• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I will make small upgrade for order, are you guys have something about order for me to add?

-order will become fate not only concept and law
-every order will become concept type 1
Order should encompass fate not literally being fate. What I mean is fate, laws, concepts are a part of order

My only question is why every order will become type 1?
We don't really have enough scenarios that show the relationship between each order and reality but;

For the order of the future. Its reality isn't the entire world but all future possibilities. Anos destroyed all infinite possibilities thus destroying kandaquizorte but the order of the future wasn't affected.

The order of traces as well. Its reality isnot the entire world but the traces of the past. Anos destroyed all the traces + the land of traces and yet the order of traces wasn't affected.

There's no reason why all order shouldn't be type 1 concepts.

I will make small upgrade for order, are you guys have something about order for me to add?

-order will become fate not only concept and law
-every order will become concept type 1
Plot **********

Lmao i have a plan but too lazy to make an summary 😭

俺は空の渦潮に突っ込み、滅びゆく神界の門を見据える。

その奥では、次元が揺らめき、激しく波を打っていた。

I plunged into the whirlpool of the sky and looked at the gates of the dying divine world.

Behind it, the dimension shimmered and surged violently.

視界が、ぐにゃぐにゃに歪んでいた。

あらゆる像をなすものが、捻れ、曲がり、裏返っている。

この場は神界の門をくぐった先、次元が激しく乱れているのだ。

ミーシャ、サーシャの手を強く握り、俺は嵐の海のように荒れ狂う狭間を、突っ切っていく。

My vision was distorted, squishy.

Every image was twisted, bent, and turned inside out.

This is the place where we passed through the gate of the divine world, and the dimensions are violently disordered.

Holding Misha and Sasha's hands tightly, I plunged through the chasm that was raging like a stormy sea.
Are we ever gonna get any information on what are these so called dimensions

See the eighth position
This website has two many things wrong.

What would it be? The leveling of power from the strongest to the weakest?
Yeah. It's pretty much Noah stated he wouldn't loose to anyone except Amur. Also the Noah which Anos fought was Ronzcrunz in his weak state. Even Ronzcrunz prime Should scale above Yzark.

Last edited:
Imagine being a demon in age of mythology living in anos's rule- you out of the nice warm bath and about to relish the delicous meal yo wife prepared for you and - BOOM! Your entire house no the whole city - along with the food- and your cloths is ashes, you are standing butt naked blinking. Because anos blew up the city in his sleep

More specifically if I have to say take how things works in MGF. No one can leave bubble world but still inside the world there are other realms which have size of universes and infinite size blah blah blah blah but no matter what you can't leave bubble world without Chief god perceiving outside world.

Also Eges spear Transcends dimensions how can it trascends dimensions if Bubble world don't have Hierarchy of Dimensionality for example what it means Transcending dimensions? Like it's textbook definition of irrelevant speed. Also Silver Sea being layered Hierarchy not some dimensional Hierarchy lol.

Anyway for now we don't have any direct statement I hope LN states something like Silver Sea Transcends concepts of space time and dimensionality. Atleast even without that I am hoping for direct statement for Transcendency between layers. Even if outerversal is not possible I would be happy if Anos gets pasts Multiversal range lmao its too much low ball.

Atleast low complex should be given for chief gods and possibly 6-7D for Anos for able to having power to destroy SS. Anyway Let's see what next volume Keywords gonna say.
"it unknown if it was a 13D universe, but it was stated to be the 13th karakuri Fuchiban universe & anos viewed it as merely toy then destroyed it, gods can use lower layer universes as shogi piece (Japanese chess-like game) and this is a small proof that there are dimensional gap between reality & fiction in MGK (graham was stated to transcend dimensions as well)"

What do you think ?
Is anos 13D or not

"it unknown if it was a 13D universe, but it was stated to be the 13th karakuri Fuchiban universe & anos viewed it as merely toy then destroyed it, gods can use lower layer universes as shogi piece (Japanese chess-like game) and this is a small proof that there are dimensional gap between reality & fiction in MGK (graham was stated to transcend dimensions as well)"

What do you think ?
Is anos 13D or not
Bro there is nowhere it's stated that. 🙏 Atleast as far as I remember. Ask the guy who said that for chapter number.

Yeah. It's pretty much Noah stated he wouldn't loose to anyone except Amur. Also the Noah which Anos fought was Ronzcrunz in his weak state. Even Ronzcrunz prime Should scale above Yzark.
Do you believe that Anos is the reincarnation of Amuru, Zinnia or another being that exists outside the structure of the Silver Sea?I prefer to go with the third option

What do you think ?
Is anos 13D or not
The argument of shogi pieces has already been used and the team rejected it.

Hello. So I plan on getting into Misfit of Demon King Academy and I was wondering how much the LN (Volume 1) covers compared to the Web Novel or is it completely different?

I just finished Prologue: Rebirth and Invitation from Delsgade and I won't lie, so far I like it. The pacing is really good and it's enjoyable to read. Better than I expected at first. The chapters are short but are a lot of them.
Just finished chapter 3 of Inadequate Descendants. I prefer the interaction between Anos and Zepes here compared to the anime. I found it far less cringe.
Also, I've noticed that the order of certain events was switched up or even taken out. In an early chapter when Anos was about to leave he was stopped by his mom which I liked but the anime didn't show it.

and yes, I plan on doing a lot of these reviews

Can Anos affect immortality type 9? He’s already said that things like dimensions and distances are irrelevant to venuzdonoa.

Back