• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

New illustration are out.

unknown.png

This dude is kinda "sus"

Does anyone know who is the girl who appears with a bleeding hand because of Venuzdonoa? And where is the train going? Could this be an illustration of what a silver blob looks like from the outside

あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
@Dereck03 can you translate this.

This is narrative perceptive chapter 674.
It's just too much. The dimensions of power are too different.
I wonder if this can be used to argue for dimensionality for layers. Atleast it would be arguable for Bubble world and Silver bubbles.

Do i look like i know JP? o_O
Just listening to the text I can deduce that it refers to the fact that the power of the dimensions is too different, perhaps referring to the difference between layers or shallow words with the deeper worlds.

Do i look like i know JP? o_O
Just listening to the text I can deduce that it refers to the fact that the power of the dimensions is too different, perhaps referring to the difference between layers or shallow words with the deeper worlds.
Actually you do some translation right 😑. Let me tag Fixxed he may know something then

Btw it comes from narrative perceptive. If he just wanted to say deeper layers are just stronger he would have said " it's too much the power is another level" kinda of an thing. Beside from Belzerondo statement we know everything is compared to dimensions in deeper layers even breathing air. Which indicates deeper layers are higher dimensional realities.
ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。
Viridia dropped her firearm and grabbed the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in the hand of Eges. With a mighty thrust, he seizes Dilfinschtein.
We know Eges spear Transcending space-time and dimensions. Here it's stated no matter how many dimensions crosses which Indicates a Reality itself has multiple dimensions inside of it. The deeper the world the more dimensions may be merged. It also makes sense because deeper layers inhabitants of magic bullet world were able to react to Eges spear. The fact his main abilities is Transcending dimensions and space-time. He needed to use deep hit and zelis to amp his spear kinda backs it up.

My explanation kinda sucks but this is one of the arguments what do you think?

Hmm, you should know that I'm against anything involving tier 1 for the time being.... I'd rather upgrade Anos infinitely into tier 2, higher TD, 2-B or even 2-A worlds. So I have no opinion on the dimensional things so far.

Hmm, you should know that I'm against anything involving tier 1 for the time being.... I'd rather upgrade Anos infinitely into tier 2, higher TD, 2-B or even 2-A worlds. So I have no opinion on the dimensional things so far.
If Fixxed upgrades 2A future world then we can go all out right for tier 1. I will wait for it then 😈

あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる
It's just too much. The dimensions of power are too different.
ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。どれだけ次元を超えようと、その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっている。そのまま、力任せに、奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつける。
Viridia dropped her firearm and grabbed the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in the hand of Eges. With a mighty thrust, he seizes Dilfinschtein.
Is there any possibility that deeper layers worlds has extra dimensions inside there Realities? Both statement comes from narrative perceptive. so i was wondering.

The dimensions the spear crosses are not higher dimensions
I was just wondering if we take the deeper layers being in higher dimensional by statement and Eges spear being able to transcend dimensions. Deeper layers spaces may be higher dimensional based on that. I guess if this doens't work then need to wait for Abyssal world 😑

I was just wondering if we take the deeper layers being in higher dimensional by statement and Eges spear being able to transcend dimensions. Deeper layers spaces may be higher dimensional based on that. I guess if this doens't work then need to wait for Abyssal world 😑
Is there any information on how many dimensions there are?

Back