• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Will stay only in your dream
Maybe abyss has layers which has bigger heiracy and we even get R>F difference we can get a outerversel structure in single abyss only if thier is heiracy we can get a single layer as outerversel so thier is no problem in hoping

「ああ。時間を司る神族は、過去は過去として確定させる秩序を持つ。この<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れ、俺たちが現代に戻る際、時の秩序が働き、変えられた過去は元に戻る。小さなことなら、そのままかもしれぬがな。だから、この二千年前でなにをしようとも、現代に影響を与えることはない」

"Ah. The gods who control time have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this "Levallon" expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."

Isn't this should grant everyone type 1 Acausality.
This seems like verse specific mechanic like dragon ball super so it doesn't qualify for acausality.

Viridia drops her gun and grabs the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in Eges hand. With a mighty, uncontrollable grip, he seizes Dilfinnshtein.
I believe world has more than 4D plane. Like eges spear stated to transcend dimensions and first of all i had doubt that it only Transcends space time dimensions but later reading this I beleive each world has some amount of dimensions and deeper layers has more dimensionality

「ああ。時間を司る神族は、過去は過去として確定させる秩序を持つ。この<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れ、俺たちが現代に戻る際、時の秩序が働き、変えられた過去は元に戻る。小さなことなら、そのままかもしれぬがな。だから、この二千年前でなにをしようとも、現代に影響を与えることはない」

"Ah. The gods who control time have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this "Levallon" expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."

Isn't this should grant everyone type 1 Acausality.
It has less to do with them being immune to changes in the past and more of order determining the past. In other words, it only applies in their verse.

Edit: maybe we can give it to time gods like nafta and rival schnedd, if they ever get a profile, as they embody order. Possibly eugo la raviaz

Last edited:
Do we ever get to see more guardian gods except eugo? Are deidrich, eges, arcana, misa, eleonore, zeshia ever gonna get profiles?

It has less to do with them being immune to changes in the past and more of order determining the past. In other words, it only applies in their verse.
Everyone tied to order only Misfits are free from order. Well whatever.
Edit: maybe we can give it to time gods like nafta and rival schnedd, if they ever get a profile, as they embody order. Possibly eugo la raviaz
Don't see why they should get it but not others.

Because they are the gods, gods embody and utilize order so where they go order follows if they're in a neutral universe
Mortals are bound to order of gods & gods are bound by worlds order / chief god and chief god are bound by Silver sea order. Everyone is Bound by order not just gods. Only Misfits are unbound by order

Mortals are bound to order of gods & gods are bound by worlds order / chief god and chief god are bound by Silver sea order. Everyone is Bound by order not just gods. Only Misfits are unbound by order
You can gain Acausality type 1 by being reliant on something, There's no reason for it to be rejected as far as I can see. Goku black himself gained Acausality type 1 by wearing the Time ring.

You can gain Acausality type 1 by being reliant on something, There's no reason for it to be rejected as far as I can see. Goku black himself gained Acausality type 1 by wearing the Time ring.
Kinda have to think about what to do with this, also funny thing is you can change present by altering past but not ordinarily, Eques like big fate manipulation or Anos magic power needed which altered Sasha and Misha sources.
Sasha what are you doing there?
Another pic was similar to Isabelle 😂
It would be nice if Yoshinori Shizuma did illustrations for all the characters revealed from previous Maou Gakuin volumes
I mean it's his work. I hope at the end we get a book for all characters pic. Well we will get some characters pics in second season that's a great news.

I hope next volume all 3 lion of destruction gets pic. Like eve zenio in background and they three standing in front of it.

Celis and Hopefully Eges may get pic in second part knowing story would take place in Elensia world. For Yzark we need to wait for one more volume 😮‍💨.

You're missing the point.

Standard vs battles would take place in a neutral universe meaning there's no order. For the time gods who are basically the order of time, they won't be affected by this as they embody order but this won't apply to miracles outside the maou gakuin verse.

You can add it but they can't use it in vs battles. Heck its past itself tha should get Acasuality type 1

About Anos and Celis having same purple eyes. It's probably because they both removed off their orginal power of the eyes. Most probably that eye thing is pedigree. Turn all possibilities into reality also looks like Voldigoad family thing

I mean I have another way for infinite baseline conceptual hax without infinite layers of SS tho. Almost a year ago I used to say that the gap between two layers should be infinite and now I still don't change that opinion.

image0.png
I think again about this, why every order cant get the "infinitely superior hax"

Like we all know, all order (expect higher order) is equal to each other. God's power just can resist by god's power so its mean god power(order) is equal to each other, if one is infinitely superior then the other must infinitely superior

I think again about this, why every order cant get the "infinitely superior hax"

Like we all know, all order (expect higher order) is equal to each other. God's power just can resist by god's power so its mean god power(order) is equal to each other, if one is infinitely superior then the other must infinitely superior
You know Everyone in deeper layers should get infinite or atleast countless layers of hax resistance. Each shallow layers has countless bubbles with each having independent Limited order.

Not sure the number of bubble can give layers of hax
Well take Eve zenio and Hyfollia world as example both has different order only militia world can do something in both worlds because they aren't bound by any order but for neither of the eve zenio or hyfollia they can't do anything in other bubble worlds because of different order.

I think we need to create a small Physiology page or abilities page for the verse. There are many common abilities used by all making a page and linking that directly would be better.

For example teleportation, fight and Phantom mimicry is common abilities.

Also Gotta update shin swords in his profile.

Regarding the layers of hax, multiple layers of hax already exist before the SS introduction. Going by the current difference between layers that's accepted on the wiki, then uncountable layers of hax exist between each layer so counting 1 layer of SS as 1 layer of hax is just wrong

Regarding the layers of hax, multiple layers of hax already exist before the SS introduction. Going by the current difference between layers that's accepted on the wiki, then uncountable layers of hax exist between each layer so counting 1 layer of SS as 1 layer of hax is just wrong
The thing people don't get is each world itself has resistance to other worlds abilities because of Limited order. Layers hax is different.

How is sigshesta dead? The sword actually has potential, don't know why shu decided to sleep on it. Energy mimicry is OP
It should be added to both Shin & lay but it's up to you to argue if he uses it or not but definitely by shins nature he would use if the situation calls for it. But lay is an idiot he would just spam Evansmana

Back