• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

The thing people don't get is each world itself has resistance to other worlds abilities because of Limited order. Layers hax is different.
It will be seen as an in verse mechanic. Like you can resist death manipulation that comes as a result of disease manipulation but you don't resist other sub categories

That should be obvious & shin only negged water spirit with just iron sword. Lmao
Yeah, during the sword tournament shin destroyed two sources with just the shockwaves from his sword- which was probably a demon sword, Anos can destroy sources simply with normal attack magic like jirasd, egil grone angdroa etc but it seems it has to exceed the opponents durability to destroy the source

Yeah, during the sword tournament shin destroyed two sources with just the shockwaves from his sword- which was probably a demon sword, Anos can destroy sources simply with normal attack magic like jirasd, egil grone angdroa etc but it seems it has to exceed the opponents durability to destroy the source
Dude EGA is more potent than Conceptual manipulation. And it should get layers of resistance negation. I have a plan for that but i will do it in future. I am kinda busy for sometimes.

Also i would say they can interact with information type 2 than Conceptual manipulation. Because spirits are information.

Would they accept something like MEoCD having negation of ACC5 and TD2 for existing beyond order? Or would they not accept for not having done?

What about Venuzdonoa having negation of ACC5 and TD2 for destroying reason? (Venuzdonoa hit Graham ACC5, right?)

Last edited:
Maybe I'm wrong, but this is basically an arsenal for reason, right? (depending on exactly what you do with reason)

Destroy reason: Negation of ACC5 and TD2, negation of NEP2, conceptual destruction (type 1), destruction of laws (among others, I think?)

Existing outside/beyond reason: ACC5 and TD2, negation ACC5 and TD2 (I think just that? Or would it resist type 1 conceptual manipulation and law manipulation?

Manipulating reason (I doubt any character can do that): conceptual manipulation (type 1), law manipulation, negation of ACC5 and TD2, negation NEP2 and NEP3

Did I miss something? Or was something missing?

Would they accept something like MEoCD having negation of ACC5 and TD2 for existing beyond order? Or would they not accept for not having done?

What about Venuzdonoa having negation of ACC5 and TD2 for destroying reason? (Venuzdonoa hit Graham ACC5, right?)
It should

Say bye bye to hyperversal Anos and wait for new volumes ☹️ no information on keywords

Misha? Sasha? Eleonore? Arcana? Who Tf are them? I'm simping for Costoria now
unknown.png

Those eyes seem to see deep inside me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm melting.

Disaster Abyss of Craving: One of the many "abysses" in the silverwater worlds that attract the feelings of mortals. It took place in disaster abyss world and gathers and mingles all cravings to produce disasters. The accumulated and stagnant disasters end up being born into the world as phantom beasts.

This is interesting

Say bye bye to hyperversal Anos and wait for new volumes ☹️ no information on keywords

If there's nothing 1-B in the abyssal layers, we can give up and settle for 2-A.

If there's nothing 1-B in the abyssal layers, we can give up and settle for 2-A.
Funny thing if author doesn't specify anything regarding dimensions we can still use Hyperversal Anos outside the wiki as many Statement and feats are arguably puts layers higher dimensional existence. Also don't loose hope because most of Novels scaling sky rockets at the EOS. Like look at Akuta. LMAO

Funny thing if author doesn't specify anything regarding dimensions we can still use Hyperversal Anos outside the wiki as many Statement and feats are arguably puts layers higher dimensional existence. Also don't loose hope because most of Novels scaling sky rockets at the EOS. Like look at Akuta. LMAO
It's no use using Anos 1-B outside of this wiki. Most people who know Anos Voldigoad or even those who don't, go to this wiki to see if what I'm saying is really true. Then they'll come across 2-A and say I'm lying

It's no use using Anos 1-B outside of this wiki. Most people who know Anos Voldigoad or even those who don't, go to this wiki to see if what I'm saying is really true. Then they'll come across 2-A and say I'm lying
Well as for as I remember People mainly looks at wiki for abilities. Most of the people don't care about the scaling. Anyway I have a explanation for layers being Dimensionally higher but that's only if Shi doesn't spam something later that silver sea is Only a one structure and 4D or 5D.

Well as for as I remember People mainly looks at wiki for abilities. Most of the people don't care about the scaling. Anyway I have a explanation for layers being Dimensionally higher but that's only if Shi doesn't spam something later that silver sea is Only a one structure and 4D or 5D.
Not here in Brazil. Here most care more about level than skills.

The tip of the Dirfinstain pathetic scarlet pith pierced through their muzzle, transcending dimensions.
In the space of a single breath, four consecutive thrusts. The dimension-crossing Dilfinschtein pierced the blue magic bullet immediately after it was fired.
Viridia drops her gun and grabs the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in Eges hand. With a mighty, uncontrollable grip, he seizes Dilfinnshtein.
It is kinda shows worlds having more than 4D point.

Here it's clearly mentioned many dimensions.

I don't see admins accepting this
The thing is Eges spear Transcends space time and dimensions however you look at this. It's pretty obvious the deeper layers having higher dimensions than shallow layers. Otherwise it wouldn't explan why the reach is very low.

4D spell not even able to reach and destroy small object that clearly shows the difference that deeper layers has dimensions difference that shallow layer Abilities won't reach that.

Beside the thing is Shu always refers reality of deeper layers not inhabitants he doesn't even care about the Inhabitants his whole concept is reality of deeper layers are in another dimension. It's clear cut higher dimensionality.

I can't tell you where exactly, but I saw it even on a Japanese site
As far as I remember Noah is like Friend of Amur and we can clearly see he was never refered as demon king where Amur is called first and Mutouh is second and heathens or whatever is third demon kind of SS. I don't see how Noah is an candidate

As far as I remember Noah is like Friend of Amur and we can clearly see he was never refered as demon king where Amur is called first and Mutouh is second and heathens or whatever is third demon kind of SS. I don't see how Noah is an candidate
"Noah is one of the "inviolable waters" that should never be touched in the Silver Water Holy Sea, and is depicted as hostile to Pablo Hetara."

See the eighth position

I mean that doesn't mean he is a candidate because Yzark was also inviolable waters but he is not a candidate
There are 6 demon kings in the Silver Sea, right? Inviolable waters are 5 members, two of which are demon kings. Maybe the others are candidates but not yet officially a Demon King

There are 6 demon kings in the Silver Sea, right? Inviolable waters are 5 members, two of which are demon kings. Maybe the others are candidates but not yet officially a Demon King
There are numerous inviolable waters but only 6 are candidate and from how Noah is displayed he is not one of them because it's pretty clear.

I will make small upgrade for order, are you guys have something about order for me to add?

-order will become fate not only concept and law
-every order will become concept type 1

I will make small upgrade for order, are you guys have something about order for me to add?

-order will become fate not only concept and law
-every order will become concept type 1
Order should encompass fate not literally being fate. What I mean is fate, laws, concepts are a part of order

Back