• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

You can get immo type 9 negation if you can stop or block the true body's ability to create more avatars too. Naturally, killing the true body via affecting the avatar is one of the options. (Looking at Yogiri).
But this doesn't count as a win
It will lead to a incon vs characters that can send more avatars directly
The fight will continue for ever

Some of them can send the avatars immediately
Like rimuru
His avatars are already existing in multiple universes and ready to go to any place to fight
But yeah i guess it can always cut the link between the avatar and the real body
Does it need to cut through the avatar to cut links ?
When did Rimuru do that ?.
Again the Immortality type 9 is given to only Avatars because they are immortal based on the real body existing in different plane. Giving Immortality type 9 to Real body doesn't make sense.

When did Rimuru do that ?.
Again the Immortality type 9 is given to only Avatars because they are immortal based on the real body existing in different plane. Giving Immortality type 9 to Real body doesn't make sense.
Lets say we do
Rimuru vs someone with evansmana

The fight will continue forever

Lets say we do
Rimuru vs someone with evansmana

The fight will continue forever
Nah Lay sword shown to attack in interdimensional range and also he cuts of the fate of the avatars not like just connection.

Anyway Puppet World item is used to send the damage received by Entanglement God back to Admiral Gigi so technically that also a reason MEOCD and Venozdonor can do that same and destroy real body.

He did it with the help of Recol World ability. But we can see lay affecting character who exist in different plane/ dimensions like he did with Melhies. Anyway that's only range. The point is negging connections is enough to get type 9 negation
I agree, that would only be range.
You need them to affect the avatar which indirectly will also affect the true body.

Anos kinda said Ronzcrunz wouldn't be lost against Admiral Gigi. I bet he is just being used there. I can't wait for new arc. imagine Real Elmide is still exists somewhere else pulling strings from the background.

Hey i think i found something interesting

Order of Absurdity should be a nonduality or even transduality order. The order can make the duality system absurd, the order is complete unaffected and outside the duality system

It can make and govern something that neither 0 or 1 (sun and moon is duality in MGF). That order even opposite/disobey the order it self

Is even not bound by the duality of possible and impossible, existance and nonexistance, like if eques get destroyed the world will destroy, but in front of this order the world will not get destroyed. Make the impossible order to exist, exist

Even can use levina guilma, that arnos himself only can pulled it use the veneziara

Even can make the being to nihilistic state

Can even defeat god who form the fundamental of order it self and the lord god

<The evil eye of the absurdity>, its true power appeared there.

"The selection referee has been distorted and distorted by that nihilistic child. Now, the alignment of order is completely disturbed. Even though the God of Destruction and the God of Creation have revived, they have only acted for them. I have the same power. On the land, I am getting stronger. She probably wanted to ridicule this world."

Gently lifted her right and left hands, Arcana turned back to heaven.

"Snow flutters in the spring sunshine, and six flowers melt the world."

What soared from both hands was a burning ice flower.

"Spring scenery six flowers <Shunkei Rikka>"

It shined brightly like the sun, blinked like a cold moon, and its frozen flowers were burning.

One after another, the flowers gathered behind Arcana, creating a moon-like and sun-like, created an object that is neither of them.

"... What ... eh ...? This is ... order ...?"

Andelk stunnedly stares at the object created by Shunkei Rokka

It is six petals that freeze and burn.

Certainly, the order of God is there. God's power was exerting power.

"... Ah ... not ... like this ...!?"

She opens her eyes and shakes her head.

She, the four gods of Juri, who form the fundamental of order, was faced with the power of a god that impossible to exist.

"Something is wrong ...! There is no such order ... !!!"

"The moon does not rise, the sun sets, and spring illuminates a land without gods."

Arcana chanted with a quiet voice.

"<Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter"

The burning ice flowers, It emits cold air and hot air at the same time.

Originally, contradictory ice and flame co-existed without a slight conflict.

The sea of abortion is frozen and burned by its contradictory power.

The order of the Taiki Mother Sea has begun to go crazy.

Forbidden soldiers who sank to the bottom of the sea and could not move, is illuminated by <Six flowers of the absurdity>, and starts moving again.

They rescued the demon soldiers one after another.

"... Why ...? Why are you swimming in the sea of concubinage ...? The undesired baby is an abortion! It's an abortion!"

Andelk shines a snake abortion forceps and shouts.

A huge amount of magical power spilled over, and countless red threads appeared in the Taiki Mother Sea, but it was probably entwined with the abortion god, the main god of the sanctuary.

"Gya ...! What ... what ... then .........?

"The territory illuminated by Levihel Alter, is a land of absurdity. Here everything is opposite of order (disobeyed the order)."

Anderk shouts, stripping her eyes.

"That couldn't be! Isn't the concubinage disobeyed by the abortion? God is the order itself. Do you think you can be disobeyed by yourself?"
"The sword Levine Gilma"

Six flowers of spring scenery gathered and appeared in her hand, Levine Gilma, which Ahide once called the sword of the Almighty.

Her memory was sealed and her authority as an agent was sealed.

In the past, it was necessary to use material such as a sword of ruin, but now it is different.

She regained her memory, regaining all of her authority as an agent, and regained her divine sword.

And, as the distorted selection referee progressed, the final piece was ready.

This is, the true value of Arcana as an apocalyptic god.

"This body has become an immortal god."

"Monster! Eat it ... !!"

Anderk turns his right arm into a red thread snake and feeds Arcana.

But, in front of the eternally immortal god, the aborted snake with its fangs unilaterally disappeared.

"I'm is unrivaled by order"

Quietly, Arcana unsheathed Levine Gilma.

The silver sword is exposed and shines beautifully.

A sword that would destroy its owner if left unsheathed, but it has no effect on her.

<Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter, is even disobeying (make absurd) the order of the divine sword, that it the owner will perish if it comes out.

"Order is being distorted and abuse. I am an unsettling god who draws a bow to heaven."

Arcana cut the umbilical cord of god, which connects herself to Andelk, with Levine Gilma.

“…………………… Gyaa ………… gaa ……………… a ………… ba …………”

The abortion god Andelk sways.

Losing power, she sinks into the sea of abortion.

".... Can't.... be.... the... concubinage.... plug.... in... abortion... can.... 't...."

The voice disappears, and Andelk disappears on the bright red seabed.

The order of abortion was absurd, and the positions of Andelk and Arcana were reversed.

Therefore, the abortion god was being aborted.

A terrifying power that is worthy of the name of the god of absurdity and specializes in gods.

Or it may have been prepared by Graham to destroy Eques, who was born in the selection referee.

With the manifestation of Eques and the resurrection of the God of Destruction and God of Creation, her power as an God of Apocalypse was fully awakened.

It's hard to think of it as a coincidence.

If it is Levihel Alter, who disobeys (make absurd the) order, it should be possible to incapacitate Eques, which is a aggregate of order.

All the power of Eques will belong to the God of Apocalypse.

But...

"The moon rises and the sun sets. Winter comes to a land without gods."

Arcana puts the sword Levine Gilma in a scabbard.

Then, <Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter, disappeared as if it scattered flowers.

She relaxed and drifted into the sea.

Because of her enormous power, her magical power was exhausted in a blink of an eye, even for her body as an agent.

The body and roots are exhausted, and despite winning unscathed, it has become tattered.

Given what happened at Gadeisiola, did Graham's plan be to make me a agent and gain the power of Arcana?

Or is it the calculation that you will eventually get?

I don't know, but in any case, I think that the power of the absurdity was the only way to defeat Eques, who united the power of God.

<Six flowers of the absurdity> As long as you maintain Levihel Alter, even if you destroy Eques, the world will not be destroyed.
Any plans on this Fixxed?

Just want to clear the explanation about duality

So order in specific is duality, but in general is nonduality/onesess

Like the feats says
"Do the gods behave as if they were one order as a whole, even though they each have their own order and consciousness?"

Hey i think i found something interesting

Order of Absurdity should be a nonduality or even transduality order. The order can make the duality system absurd, the order is complete unaffected and outside the duality system

It can make and govern something that neither 0 or 1 (sun and moon is duality in MGF). That order even opposite/disobey the order it self

Is even not bound by the duality of possible and impossible, existance and nonexistance, like if eques get destroyed the world will destroy, but in front of this order the world will not get destroyed. Make the impossible order to exist, exist

Even can use levina guilma, that arnos himself only can pulled it use the veneziara

Even can make the being to nihilistic state

Can even defeat god who form the fundamental of order it self and the lord god

<The evil eye of the absurdity>, its true power appeared there.

"The selection referee has been distorted and distorted by that nihilistic child. Now, the alignment of order is completely disturbed. Even though the God of Destruction and the God of Creation have revived, they have only acted for them. I have the same power. On the land, I am getting stronger. She probably wanted to ridicule this world."

Gently lifted her right and left hands, Arcana turned back to heaven.

"Snow flutters in the spring sunshine, and six flowers melt the world."

What soared from both hands was a burning ice flower.

"Spring scenery six flowers <Shunkei Rikka>"

It shined brightly like the sun, blinked like a cold moon, and its frozen flowers were burning.

One after another, the flowers gathered behind Arcana, creating a moon-like and sun-like, created an object that is neither of them.

"... What ... eh ...? This is ... order ...?"

Andelk stunnedly stares at the object created by Shunkei Rokka

It is six petals that freeze and burn.

Certainly, the order of God is there. God's power was exerting power.

"... Ah ... not ... like this ...!?"

She opens her eyes and shakes her head.

She, the four gods of Juri, who form the fundamental of order, was faced with the power of a god that impossible to exist.

"Something is wrong ...! There is no such order ... !!!"

"The moon does not rise, the sun sets, and spring illuminates a land without gods."

Arcana chanted with a quiet voice.

"<Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter"

The burning ice flowers, It emits cold air and hot air at the same time.

Originally, contradictory ice and flame co-existed without a slight conflict.

The sea of abortion is frozen and burned by its contradictory power.

The order of the Taiki Mother Sea has begun to go crazy.

Forbidden soldiers who sank to the bottom of the sea and could not move, is illuminated by <Six flowers of the absurdity>, and starts moving again.

They rescued the demon soldiers one after another.

"... Why ...? Why are you swimming in the sea of concubinage ...? The undesired baby is an abortion! It's an abortion!"

Andelk shines a snake abortion forceps and shouts.

A huge amount of magical power spilled over, and countless red threads appeared in the Taiki Mother Sea, but it was probably entwined with the abortion god, the main god of the sanctuary.

"Gya ...! What ... what ... then .........?

"The territory illuminated by Levihel Alter, is a land of absurdity. Here everything is opposite of order (disobeyed the order)."

Anderk shouts, stripping her eyes.

"That couldn't be! Isn't the concubinage disobeyed by the abortion? God is the order itself. Do you think you can be disobeyed by yourself?"
"The sword Levine Gilma"

Six flowers of spring scenery gathered and appeared in her hand, Levine Gilma, which Ahide once called the sword of the Almighty.

Her memory was sealed and her authority as an agent was sealed.

In the past, it was necessary to use material such as a sword of ruin, but now it is different.

She regained her memory, regaining all of her authority as an agent, and regained her divine sword.

And, as the distorted selection referee progressed, the final piece was ready.

This is, the true value of Arcana as an apocalyptic god.

"This body has become an immortal god."

"Monster! Eat it ... !!"

Anderk turns his right arm into a red thread snake and feeds Arcana.

But, in front of the eternally immortal god, the aborted snake with its fangs unilaterally disappeared.

"I'm is unrivaled by order"

Quietly, Arcana unsheathed Levine Gilma.

The silver sword is exposed and shines beautifully.

A sword that would destroy its owner if left unsheathed, but it has no effect on her.

<Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter, is even disobeying (make absurd) the order of the divine sword, that it the owner will perish if it comes out.

"Order is being distorted and abuse. I am an unsettling god who draws a bow to heaven."

Arcana cut the umbilical cord of god, which connects herself to Andelk, with Levine Gilma.

“…………………… Gyaa ………… gaa ……………… a ………… ba …………”

The abortion god Andelk sways.

Losing power, she sinks into the sea of abortion.

".... Can't.... be.... the... concubinage.... plug.... in... abortion... can.... 't...."

The voice disappears, and Andelk disappears on the bright red seabed.

The order of abortion was absurd, and the positions of Andelk and Arcana were reversed.

Therefore, the abortion god was being aborted.

A terrifying power that is worthy of the name of the god of absurdity and specializes in gods.

Or it may have been prepared by Graham to destroy Eques, who was born in the selection referee.

With the manifestation of Eques and the resurrection of the God of Destruction and God of Creation, her power as an God of Apocalypse was fully awakened.

It's hard to think of it as a coincidence.

If it is Levihel Alter, who disobeys (make absurd the) order, it should be possible to incapacitate Eques, which is a aggregate of order.

All the power of Eques will belong to the God of Apocalypse.

But...

"The moon rises and the sun sets. Winter comes to a land without gods."

Arcana puts the sword Levine Gilma in a scabbard.

Then, <Six flowers of the absurdity> Levihel Alter, disappeared as if it scattered flowers.

She relaxed and drifted into the sea.

Because of her enormous power, her magical power was exhausted in a blink of an eye, even for her body as an agent.

The body and roots are exhausted, and despite winning unscathed, it has become tattered.

Given what happened at Gadeisiola, did Graham's plan be to make me a agent and gain the power of Arcana?

Or is it the calculation that you will eventually get?

I don't know, but in any case, I think that the power of the absurdity was the only way to defeat Eques, who united the power of God.

<Six flowers of the absurdity> As long as you maintain Levihel Alter, even if you destroy Eques, the world will not be destroyed.
Thats also mean, not only the order has govern by the duality system, but the thing that govern by order is also have duality system (like ice and flame, cold and hot..). So the duality system in order is the higher duality system (conceptual duality) that govern and ecompasess the order it self
So my idea to this is:

1. Make Arcana's God form (abstraction form) for have Transduality (and NEP i think)
2. Make Misfit to have the highest type of Transduality (type 4 but will be 3 in revision)
3. Make Order in general is Duality, Nonduality, neither Dual or Nondual. So Order is have 4 logical states

4. I think i will argue for make the power of god can bypass Transduality, and Arcana will have a higher degree of Transduality because disobey Duality system in Conceptual level

5. And make Reason a Transduality state beyond Duality, Nonduality, neither Dual or Nondual (or Order). So Reason is beyond 4 logical states/truth states

So my idea to this is:

1. Make Arcana's God form (abstraction form) for have Transduality (and NEP i think)
2. Make Misfit to have the highest type of Transduality (type 4 but will be 3 in revision)
3. Make Order in general is Duality, Nonduality, neither Dual or Nondual. So Order is have 4 logical states

4. I think i will argue for make the power of god can bypass Transduality, and Arcana will have a higher degree of Transduality because disobey Duality system in Conceptual level

5. And make Reason a Transduality state beyond Duality, Nonduality, neither Dual or Nondual (or Order). So Reason is beyond 4 logical states/truth states
So does anyone have other idea to add about this??

So my idea to this is:

Holy shit, if all of that gets accepted then ez ggs

There is not much I can say about arcana order. Her order practically renders all orders useless. her order is specifically developed to be superior to every order even that of a Chief god like Eques. IIRC she could even deny or frozen Yzak's order but as we already know Yzak could even one-shot Anos so in the end he kicked Arcana's ass. Likewise, I don't know if arcana order would be categorized as nonduality or transduality more towards the other orders, but if so, then we would have the complete set of duality, nonduality and reason/logic being transduality and above them the misfits.

There is not much I can say about arcana order. Her order practically renders all orders useless. her order is specifically developed to be superior to every order even that of a Chief god like Eques. IIRC she could even deny or frozen Yzak's order but as we already know Yzak could even one-shot Anos so in the end he kicked Arcana's ass. Likewise, I don't know if arcana order would be categorized as nonduality or transduality more towards the other orders, but if so, then we would have the complete set of duality, nonduality and reason/logic being transduality and above them the misfits.
Nah Yzark was unaffected because he was a demi god.

the sword called the Livaingirma
can erase Anos from present, past and future existence permanentlyI'.ve always had this doubt, even because Anos pulled the sword out of its scabbard with his probability magic.

So my idea to this is:

Aren't transduality type 3 and type 4
Feats for tier 1-A ???

the sword called the Livaingirma
can erase Anos from present, past and future existence permanentlyI'.ve always had this doubt, even because Anos pulled the sword out of its scabbard with his probability magic.
It's not just probability. That technique is mixed with reality warping+probability. It also grants user HGR. Lmao Celis existed as a probability thanks to that for 2K years. If other than Graham's decapitated him he would have Regenerated using that technique. Also that's only available for Voldigoad family.

Back