• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small ability addition for Anos & Lay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start with some Anos Voldigoad's powers additions.
  • Passive Corruption Manipulation & Resistance to Corruption
Anos states every demons has immunity to parasitic resists and dominates both the parasitic dragon and parasitic god's attempts to corrupt him, so I think he should get immunity to both type 1 (parasitic dragon) and type 2 (parasitic god) corruption.
「ふむ。ボルディノスに聞いてなかったか、ヴィアフレア。地上に寄生虫の類は山ほどいるが、決して魔族には寄生せぬ」
 彼女は初耳といった表情を浮かべている。
「なぜだか、わかるか?」
 ヴィアフレアは答えず、回復魔法で傷を癒すのに集中している。
「魔族に寄生すれば最後、その寄生虫は免疫によって逆に支配されてしまうからだ。強い魔力と免疫力を有する魔族に寄生すれば、竜だろうと神だろうとそうなる」

"Hmm. Did Boldinos not tell you, Viafreya? There are plenty of parasites on earth, but they never live among demons."
 She has a look on her face like she's never heard of it before. "Do you know why?"
 Via Flair does not answer, concentrating on healing the wounds with restorative magic.
"This is because, once parasitized by a demon tribe, the parasite will be controlled by the immune system. If it is parasitized by a demon tribe with strong magical power and immunity, it will be so whether it is a dragon or a god.""]
  • Adaptation and Resistance Negation with <Egil Grone Angdroa>
Anos adapted to deeper layers world in an instant where even he used durability negation hax on his opponent it didn't even hurt their skin. Also In that world nothing was working except EGA.
「この程度の弾丸ではイレギュラーになりはせんよ、 元首アノス」
「ふむ。 力を見せればいいのか?」
地面を蹴り、 間合いに踏み込む。
「話が早い」
<深源死殺> の拳を奴の土手っ腹にぶち込む。 ジジの体は僅かに浮い たが、この魔弾世界の秩序では薄皮一枚傷つけることができぬ。
「効かんよ。 我が世界の理がまだ理解できんか」
「なにを言っている?」
拳を開く。 終末の火が煌々と燃えていた。
ベブズド エギルグローネ・アングドロア <深源死殺> と同時に発動した<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲> を握り込み、隠 していたのだ。
魔弾を放とうとしていたジジは、 咄嗟に反魔法に切り替える。
直後、 終末の火が奴の体を飲み込んだ。
「俺が未だこの世界に適応できぬと思っているなら、 深淵総軍の分析と やらも大したことはない」
俺の背後に、魔法陣の砲塔がずらりと並ぶ。
その数は十と四。
すべての砲塔から黒き粒子が立ち上り、 七重の螺旋 を描く。

"A bullet of this magnitude will not make you an irregularity, Headman Anos."
"Hmm. Show of force?"
Kicking the ground, he steps into the gap.
"Fast talker."
 I put <Deep Source Death Killer>fist into his stomach. Gigi's body floated slightly, but in the order of this magic bullet world, not even a thin layer of skin could be harmed.
"It won't work. You still don't understand the logic of my world, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"
He opens his fist. The fire of the apocalypse was burning brightly.
Bevsd Egilgurone Angudoroa, who had activated it at the same time as the <Death Killer of the Deep Source>, was clutching and concealing the <Glossed Ash Ember Cannon of the Extreme Hell World>.
Gigi, who was about to release a magic bullet, quickly switched to anti-magic.
Immediately after, the fire of the apocalypse engulfed his body.
"If you still think I can't adapt to this world, then the analysis of the Abyssal General's army and all that doesn't help much."
Behind me, a row of magic turrets line up.
The number is ten and four.
Black particles rise from all the turrets and form a sevenfold spiral.
Immortality type 9 negation for MEOCD & Venozdonor.
(Cut off link between Entanglement God and Admiral Gigi. Admiral Gigi body exist in different plane of reality he was using Entanglement god body as his Avatar),

Now with Lay Glanzudlii's powers additions.
Flight
(Can fly via <Fless>), Healing (Can heal all damage to the target via <Ei Sheal>), Underwater Breathing (Type 4; Can breathe underwater via <Koko>), Telepathy (Can share her thoughts with others and read minds via <Leaks>), Invisibility (Can become invisible via <Rainel> and conceal his magic power via <Najira>), Forcefield Creation (Can create anti-magic barriers and forcefields), Dimensional Storage (Via magic storage), Dimensional Travel (Can attack across dimensions. Can connect dimensions together. Can travel across dimensions via <Gatom>), Teleportation (Can teleport via <Gatom>),
Dimensional Storage, Power Bestowal via Gyze,
Air Manipulation, Spacial Manipulation (Can Cut thru space and send attacks to other dimensions), Resistance to Time Stop (Melhies time stop didn't affected him)
Now with Lay's sword Evansmana
  • Empathic Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Probability Manipulation, Adaptation
    (Evansmana is born from Rumours & legends. It was shown to adapt to users wishes. It created a pathway to Holy king location which was not known by any others, adapted to Yzark abilities which frozes future and cut off possibilities of future)
It was the same as in Pablo Hetala.
As if enveloped by its radiance, lay and the others are isolated in a space of light.
A white rainbow, which had not been there before, could be seen.
Directly beneath it was Evansmana, where a woman dressed in royal attire stands.
She holds a fetters in her mouth, a brush in her right hand and a wooden letter in her left.
She is Dionatek, the Heavenly Spirit King.
She moves her brush slowly.
'......Towards the end of this rainbow road............'

A tranquil voice sounded.
'...... there are people waiting for help......'
The space of light faded away and the area reverted back to the workshop.
At the same time, the Heavenly Spirit King disappeared.
A white rainbow shoots up into the sky from the Spirit God Man Sword.
It passes through the chimney, creating a pure white path that draws a straight line.
Lay slowly looked up at the sky.
'Is that ......?'
'It's a rainbow path. The Celestial Spirit King Dionatek must have told you to aim for that end.'
'Yes,' Barzalondo replied.
They go out of the chimney and out of the workshop.
The rainbow road crossed the sky and continued beyond the black sky.
'......the destination seems to be outside Hyphoria ......'
Balzarondo said.
'Shall we go?'
Lay sends <Thought Communication Leaks> to the Fan Union girls.
'Ellen. 'Ellen, can you get the train moving? I have somewhere I want to go.'
Understood! I'll get it out right away!
Ellen replies.
'There's no Misa, and it's hard to get on the train in hiding, though.'
Lay says with a slightly annoyed look on His face.
'Don't worry about the mess afterwards. Whatever happens, I'll clean it up."
Shin says.
If there are people waiting for help, we can't take our time.
Another day has passed since the Heavenly Spirit King tried to tell him.
'Alright.'
A whistle is heard.
Looking up, the Demon King's train had departed from the Garnzest Hunting Palace and was running through the air.
Rey and Balzarond floated up using<Fres> and headed towards the Demon king Train.
'Lay, I'll open the engine room door.
The engine room door opens.
They entered through it.
Himuka and Kasa were sweating and using shovels to throw coal into the fire chamber.
Because they are not used to it, they cannot achieve significant speeds.
Realising this, Barzalondo approached and extended his hand.
'Let me take over.'
'Yes,......Oh, please,.......'
He took Casa's shovel.
'Turn onto that rainbow path. Full speed ahead.
Roger that."
Under Lay's direction, the demon train entered the rainbow road and ascended straight up that road. In no time at all, it rose to the black sky and went straight out of the Sacred Sword World of Hyphoria.
The rainbow road continued endlessly on the shining silver sea.
There, the Demon Train runs on silver-lit rails.
A silver-water ship with Balzarondo's men came by and ran alongside it.
A few hours later, one small world came into view before them.
But the glow was darker than the silver bubbles they usually see.
'There's no ...... silver light. Looks like a bubble world ......."
Balzarondo says.
'What's the point of the rainbow road if you can't see it?
'Rainbow Road seems to lead there, but I thought you said we weren't allowed to go in there?'
'According to Pablo Hetala law, yes. ...... Even the common sense of the Silver Water Holy Sea says that it is undesirable to interfere with the bubbles. 'Because you never know what might happen when someone with such immense magical power as us enters an unstable world.'
Balzarondo's lips are drawn into a tight line.
'There's no need for you to risk it too. We'll go on our own.'
After a pause, however, Balzarondo said.
'No,...... do not doubt the guidance of the Heavenly Spirit King. I believe this is the right way, even if it means breaking the law.'
Lay nodded.
'Set course for the bubble world ahead. Full speed ahead."
'Yes. Full speed ahead.
The demon king train speeds up and enters the bubble world.
It fixed the rails of the silver light and descended through the black sky.
When it arrived, the sky was pitch black.
It is currently midnight in Hyphoria.
Considering that it is the same here, it is not unnatural that the sky is dark, but there is not a single light on the ground.
No, on the contrary, there was not a single sign of life.
The presence of life was infinitesimally weak.
"It's on the verge of ...... perishing, and it's probably lost most of its ...... fire dew. Not uncommon in the bubble world, I hear."
Balzarondo says.
'I'm going out.'
'Lay is going out. Engine room, open the door.'
'Roger.'
The door to the engine room opens and layy and Balzarondo take to the air.
The Spirit Gods' Sword in Lay's hand began to shine again.
A rainbow path appears in front of them.
The white rainbow continued to the ground.
Lay and Balzarondo look at each other and nod in agreement.
Flying through the sky, they continue along the rainbow path.
Eventually, they see a mountainside.
There is something like a cave.
At its entrance, there is a sturdy-looking door with a magic circle drawn on it.
It was quite old.
'Unlocking di'.
Balzarondo tries to unlock it.
But it did not open.
'...... the door to Bubble World won't open ......?'
Balzarondo raises his eyebrows in puzzlement.
How could anyone in this dying world do such a thing? He could not help but wonder.
'It doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary.'
Lay holds up his Evans Mana and exhales.
With a flash. The door cracks in half and collapses with a clatter.
'Careful.
'I know.'
The two walk into the cave with their magical eyes.
Inside is dimly lit.
But it doesn't look that big.
'............u......u......'
Lay came to a halt and listens.
He heard a groan.
With his spirit godman sword, he illuminated the interior.
There, lying on the ground, was a skinny old man in rags.
He was so exhausted that he had almost no magic power.
It was a wonder that he even raised his voice, he looked as if he was about to perish.
......a......a......a......a......a......a......a......a......a
The next voice that spilled out was not the old man's, but Balzarond's. He looked astonished.
He looks up in astonishment and gasps in disbelief.
His hands tremble and sweat trickles down his cheeks.
The words spilled out in a plop.
'............ Father ............ on...' .............................. ..."
祝聖天主エイフェの権能を宿す霊神人剣エヴァンスマナが、凍結する未来の可能性を断ち切っているのだ。
The spirit deity sword evanescent manna, which bears the authority of the celebrated heavenly sovereign Aife, is cutting off the possibility of a frozen future.
 ジェルガから<聖域熾光砲テオ・トライアス>が発射されるが、理滅剣の前にはなんの意味もなく、消し去られる。
 巨人の頭に、理滅剣ヴェヌズドノアを振り下ろし、そこに重ねるように、霊神人剣エヴァスマナが振り下ろされた。
「……ぐ、あ…………ぁ…………」
 鎧巨人の体が消えていく。
 アゼシオンの人間からの想いはまだ供給されている。
 魔力は残っているが、その存在を維持できぬかのように、光がどんどん薄れていく。
 <魔族断罪ジェルガ>の宿命が断ちきられ、その魔法が消えようとしているのだ。
 Theo Trias, a fierce light cannon of the sanctuary, was fired from Jerga, but it was meaningless in the face of the Spirit God sword, and was obliterated.
 The sword Venuzdonor was swung at the head of the giant, and the sword Evasmana was swung at the head of the giant, as if to overlap it.
The sword was then swung down with the Spirit Gods' Sword Evasmana. ..."
 The body of the Armored Titan disappears.
 Thoughts from the azation's humans are still being supplied.
 The magic power is still there, but the light is fading rapidly, as if it cannot sustain its existence.
 The fate of the <Jerga, the absolution of demons> is about to be severed and its magic is about to disappear.
&
(Cut off link between Entanglement God and Admiral Gigi. Admiral Gigi body exist in different plane of reality he was using Entanglement god body as his Avatar)
  • Accelerated Development
    (Anos states Evansmana power Evolves during every future)
「お前は過去の痕跡を再現できる。この<天牙刃断てんがはだん>は、いつかレイが放ったものと相違ない」
 聖剣をつかまれたまま、痕跡神が<天牙刃断てんがはだん>を繰り出す。
 だが、俺はその悉くを<森羅万掌イ・グネアス>と<四界牆壁ベノ・イエヴン>でつかみとり、封じ込めた。
「あの男の剣は、それを振るう度に成長する未来へ向かう刃だ。一太刀毎に過去を超えるからこそ、予測がつかぬ。だが、お前の剣はただ過去をなぞるだけだ」
 痕跡神であるゆえに、奴は新たな剣を振るうことができぬ。
 それは決してレイの剣ではない。

"You can reproduce traces of the past. This '<Heavenly Fang Blade Breakout Tenkaidan>' is no different from the one that Lay unleashed one day."
 With the holy sword in his grasp, the god of traces unleashes the "Heavenly Fang Blades".
 But I grabbed all of them with my Morura Manchurian Palm Ignace and the four walls of Benno Even, and contained them all.
"His sword is a blade that grows with each swing, a blade that heads toward the future. It is unpredictable because it transcends the past with each stroke. But your sword only traces the past."
 Because he is a god of traces, he cannot wield a new sword.
 It will never be Lay's sword.
  • Healing, Energy Projection, Danmaku, Durability Negation, Fissionism (Can sever fate of fussed people Making their fusion undone)
アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアが目を丸くし、地面を蹴ろうとする。
だが、 数瞬遅い。
エヴァンスマナに純白の光が集い、それは剣身を補強するかの如く刃 と化す。 その切っ先から目映い光線が発せられた。
「...... うっ······ あつ……………!」
ベノ・イエヴン <四界牆壁>の薄膜を、 エヴァンスマナの光線が貫き、 アヴォス ・ デ ィルヘヴィアの体に風穴を空ける。
彼女の姿が真っ白な光に包まれた。
てんがだん
「<天牙刃断>」
一呼吸の間に、無数の光の剣閃が、 アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアの体を 同時に斬り裂いた。 剣を振るうまでもなく、 その剣撃を無数に打ち込み、 宿命を断ち斬 る。
てんがはだん
それが、霊神人剣、 秘奥が一、 <天牙刃断>。
アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアの体が神々しい光に包まれていた。 てんがはだん そして、その輝きが、 <天牙刃断>によって、二つに切断されたの だ。
球状の二つの光が、 星のように激しく瞬いている。
「君を解き放つ、暴虐の魔王という悲しい宿命から。そう、 霊神人剣は 「教えてくれた」
ゆっくりと純白の光が収まっていき、やがて完全に消える。
片方の光の中からはアヴォス・ディルヘヴィアが、 そして、 もう片方 の光の中からはミサが姿を現した。
水のように溶けて混じり合った二人の根源。 決して戻れぬという宿命を断ちきるが如く、 それは霊神人剣が秘奥に て、完全に分けられた。

Avos Dilhevia rolls her eyes and tries to kick the ground.
But he is a few moments too late.
A pure white light gathered on the evanescent mana, and it turned into a blade as if it was reinforcing the sword body. A dazzling ray of light is emitted from the tip of the blade.
The first time I saw it, I thought, "...... Ugh ------ Atsu ...............!"
The rays of evanescent mana penetrated the thin film of the Beno Even <Reference Wall> and blew a hole through Avos Dilhevia's body.
Her figure was enveloped in a pure white light.
Heavenly Dan
"<Tenga Dan>"
In the space of a single breath, countless sword flashes of light simultaneously slashed through Avos Dilhevia's body. Without even having to swing his sword, he struck countless sword blows, cutting off his fate.
Heavenly Gods' Sword
This is the secret of the Spirit God Sword, the <Tenkou Hada-dan>.
Avos Dilhevia's body was enveloped in a divine light. And then, that radiance was cut in two by the Heavenly Fang Blade Severing.
The two spherical lights twinkled violently like stars.
"From the sad fate of the tyrannical demon king who unleashed you. So the Spirit God Sword taught me."
Slowly, the pure white lights subside and eventually disappear completely.
From one side of the light emerged Avos Dilhevia, and from the other, Misa.
Their roots melted and blended together like water. As if to sever the fate that they could never return, they were completely separated by the secret depths of the Spirit God Sword.
  • Resistance Negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation (can affect Anos who has Resistance to Resistance Negation)
  • Resistance to Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1. Unnafected by Yzak order which freezes Possibilities of future and time and order couldn't powernull the abilities of Evansmana<ref>Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha; Web Novel; [https://ncode.syosetu.com/n1578dx/627/ Chapter 627]</ref>)
I posted the scans above for Evansmana resisting and cutting thru Yzark Abilities
No idea which Ability this suites
白虹が聖剣に集う。エヴァンスマナを構え、レイは聖ハイフォリアの祝福に真っ向から立ち向かっていく。

「――<廻天虹刃かいてんこうは>っっっ!!」

流星の如き虹の輝きを、レイはエヴァンスマナにて斬り裂いた。放たれた神々しい光は霊神人剣の秘奥により形を変えていき、レイの背に一本の虹の剣――虹刃こうはを作る。

切断した権能の魔力を変換しているのだ。
 レイの背後には、虹刃が二本、三本と増えていく。

The white rainbow gathers around the holy sword. With Evansmana at the ready, Lay stood face to face with the blessing of the Holy Hayfolia.

"-- <Kaiten Nijihachi (heavenly rainbow blade)>!!"

Lay slashed through the rainbow's radiance like a meteor with her evanescent mana. The divine light that was emitted was transformed by the secret of the Spirit God Sword to form a single rainbow sword--the rainbow blade on Lay's back.

It is converting the magic power of the severed authority.
 Behind Lay's back, two or three more rainbow blades are created.
  • Memory Manipulation (Can erase memories)

• Non-Physical Interaction (Can affect Anos source).

Last edited:
Why are we treating that scan as resistance negation in the first place when it makes more sense to say gods are resistant to all other gods powers expect their own?

Lay ain't a god
"Gods powers can only be resisted by other gods" meaning all gods have resistance negation.

A god resisting another god's powers means that god has resistance to resistance negation.

Affecting a god that resisted another gods powers means you have resistance negation to resistance to resistance negation.

This is how the chain works. Yzark is also a chief god, no need to say why he would resist other gods powers as
Chief god> creation & destruction gods> other gods> guardian gods and layers /different levels of potency can exist in each stage of that hierarchy

Why are we treating that scan as resistance negation in the first place when it makes more sense to say gods are resistant to all other gods powers expect their own?
I don't get your logic sorry. It's explicitly stated only gods can resist other gods so atleast one layer Resistance negation for each gods. It's pretty clear i don't see what you are trying to say.

That's the way its been and saying "gods are resistant to other gods powers" doesn't make sense as gods won't be able to affect each other at all if its that way.

In the first place nullifying resistance = resistance negation.

Added some abilities to the OP. Gonna replace some scans with even better translation later
Add this;
Regeneration negation- low mid, possibly Mid (a stigma is formed when holy magic enters a wound) has been shown to negate healing from magic, barriers like ei sheal, de igeria that can regenerate lost limbs. Nousgalia possibly used ei sheal to regenerate eldemade's head after it was cut off by shin.

Add this;
Regeneration negation- low mid, possibly Mid (a stigma is formed when holy magic enters a wound) has been shown to negate healing from magic, barriers like ei sheal, de igeria that can regenerate lost limbs. Nousgalia possibly used ei sheal to regenerate eldemade's head after it was cut off by shin.
He has HGR negation so need.

Evansmana didn't deny Jerga's immortality and regeneration, he did it because Anos summoned Venuzdonoa and ended that reason
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

All venuzdonor destroyed was the reason that "jerga" who is holy cannot be destroyed by evansmana as evansmana can't destroy that which is holy because it was made to destroy demons.

Evansmana is what cut off his fate of being tied to the worlds order. Y'all need to stop getting this confused.

Further proof of this is that when Anos summoned delzogade long before he used venuzdonor, lay was immediately able to harm jerga with evansmana despite it not working before.

Unconventional Resistance to Corruption & Passive Corruption Manipulation.
Corruption seems fine, dunno where you get that passive corruption from
Adaptation, Resistance Negation for EGA
Adaptation is okay. Resistance negation is a no cus IIRC EGA is a deeper magic.
Immortality type 9 negation for MEOCD & Venozdonor.
Hmmm kinda iffy but if you guys doesn't have problems with that then neither am.

I would suggest you add High Godly regeneration negation for Purple and MEoCD as purple can permanently destroy gods who can regenerate from source destruction and for MEoCD for being the unsealed version of MEoCD and scaling about venuzdonoa feats and attacks.
Lay abilities
Yes
Evansmana Abilities

Greater Holy Manipulation, Purification, Fate manipulation, Powernullification
(Stated to sever predestined destiny. Can cut off fate of things and null their abilities)
Yes
Regeneration negation (High-Godly) & Immortality negation (Type 1, 3, 8 & 9, Cut off Jergas fate and negated his Immortality of being tied to the order of the world, Cut off link between Entanglement God and Admiral Gigi. Admiral Gigi body exist in different plane of reality he was using Entanglement god body as his Avatar),
 ジェルガから<聖域熾光砲テオ・トライアス>が発射されるが、理滅剣の前にはなんの意味もなく、消し去られる。

巨人の頭に、理滅剣ヴェヌズドノアを振り下ろし、そこに重ねるように、霊神人剣エヴァスマナが振り下ろされた。

「……ぐ、あ…………ぁ…………」

鎧巨人の体が消えていく。

アゼシオンの人間からの想いはまだ供給されている。

魔力は残っているが、その存在を維持できぬかのように、光がどんどん薄れていく。

<魔族断罪ジェルガ>の宿命が断ちきられ、その魔法が消えようとしているのだ。

Theo Trias, a fierce light cannon of the sanctuary, was fired from Jelga, but it was meaningless in the face of the Rishonen sword, and was obliterated.

The sword Venuzdonor was swung at the head of the giant, and the sword Evasmana was swung at the head of the giant, as if to overlap it.

The sword was then swung down with the Spirit Gods' Sword Evasmana. ..."

The body of the Armored Titan disappears.

Thoughts from the azation's humans are still being supplied.

The magic power is still there, but the light is fading rapidly, as if it cannot sustain its existence.

<The fate of Jelga is about to be severed and its magic is about to disappear.
Just Immo Type 9, others immortality and regeneration negation feats was for Venuzdonoa destroying the reason and was venuzdonoa the one who destroyed jerga, as evansamana only cut the fate.
Accelerated Development(Anos states Evansmana power Evolves during every future)
「お前は過去の痕跡を再現できる。この<天牙刃断てんがはだん>は、いつかレイが放ったものと相違ない」

聖剣をつかまれたまま、痕跡神が<天牙刃断てんがはだん>を繰り出す。

だが、俺はその悉くを<森羅万掌イ・グネアス>と<四界牆壁ベノ・イエヴン>でつかみとり、封じ込めた。

「あの男の剣は、それを振るう度に成長する未来へ向かう刃だ。一太刀毎に過去を超えるからこそ、予測がつかぬ。だが、お前の剣はただ過去をなぞるだけだ」

痕跡神であるゆえに、奴は新たな剣を振るうことができぬ。

それは決してレイの剣ではない。

You can reproduce traces of the past. This 'Heavenly Fang Blade Breakout Tenkaidan' is no different from the one that Rei unleashed one day."

With the holy sword in his grasp, the god of traces unleashes the "Heavenly Fang Blades".

But I grabbed all of them with my Morura Manchurian Palm Ignace and the four walls of Benno Even, and contained them all.

His sword is a blade that grows with each swing, a blade that heads toward the future. It is unpredictable because it transcends the past with each stroke. But your sword only traces the past.

Because he is a god of traces, he cannot wield a new sword.

It will never be Ray's sword.
Should be fine ig.
Empathic Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Probability Manipulation, Adaptation (Evansmana is born from Rumours & legends. It was shown to adapt to users wishes. It created a pathway to Holy king location which was not known by any others, adapted to Yzark abilities which frozes future and cut off possibilities of future)
It was the same as in Pablo Hetala.

As if enveloped by its radiance, lay and the others are isolated in a space of light.

A white rainbow, which had not been there before, could be seen.

Directly beneath it was Evansmana, where a woman dressed in royal attire stands.

She holds a fetters in her mouth, a brush in her right hand and a wooden letter in her left.

She is Dionatek, the Heavenly Spirit King.

She moves her brush slowly.

'......Towards the end of this rainbow road............'

A tranquil voice sounded.

'...... there are people waiting for help......'

The space of light faded away and the area reverted back to the workshop.

At the same time, the Heavenly Spirit King disappeared.

A white rainbow shoots up into the sky from the Spirit God Man Sword.

It passes through the chimney, creating a pure white path that draws a straight line.

Lay slowly looked up at the sky.

'Is that ......?'

'It's a rainbow path. The Celestial Spirit King Dionatek must have told you to aim for that end.'

'Yes,' Barzalondo replied.

They go out of the chimney and out of the workshop.

The rainbow road crossed the sky and continued beyond the black sky.

'......the destination seems to be outside Hyphoria ......'

Balzarondo said.

'Shall we go?'

Lay sends <Thought Communication Leaks> to the Fan Union girls.

'Ellen. 'Ellen, can you get the train moving? I have somewhere I want to go.'

Understood! I'll get it out right away!

Ellen replies.

'There's no Misa, and it's hard to get on the train in hiding, though.'

Lay says with a slightly annoyed look on His face.

'Don't worry about the mess afterwards. Whatever happens, I'll clean it up."

Shin says.

If there are people waiting for help, we can't take our time.

Another day has passed since the Heavenly Spirit King tried to tell him.

'Alright.'

A whistle is heard.

Looking up, the Demon King's train had departed from the Garnzest Hunting Palace and was running through the air.

Rey and Balzarond floated up using<Fres> and headed towards the Demon king Train.

'Lay, I'll open the engine room door.

The engine room door opens.

They entered through it.

Himuka and Kasa were sweating and using shovels to throw coal into the fire chamber.

Because they are not used to it, they cannot achieve significant speeds.

Realising this, Barzalondo approached and extended his hand.

'Let me take over.'

'Yes,......Oh, please,.......'

He took Casa's shovel.

'Turn onto that rainbow path. Full speed ahead.

Roger that."

Under Lay's direction, the demon train entered the rainbow road and ascended straight up that road. In no time at all, it rose to the black sky and went straight out of the Sacred Sword World of Hyphoria.

The rainbow road continued endlessly on the shining silver sea.

There, the Demon Train runs on silver-lit rails.

A silver-water ship with Balzarondo's men came by and ran alongside it.

A few hours later, one small world came into view before them.

But the glow was darker than the silver bubbles they usually see.

'There's no ...... silver light. Looks like a bubble world ......."

Balzarondo says.

'What's the point of the rainbow road if you can't see it?

'Rainbow Road seems to lead there, but I thought you said we weren't allowed to go in there?'

'According to Pablo Hetala law, yes. ...... Even the common sense of the Silver Water Holy Sea says that it is undesirable to interfere with the bubbles. 'Because you never know what might happen when someone with such immense magical power as us enters an unstable world.'

Balzarondo's lips are drawn into a tight line.

'There's no need for you to risk it too. We'll go on our own.'

After a pause, however, Balzarondo said.

'No,...... do not doubt the guidance of the Heavenly Spirit King. I believe this is the right way, even if it means breaking the law.'

Lay nodded.

'Set course for the bubble world ahead. Full speed ahead."

'Yes. Full speed ahead.

The demon king train speeds up and enters the bubble world.

It fixed the rails of the silver light and descended through the black sky.

When it arrived, the sky was pitch black.

It is currently midnight in Hyphoria.

Considering that it is the same here, it is not unnatural that the sky is dark, but there is not a single light on the ground.

No, on the contrary, there was not a single sign of life.

The presence of life was infinitesimally weak.

"It's on the verge of ...... perishing, and it's probably lost most of its ...... fire dew. Not uncommon in the bubble world, I hear."

Balzarondo says.

'I'm going out.'

'Lay is going out. Engine room, open the door.'

'Roger.'

The door to the engine room opens and layy and Balzarondo take to the air.

The Spirit Gods' Sword in Lay's hand began to shine again.

A rainbow path appears in front of them.

The white rainbow continued to the ground.

Lay and Balzarondo look at each other and nod in agreement.

Flying through the sky, they continue along the rainbow path.

Eventually, they see a mountainside.

There is something like a cave.

At its entrance, there is a sturdy-looking door with a magic circle drawn on it.

It was quite old.

'Unlocking di'.

Balzarondo tries to unlock it.

But it did not open.

'...... the door to Bubble World won't open ......?'

Balzarondo raises his eyebrows in puzzlement.

How could anyone in this dying world do such a thing? He could not help but wonder.

'It doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary.'

Lay holds up his Evans Mana and exhales.

With a flash. The door cracks in half and collapses with a clatter.

'Careful.

'I know.'

The two walk into the cave with their magical eyes.

Inside is dimly lit.

But it doesn't look that big.

'............u......u......'

Lay came to a halt and listens.

He heard a groan.

With his spirit godman sword, he illuminated the interior.

There, lying on the ground, was a skinny old man in rags.

He was so exhausted that he had almost no magic power.

It was a wonder that he even raised his voice, he looked as if he was about to perish.

......a......a......a......a......a......a......a......a......a

The next voice that spilled out was not the old man's, but Balzarond's. He looked astonished.

He looks up in astonishment and gasps in disbelief.

His hands tremble and sweat trickles down his cheeks.

The words spilled out in a plop.

'............ Father ............ on...' .............................. ..."
祝聖天主エイフェの権能を宿す霊神人剣エヴァンスマナが、凍結する未来の可能性を断ち切っているのだ。

The spirit deity sword evanescent manna, which bears the authority of the celebrated heavenly sovereign Aife, is cutting off the possibility of a frozen future.
Fine ig.
Healing, Energy Projection, Danmaku, Durability Negation, Fissionism (Can sever fate of fussed people Making their fusion undone),
アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアが目を丸くし、地面を蹴ろうとする。

だが、 数瞬遅い。

エヴァンスマナに純白の光が集い、それは剣身を補強するかの如く刃 と化す。 その切っ先から目映い光線が発せられた。

「...... うっ······ あつ……………!」

ベノ・イエヴン <四界牆壁>の薄膜を、 エヴァンスマナの光線が貫き、 アヴォス ・ デ ィルヘヴィアの体に風穴を空ける。

彼女の姿が真っ白な光に包まれた。

てんがだん

「<天牙刃断>」

一呼吸の間に、無数の光の剣閃が、 アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアの体を 同時に斬り裂いた。 剣を振るうまでもなく、 その剣撃を無数に打ち込み、 宿命を断ち斬 る。

てんがはだん

それが、霊神人剣、 秘奥が一、 <天牙刃断>。

アヴォス・ディルヘヴィアの体が神々しい光に包まれていた。 てんがはだん そして、その輝きが、 <天牙刃断>によって、二つに切断されたの だ。

球状の二つの光が、 星のように激しく瞬いている。

「君を解き放つ、暴虐の魔王という悲しい宿命から。そう、 霊神人剣は 「教えてくれた」

ゆっくりと純白の光が収まっていき、やがて完全に消える。

片方の光の中からはアヴォス・ディルヘヴィアが、 そして、 もう片方 の光の中からはミサが姿を現した。

水のように溶けて混じり合った二人の根源。 決して戻れぬという宿命を断ちきるが如く、 それは霊神人剣が秘奥に て、完全に分けられた。

Avos Dilhevia rolls her eyes and tries to kick the ground.

But he is a few moments too late.

A pure white light gathered on the evanescent mana, and it turned into a blade as if it was reinforcing the sword body. A dazzling ray of light is emitted from the tip of the blade.

The first time I saw it, I thought, "...... Ugh ------ Atsu ...............!"

The rays of evanescent mana penetrated the thin film of the Beno Even <Reference Wall> and blew a hole through Avos Dirgevia's body.

Her figure was enveloped in a pure white light.

Heavenly Dan

"<Tenga Dan>"

In the space of a single breath, countless sword flashes of light simultaneously slashed through Avos Dirgevia's body. Without even having to swing his sword, he struck countless sword blows, cutting off his fate.

Heavenly Gods' Sword

This is the secret of the Reishinjin Sword, the <Tenkou Hada-dan>.

Avos Dirgevia's body was enveloped in a divine light. And then, that radiance was cut in two by the Heavenly Fang Blade Severing.

The two spherical lights twinkled violently like stars.

"From the sad fate of the tyrannical demon king who unleashed you. So the Reishinjin Sword taught me."

Slowly, the pure white lights subside and eventually disappear completely.

From one side of the light emerged Avos Dirgevia, and from the other, Misa.

Their roots melted and blended together like water. As if to sever the fate that they could never return, they were completely separated by the secret depths of the Reishinjin Sword.
Yes
Resistance Negation to Resistance to Resistance Negation (can affect gods who has Resistance to Resistance Negation)
No, gods doesn't have Resistance to Resistance negation, their attacks have Resistance negation as they only can be resisted by other gods.
Resistance to Probability Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation ( Type 1. Can resist abilities of deeper layers Chief God Yzark whose authority is similar to Eques. Yzark authority which freezes Possibilities of future and time and order couldn't powernull the abilities of Evansmana)

I posted the scans above for Evansmana resisting and cutting thru Yzark Abilities
Should be fine.
Corrosion Inducement (Can affect Anos source and still remain not affected by demon king blood), Power Absorption (Evansmana can be wielded by only few who are selected by Evansmana itself),
Mind giving the scan?
Damage Transferal or Attack Reflection ?

No idea which Ability this suites
 白虹が聖剣に集う。エヴァンスマナを構え、レイは聖ハイフォリアの祝福に真っ向から立ち向かっていく。

「――<廻天虹刃かいてんこうは>っっっ!!」

流星の如き虹の輝きを、レイはエヴァンスマナにて斬り裂いた。放たれた神々しい光は霊神人剣の秘奥により形を変えていき、レイの背に一本の虹の剣――虹刃こうはを作る。

切断した権能の魔力を変換しているのだ。
 レイの背後には、虹刃が二本、三本と増えていく。

The white rainbow gathers around the holy sword. With Evans Mana at the ready, Rei confronts the blessing of the Holy Hyphoria head-on.

"-- <Kaiten Niji Bara Kaiten Koha>!!!!"

Rei slashed through the rainbow's radiance like a meteor with her evanescent mana. The divine light that was emitted was transformed by the secret of the Reishinjin Sword to form a single rainbow sword--the rainbow blade Koha--on Rei's back.

The magic power of the severed authority is converted.
 Behind Ray's back, two or three rainbow blades increase.
Dunno
Additions for lay;
1). Power mimicry and limited resistance to status effect inducement (Sigshesta can mimic different types of energy and thus gains resistance to effects induced by said energy)
Where is it implied here that it is a feat of sighesta? Besides Lay could already use holy magic by himself, he didn't have to copy any magic, and he is not resisting anything since he move because he was using holy magic.
2). Damage boost and Resistance to existence erasure with Sigshesta (can amplify his swords power by using them simultaneously),
Yes
Where is it implied here that he resisted EE?
3). Limited acausality type 1 (The gods who govern time have an order that determines the past as the past)
Note: the past can still be altered if the change is miniscule but anything that causes a major change will be restored.
Limited should wok
YEs
5). Non physical interaction and limited power nullification with sigshesta (can cut magic circles)
Seems fine
6). Light manipulation and holy manipulation with evansmana (can produce holy light).
Yes
Evansmana: memory manipulation (can erase memories), Transduality 2 & Acausality 5 interaction, Chaos manipulation (can affect Anos source).
Memory yes, Interaction yes, chaos manipulation no, Evansmana ain't manipulating the chaos
Lay: earth and plant manipulation (with great sacred sword zeele and zereo), better accelerated development (acquires techniques at an alarming rate), weapon control (can call for and control his weapons when not in contact with them)
Yes.

dunno where you get that passive corruption from
He probably means how demons would dominate anything that tries to corrupt them
I would suggest you add High Godly regeneration negation for Purple and MEoCD as purple can permanently destroy gods who can regenerate from source destruction and for MEoCD for being the unsealed version of MEoCD and scaling about venuzdonoa feats and attacks.
I suggest we leave this to another CRT. This one is filled with a lot of stuff already.

Just Immo Type 9, others immortality and regeneration negation feats was for Venuzdonoa destroying the reason and was venuzdonoa the one who destroyed jerga, as evansamana only cut the fate.
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

All venuzdonor destroyed was the reason that "jerga" who is holy cannot be destroyed by evansmana as evansmana can't destroy that which is holy because it was made to destroy demons.

Evansmana is what cut off his fate of being tied to the worlds order. Y'all need to stop getting this confused.

Further proof of this is that when Anos summoned delzogade long before he used venuzdonor, lay was immediately able to harm jerga with evansmana despite it not working before.

No, gods doesn't have Resistance to Resistance negation, their attacks have Resistance negation as they only can be resisted by other gods.
"Gods powers can only be resisted by other gods" meaning all gods have resistance negation.

A god resisting another god's powers means that god has resistance to resistance negation.

Affecting a god that resisted another gods powers means you have resistance negation to resistance to resistance negation.

This is how the chain works. Yzark is also a chief god, no need to say why he would resist other gods powers as
Chief god> creation & destruction gods> other gods> guardian gods and layers /different levels of potency can exist in each stage of that hierarchy

So annoying. Why spam replies? Just do it in one reply. Also scan for both.

Where is it implied here that it is a feat of sighesta? Besides Lay could already use holy magic by himself, he didn't have to copy any magic, and he is not resisting anything since he move because he was using holy magic.
This part was my contribution so let me explain.

Lay can use holy magic but at this point here its not yet known he is kanon. He literally makes Sigshesta take on the form of holy energy, its in the scan and there's another scan where he made it magnetic meaning Sigshesta can mimic different types of energy.

Heine asks lay how he could move in his barrier <seismic agoras>. Lay replies by saying he thought about why heine could move in it and confcluded it was because of holy magic so he made Sigshesta produce holy magic.

The limited resistance to SEI has to do with energy. If he is inflicted with any status effect be it paralysis, stat reduction, power null as a result of lacking a type of energy he can make sigshesta produce said energy and thus gain its benefits.

Example: 1). lay will get soul crushed in bleach because he doesn't have reaitsu. He can make Sigshesta produce reiatsu and clad himself with it.
2). TSO would erase lay because he doesn't have 6 paths chakra. He can make Sigshesta take on 6 paths chakra and this use it for himself.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Corruption seems fine, dunno where you get that passive corruption from
Well in combat if someone tries to corrupt them they would automatically back fired it's pretty handy.
Adaptation is okay. Resistance negation is a no cus IIRC EGA is a deeper magic.
Yes EGA IS deep magic that's why it should get resistance Negation based on Deeper layers.
Gonna add this in Sasha thread. Her eyes needs some works.
Then he should get type 3&8 by severing fate of others
All gods order is not same but they can resist one another. It should be Qualify for resistance to resistance negation.
Mind giving the scan?
You see only Belzerondo and Lay can weild Evansmana. No others can do it even Anos can't. He only admitted it.

Well in combat if someone tries to corrupt them they would automatically back fired it's pretty handy.
Not passive, just list it as Resistance to Corruption
Yes EGA IS deep magic that's why it should get resistance Negation based on Deeper layers
Kinda Iffy, but if you guys thinks it's okay, then i'm fine..
Gonna add this in Sasha thread. Her eyes needs some works.
Ok
Then he should get type 3&8 by severing fate of others
Actually no. There is no one who relies on fate or Lay has permanently killed by that method.
All gods order is not same but they can resist one another. It should be Qualify for resistance to resistance negation.
No, since it explicitly says that only gods can resist it, it would be logical to give resistance to Resistance Negation to someone who resists it without being a god.
You see only Belzerondo and Lay can weild Evansmana. No others can do it even Anos can't. He only admitted it.
Fine.

Not passive, just list it as Resistance to Corruption
More like one who tries to corrupt any demons gets corrupted Instead
Actually no. There is no one who relies on fate or Lay has permanently killed by that method.
He cut off Misa fate
No, since it explicitly says that only gods can resist it, it would be logical to give resistance to Resistance Negation to someone who resists it without being a god.
Nah gods are order of the world so they would automatically gets resistance from other gods order which is another order from the world. But normal characters can't resist because they don't have Resistance like gods. So gods should get resistance.

Look at it this way. "Gods abilities can only be resisted by other gods"= all gods have resistance negation.

From this, a god resisting another god's powers means that god has resistance to resistance negation.

Affecting/nullifying a god's resistance who already resisted another gods abilities gives you resistance negation to resistance to resistance negation.

There's already a hierarchy to the gods.
Chief god> creation and destruction god> other gods> guardian gods.

Yzark by definition of being a chief god should resist other gods abilities and lay affected him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back