can interact with spirits
Besbed. Can interact with source
Underwater activity
Self sustain
Deep magic two types of adaptation forgot what they called. It's pretty haxed if you think about it. Because any can make character adapt to any type of concepts.

Resistance to death manipulation, pain manipulation, corruption, Paralysis Inducement, currently they should get resistance to CM type 1 and law manipulation of shallow layers.

I hope atleast top characters learns Rayon in next arc. It's pretty handy in ccombat.

Spirits
  • High godly regeneration ( can't die until Rumours and Legends exist in the World)
  • Information Manipulation (Type 2. Spirits are made up of rumours and legends from others and can manipulate those Rumours and Legends as basis for their existence and power)
  • Intangibility
  • Invisibility ( if they are i forgot)
  • If anything needs to be added tell me

Gods

• High godly regeneration ( All gods can Regenerate from source destruction)
  • Resistance Negation
  • Resistance to Resistance Negation
  • Pocket Reality warping, status amp and reduction ( can create Domain and fight there)
  • Resistance to Poison ( gods can't drunk)
  • Law and Conceptual manipulation
  • Limited Acausality type 1
  • Extraordinary perception
  • Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Information Manipulation
  • Mind Manipulation
  • Blessing or holy manipulation whatever
  • Powernullification
  • Anti magic
  • Barrier Creation

Confirmist

• High godly regeneration negation
  • Mid godly regeneration
  • Resistance Negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation
  • Power Mimicry (only for few)
  • Extraordinary perception and senses
  • Resistance to law and Conceptual manipulation type 1 ( Confirmist surpasses gods existence)
  • Other abilities of demons 🚬🗿

Last edited:
Information type 2 manipulation
Not everyone has this.
Telepathy or something to community between each other
Yes, with liikus
Besbed. Can interact with source
Can you say for sure everyone has this? Anos said even in the mythical age he was the only one who could use it.
Underwater activity
Self sustain
These two are the same. I think self sustenance type 3 covers breathing under water or is it type 1/2
Deep magic two types of adaptation forgot what they called. It's pretty haxed if you think about it. Because any can
For all characters currently in the silver sea arc, yes. Others don't qualify.
Resistance to death manipulation, pain manipulation, corruption, Paralysis Inducement, currently they should get resistance to CM type 1 and law manipulation of shallow layers
Death manipulation, yes. Pain manipulation is only if they can withstand the pain from source destruction so it won't apply to everyone.
Corruption, yes. Why should they resist paralysis inducement?
If they don't have feats of resisting CM& law at all they shouldn't qualify so specify it for SS characters only.

• High godly regeneration ( can't die until Rumours and Legends exist in the World)
  • Information Manipulation (Type 2. Spirits are made up of rumours and legends from others and can manipulate those Rumours and Legends as basis for their existence and power)
  • Intangibility
  • Invisibility ( if they are i forgot)
  • If anything needs to be added tell me
-HGR (can't die as long as their rumors and lore exists).
-Its said they consume their roots when they use spirit magic so I guess they should all get info type 2.
-invisibility and intangibility is a no. As I just read arc 4, there's only 1 spirit with invisibility and intangibility (hidden wolf jennul) and this is only when you're looking at it. If you close your eyes you can touch it.

Gods

• High godly regeneration ( All gods can Regenerate from source destruction)
  • Resistance Negation
  • Pocket Reality warping, status amp and reduction ( can create Domain and fight there)
  • Resistance to Poison ( gods can't drunk)
  • Law and Conceptual manipulation
  • Limited Acausality type 1
  • Extraordinary perception
  • Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Information Manipulation
  • Mind Manipulation
  • Blessing or holy manipulation whatever
  • Powernullification
  • Anti magic
  • Barrier manipulation
  • Stat amp and redux is a no. Their domains don't work like demon king castles. So far the only god I know that does this with their domain is nafta by limiting the future.
  • once again don't know about type 2 info. The Only God shown to affect spirits rumors and lore issues nousgalia (can summon divine silver wolves <Nguyen> that devour spirits along with their rumors and lore).
  • why do they get mind manipulation?
  • Gods can bless others but aren't blessed themselves. blessed= no, holy manipulation= yes.

Everything else is fine

Confirmist

• High godly regeneration negation
  • Mid godly regeneration
  • Resistance Negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation
  • Power Mimicry (only for few)
  • Extraordinary perception and senses
  • Resistance to law and Conceptual manipulation type 1 ( Confirmist surpasses gods existence)
Haven't gotten this far so I can't say if its right or wrong

Not everyone has this.
All spirits are Information type 2
Can you say for sure everyone has this? Anos said even in the mythical age he was the only one who could use it.
Sasha was spamming this even before Silver Sea arc 🦆
These two are the same. I think self sustenance type 3 covers breathing under water or is it type 1/2
Both are same but abilities are different
For all characters currently in the silver sea arc, yes. Others don't qualify.
Silver Sea character gets Confirmist abilities not this.
Death manipulation, yes. Pain manipulation is only if they can withstand the pain from source destruction so it won't apply to everyone.
Corruption, yes. Why should they resist paralysis inducement?
If they don't have feats of resisting CM& law at all they shouldn't qualify so specify it for SS characters only.
Anos presence stated to paralyse others
  • Stat amp and redux is a no. Their domains don't work like demon king castles. So far the only god I know that does this with their domain is nafta by limiting the future.
Every domain/realm gives them amp. It's clearly mentioned in the azure sky arc read the second chapter there.
  • once again don't know about type 2 info. The Only God shown to affect spirits rumors and lore issues nousgalia (can summon divine silver wolves <Nguyen> that devour spirits along with their rumors and lore).
  • why do they get mind manipulation?
Manipulating information on sources should get information type 2. Also affecting spirits should get information type 2.
HFG manipulated memories of Jerga and Misha manipulated memories of Eleonore
  • Gods can bless others but aren't blessed themselves. blessed= no, holy manipulation= yes.
No one said they bless themselves it's for others

All spirits are Information type 2
Spirits getting type 2 info manip? I agree. Everyone else who hasn't shown feats? No.
Sasha was spamming this even before Silver Sea arc 🦆
After Anos taught her in chapter 160. Has he taught others how to use it? Apparently it also uses a lot of magic power.
Silver Sea character gets Confirmist abilities not this.
I was talking about those from militia world.
Every domain/realm gives them amp. It's clearly mentioned in the azure sky arc read the second chapter there.
Okay I guess
Manipulating information on sources should get information type 2. Also affecting spirits should get information type 2.
If they affect a spirits root then yes. Affecting a spirit doesn't qualify for it as they only embody rumors, lore and legend in their true form and their true form can still be affected normally.
HFG manipulated memories of Jerga and Misha manipulated memories of Eleonore
I know about HFG, I even dropped a scan but this shouldn't make all gods get mind manipulation

Back