• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Guys im thinking about starting the WN
Should i start from the beginning
Or
Should i start with the chapter that continue after the anime
And wich chapter is it

It's no use using Anos 1-B outside of this wiki. Most people who know Anos Voldigoad or even those who don't, go to this wiki to see if what I'm saying is really true. Then they'll come across 2-A and say I'm lying
Nah its not like that. i dont debate here because i dont like the tiering system (even tho its better than a lot of them) but i do outside here and no one uses the system of vsbw and almost everyone accept him as low-C or hyper

Nah
Only the people that kinda of understand the tiering system and really tried to scale Anos seriously

Some scale him to low 2-C and treat a entire layer as a low 2-C 🤦‍♂️
And others scale him to outer or even boundless 🤦‍♂️
Bro people forgets one deeper world would have all realities of shallow layer bubbles. it's the same thing as magi gods but whatever.

Immortality type 9 negation for Evansmana

ぐらりとよろめいた絡繰神に、まっすぐレブラハルドが迫る。霊神人剣から夥しい光が溢れ出す。

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

蒼白の剣閃が無数に放たれ、絡みつくように隠者エルミデに襲いかかる。

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

絡繰神が八つに割れ、霊神人剣の力にて霧散していく。

その術式を断ち切ったか、奴の再生能力は失われ、そのまま絵画世界の空に散った。

すると、絡繰神が消滅したその場所に呪いの印が浮かび上がる。

不気味な音を立てながら、術者にダメージを返す呪々印章じゅじゅいんしょうガベェガが発動した――

Lebrahard approaches the staggered god with a straight face. A great deal of light overflows from the Spirit God Human Sword.

"The Spirit God Human Sword, the secret depths of the sword is one."

Numerous pale sword flashes are released and strike Elmide the Hermit as if entangling him.

"-- <--Heavenly Fang Blades!>!"

The Entanglement God split into eight pieces and dissipated with the power of the Spirit God Human Sword.

He must have broken the spell. His regenerative ability was lost, and he scattered into the sky of the painted world.

Then, the mark of the curse appeared at the place where the Entanglement God disappeared.

With an eerie sound, the cursed seal Jyujuinsho Gabega, which returns damage to the sorcerer, was activated--

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

Lebrahard approaches the staggered god with a straight face. A great deal of light overflows from the Spirit God Human Sword.

Numerous pale sword flashes are released and strike Elmide the Hermit as if entangling him.

The Entanglement God split into eight pieces and dissipated with the power of the Spirit God Human Sword.

He must have broken the spell. His regenerative ability was lost, and he scattered into the sky of the painted world.

Then, the mark of the curse appeared at the place where the Entanglement God disappeared.

With an eerie sound, the cursed seal Jyujuinsho Gabega, which returns damage to the sorcerer, was activated--
Shouldn’t Venuzdonoa also get one since he’s stated that dimensions and distances are irrelevant

「霊神人剣、秘奥が壱――」

「――<天牙刃断てんがはだん>!!」

Do we only have this quote?With a little more context, I think I could do a CRT right now

Shouldn’t Venuzdonoa also get one since he’s stated that dimensions and distances are irrelevant
That's only range. But MEOCD should get Immortality type 9 negation for negging Elmide puppet in Eve zenio
How is that statement going to give it type 9 negation?
Admiral Gigi is the real body he used Entanglement God body as his Avatar. Admiral Gigi exist in magic bullet world and he never came out of his world he done his all works using Entanglement God body.

Only if Venuzdonoa proves that it can affect a person who is in another world or layer without even knowing its location.Simply just because Anos wanted it that way

Though I believe real Elmide exist somewhere else that doesn't debunk the part where admiral Gigi using Entanglement God body to attack painting world. Beside it doesn't make sense Admiral Gigi being real Elmide. I think he was only being used by Real Elmide. Really many unanswered questions.

That's only range. But MEOCD should get Immortality type 9 negation for negging Elmide puppet in Eve zenio

Admiral Gigi is the real body he used Entanglement God body as his Avatar. Admiral Gigi exist in magic bullet world and he never came out of his world he done his all works using Entanglement God body.
It can't be immortality type 9 negation if the real body wasn't killed too

No negating the Avatar Regeneration by cutting off the link between real body is also Immortality type 9.
I dont think so
Because the one existing outside the plane where it can be killed is Admiral Gigi
He is the one with immortality type 9 and not the avatar
If he don't die when the avatar is killed
Its not immortality type 9 negation

I dont think so
Because the one existing outside the plane where it can be killed is Admiral Gigi
He is the one with immortality type 9 and not the avatar
If he don't die when the avatar is killed
Its not immortality type 9 negation
Dude that's not how Immortality type 9 works. Immortality type 9 is given to avatars not for real body.

If he sends more avatar same would happen everytime.

Besides it's not like they can send an avatar immediately.
Some of them can send the avatars immediately
Like rimuru
His avatars are already existing in multiple universes and ready to go to any place to fight
But yeah i guess it can always cut the link between the avatar and the real body
Does it need to cut through the avatar to cut links ?

Back