• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I don't remember anyone making profile for fodder characters 🗿.
Oh, OK. That's cleared up.
Melhies had Abstract gems stored information which helped Lay mom's existence. Yes they get information type 2 Manipulation
The gems weren't abstract. Each one of them was linked to a specific person who knew about her rumors and lore and by breaking them the knowledge of the rumor would be erased from their minds.
Also in this case its only info type 1. What makes it type 2 is because it is a fundamental aspect of their being. Manipulation of the rumor alone is type 1.
Misa uses it beside Sasha. Don't know if Misha can use it or not but she does interact with source often. Forgot about others.
Misa is an exception. Her rumors and lore are centered around Anos, it makes sense for her to use it. She also has a ton of magic power from being avos dilhevia, daughter of great spirit reno and a child of the gods.
Misha has had CM since her eyes became OP. Don't think she's used it though she might be able to after seeing it many times like she did with gatom.
Eldemade literally teaching everyone about deep hit and zelis or whatever
I know
Spirits body itself made up off information don't see why it has too be only roots. Root should be higher level of NPI.
Cause their body despite being AE type 1 can still be interacted with normally same as the gods who embody order.
Regenerating their true form though would be HGR and info type 2.
Yes root is higher level of HGR.

The gems weren't abstract. Each one of them was linked to a specific person who knew about her rumors and lore and by breaking them the knowledge of the rumor would be erased from their minds.
Also in this case its only info type 1. What makes it type 2 is because it is a fundamental aspect of their being. Manipulation of the rumor alone is type 1.
That's not my point. He destroyed the information itself. Beside when he tied her up her body was already Fallin apart. Which was supported by information type 2.
Misa is an exception. Her rumors and lore are centered around Anos, it makes sense for her to use it. She also has a ton of magic power from being avos dilhevia, daughter of great spirit reno and a child of the gods.
Misha has had CM since her eyes became OP. Don't think she's used it though she might be able to after seeing it many times like she did with gatom.
Well i will check it later for that
Cause their body despite being AE type 1 can still be interacted with normally same as the gods who embody order.
Thats not anti feat. That means other characters can interact with information type 2. Fun fact Maou Gakuin isn't normal verse and almost everything is conceptualized. So don't know why we need to treat it differently.
Regenerating their true form though would be HGR and info type 2.
Yes root is just deeper NPI for Spirits

One 2A structure ready to be served
Kandaquizorte are the many future of the world it self, it encompasses all futures and possibilities. And the number of futures is infinite, that why its equal to the shape of the world

The future in Kandaquizorte is not just possibilities that can happen, but already exist and set, in the moment the world came to existence. The future is already being realized and contructed by order

The world is plays the dice of god, and what the result is what the world are. Thats mean everything is in possibilities, every action of person will have result

Even the action of one person can make the world perish

「この目が開くとき、ナフタにはすべての未来が見えるでしょう。起こるべきすべての未来が、あらゆる奇跡が、未来神ナフタの手の内にある。あなたの手の隙間から、勝利という未来はこぼれ落ち、抗う可能性すら消え果てる」
 当たり前のように彼女は言う。
「風邪をこじらせて死ぬ者もいる。転んで命を落とす者もいる。あらゆる者が神のサイコロを振り、その結果この世を生きている。ナフタに挑むのならば、あなたを最悪の日が襲うでしょう」
"When these eyes are opened, Naphta will see all futures. All futures, all miracles, are in the hands of future god Naphta. From the gaps in your hands, the future of victory will spill out, Even the possibility of resisting is gone.”
"She says as if it's only natural."
"Some people die from catching a cold. Some fall and die. Everyone plays the dice of God, and lives in this world as a result. If you challenge Naphta, the worst day will come your way."
「カンダクイゾルテは未来そのもの。未来に触れる術はありません」
"Kandakuizorte is the future itself. There is no way to touch the future."
「<未来世水晶>カンダクイゾルテは、この世界の数多の未来、それは世界の形に等しいでしょう。あなたの行いは、世界と自分とどちらが先に滅ぶか比べようというもの。結論は火を見るよりも明らかでしょう」
"<Future World Crystal> Kandakuizorte, is the many futures of this world, it will be equal to the shape of the world. Your action is to compare who will perish first, the world or yourself. The conclusion will be clearer than looking at the fire"
「ナフタは宣誓します。現在がここにある限り、未来は滅びようとも何度でも蘇る。<未来世水晶>を滅ぼすには、あらゆる可能性を滅ぼすしかありません」
"Nafta swears. As long as the present is here, the future will revive over and over again even if it perishes. The only way to destroy <Future World Crystal> is to destroy all possibilities."
「神は秩序だ。代行者もまた同じ存在だろう。未来神ナフタが見る数多の未来は、その秩序によって構成されている。どれだけの力を持とうと秩序たる神には、秩序だった未来を、覆すことはできまい」
"God is order. The agent will be the same. The many futures seen by the future god Nafta, are constructed according to that order. No matter how much power she has, an orderly god cannot overturn an orderly future."
「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」
"There is no single future. With Nafta's love, there are infinite possibilities, and people have hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid. "
Btw fixxed, are you planning to propose this?

That's not my point. He destroyed the information itself. Beside when he tied her up her body was already Fallin apart. Which was supported by information type 2.
You're not understanding. Destroying the rumor alone is only type 1 the rumors only become type 2 when its in a spirit. Its like deleting something from the Internet. That's only type 1.
So don't know why we need to treat it differently.
Because this wiki is based. If some random fodder muthafucka interacts with anos source that'll be Anti-feats for Aca 5, stuff like that.
Yes root is just deeper NPI for Spirits
I keep confusing half spirit and normal spirit.
Any random spirit regenerating their body, true form or normal body is HGR.
Half spirit would only get HGR for regenerating True body.
They all get an extra layer of HGR for regenerating their roots

I remember listing strongest demon kings and Anos was last one in my list. Is strongest demon king 1A or something? What yall thought?

Imagine he is high outer and Anos just one shot him

You're not understanding. Destroying the rumor alone is only type 1 the rumors only become type 2 when its in a spirit. Its like deleting something from the Internet. That's only type 1.

Because this wiki is based. If some random fodder muthafucka interacts with anos source that'll be Anti-feats for Aca 5, stuff like that.
It's not anti feat. Not likes everyone is interacting with his source. Also you should already realise from Silver Sea arc onwards everything went high even conceptual manipulation and other haxes. Don't see how it's anti feat.
I keep confusing half spirit and normal spirit.
Any random spirit regenerating their body, true form or normal body is HGR.
Half spirit would only get HGR for regenerating True body.
They all get an extra layer of HGR for regenerating their roots
Dude we have bleach which is completely based on souls & even Everything is based on spiritual things.

Tensura which is completely made up of information.

Don't see why we can't treat spirits body as Information type 2 as MGF is a conceptualized verse.
That just means everyone has npi to info type 2 which isn't weird considering how there are multiple more abstract things in the verse, and standard npi includes rumors legends concepts and abstracts.
I hope this helps you.

Will the strongest demon king take our demon king heart?
Many hoping Zennia to be a girl 😂. But i am pretty much sure Zennia probably has every abilities in the verse and his/her world is same as militia maybe. Ending fight would be spamming reason manipulation here and there. That's gonna be great.

Don't see why we can't treat spirits body as Information type 2 as MGF is a conceptualized verse.
Oh, I agree with treating their body as info type 2 just not sure for half spirits like misa as they are both part AE and physical existence. Anyway since shelia's body was gonna disappear because of the spirit disease and she's half I guess its fine then.
I hope this helps you.
Yeah
Many hoping Zennia to be a girl 😂. But i am pretty much sure Zennia probably has every abilities in the verse and his/her world is same as militia maybe. Ending fight would be spamming reason manipulation here and there. That's gonna be great.
Zennia must be a girl. Also when you say ending fight, do you mean end of maou or end of SS arc?

Back