• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Activation Magic Eye(S) Of Chaotic Destruction Anos Voldigoad.

So I want to upgrade the activation of Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction and without further ado I will explain below

Feats :

"...H..." (Eques) One step, I stepped forward towards Eques. "...H... ow...?" (Eques) Eques muttered dumbfoundedly. "...How... are you walking...? In the midst of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]..." (Eques) "In this [Demon King Garden], I can slightly open this magic eye." (Anos)
I said, and walked straight to him. My left eye was dyed in destructive purple, with a dark cross appearing in the abyss. It is the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction]. It was destroying the order of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]. "Before my eyes, everything will perish. Order, reason, and you, Eques." (Anos) "...Such an order does not exist..." (Eques) The cogwheel's magic eyes were dyed with astonishment, and he spilled his words in confusion. "...No matter what kind of magic eyes you use, your fate is determined. Before thou can do anything, Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem] will be activated, and the [Demon King Garden] will be destroyed..." (Eques) "I'm saying I destroyed the reason of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]." (Anos) "...It cannot be destroyed. It's not that it's too late or too early, but that fate is determined before it. Even if you go back to the past before the creation of the world and use your power, the [Cogwheel of Fate] will destroy the [Demon King Garden] before that..." (Eques) "Kuhaha. Do you have such blind belief in order that you can't believe what's happening before your eyes? Look more properly into the abyss with the divine eyes of that perforated cogwheel." (Anos) I suddenly stopped. "You who determined fate, and I who destroyed reason. The two powers were contradictory. Therefore I won." (Anos) I lightly raise my foot, and firmly step on the ground. At that moment, all the copper cogwheels embedded in the ground shattered and disappeared simultaneously. "Contradiction is chaos, that is, my domain." (Anos) If there's a contradiction between the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] and the reason that must be destroyed, I will win unilaterally.
It's that simple. Compared to the reason which makes a single event certainly happen, it's far more advantageous for the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] which makes this event never happen. Additionally, the contradiction turns into the power of the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction].

Proof In : Web Novel Chapter 477 Maou Gakuin

1. I will discuss first in making the feblem belt race which has a principle like magic eyes of chaotic destruction, where Anos once said that speed eques are still in a state of skipping time, skipping time is like moving by skipping time. but it's just an assumption and a lie from anos which indicates that eques is very fast. and eques can also have a destiny that he makes, namely when Anos touches or even makes one move, this will create a devil garden or can be called the three-sided world with the order of creation will be destroyed, but when Anos kicks one of the gear from the three-sided world eques and the order of creation is not destroyed, which also proves that Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction are passive or it can be said that when someone contradicts Anos, it is also important to note that this is also the same as the principle of the feblem beld race, namely "this event will happens" and the principle of magic eyes of chaotic destruction which is "this event never happened" and it can be assumed that the active speed of Anos' eyes is faster than the process of making the feblem belt race. indeed this can't be digested logically, for the human eye, but the human eye is basically incomparable to anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction, maybe you will compare anos's eyes with sasha's, but it's a fatal mistake, because of anos and sasha's eyes It really is on a different level, where Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction can affect 8 people at once even though the target is a non-physical thing/has a total of eight, it's impossible for human eyes to be able to affect eight people at once.

2. and anos' own magic eyes of chaotic destruction can effect eques and are faster than eques, destiny eques, why only by being able to effect eques, and destiny eques getting immeasurable achievements above baseline? did an explanation for that in the feats above, and at that time eques also used his speed in making the feblem belt race. where the MEOCD anos is faster than making the feblem beld rase itself, even though the principle of the feblem beld rase and meocd is the same, but the meocd is considered superior. and the destiny that eques created was a destiny that could not be avoided even when they went to the past before the creation of the world. and if you want to say that anos only destroys the destiny of eques, it's wrong, at that time eques was speeding with conditions such as skipping time like when in the process of making Eques's feblem beld rase, and anos himself could affect the destiny that eques made, and effect feblem's beld rase and faster than the process of making the feblem beld rase, which affects the feblem beld rase with the same speed condition.

3. the conclusion is that anos eyes can effect eques which has a speed like skipping time where the one that affects eques is not anos but meocd and the one kicking the gear belonging to eques is anos himself the gear belonging to eques and eques are different.

4. If you still have doubts about the things that I have explained earlier, I will explain again about the things that support the activation of the magic eye of anos destruction. it was a discussion of eques, namely at that time eques could perform movement feats with his sher speed, eques could travel time and this supported the immeasurable achievement above the baseline that was concluded.

The Feats Eques In Chapter 477,148 , 347 Web Novel

5. Final Conclusion : Immeasuarable Above Baseline For Activation Magic Eye(S) Of Chaotic Destruction.

Credits : Muraaflyy (Kazu)

Last edited by a moderator:

Currently MEoCD stands as slower than Eques' [Cogwheel of Fate] as you can see in the thread I linked above, it is assumed that MEoCD acted after [Cogwheel of Fate] was activated, not before it, which makes that argument unusable, we know that eques can skip time via sheer speed and if Anos is able to affect it with MEoCD while skipping time then it would be fine to give it an Immeasurable activation.

Currently MEoCD stands as slower than Eques' [Cogwheel of Fate] as you can see in the thread I linked above, it is assumed that MEoCD acted after [Cogwheel of Fate] was activated, not before it, which makes that argument unusable, we know that eques can skip time via sheer speed and if Anos is able to affect it with MEoCD while skipping time then it would be fine to give it an Immeasurable activation.
it's different from this thread, where it only gets immeasuarable and I discuss it being immeasuarable above baseline,

Do you have evidence that MEoCD affected Eques while skipping time?
I'm not discussing the issue of immeasuarable activation, I'm only discussing the Immeasuarable activation from what you gave earlier, and the point of my thread here is not only the eques effect but there are several others related to the beld rase feblem and some movement feats

I'm not discussing the issue of immeasuarable activation, I'm only discussing the Immeasuarable activation from what you gave earlier, and the point of my thread here is not only the eques effect but there are several others related to the beld rase feblem and some movement feats
Only Eges, Eques, Graham and Shin have immeasurable (Yzak possibly), let me rephrase the question, do you have any proof of MEoCD affecting someone with Immeasurable speed?

While I agree with this, I say there's no need for this upgrade as things like speed don't matter in front of venuzdonor or MEoCD.

Though instead of immeasurable speed activation for MEOCD Anos should get above baseline immeasurable speed for kicking Eques gear and moving. He moved then activates the MEOCD. He moved even faster than the fate can affect him but later the fate got destroyed by MEOCD.
wait, did you forget there are some say above? the anos meocd has the principle of "this will never happen" or things that contradict with anos, so that's what makes the meocd active and why you're saying that anos meocd is activated after anos kicks one of the gears from eques? even though his condition was eques at that time he was in contract with anos, especially regarding the beld rase feblem belongs to eques.

wait, did you forget there are some say above? the anos meocd has the principle of "this will never happen" or things that contradict with anos, so that's what makes the meocd active and why you're saying that anos meocd is activated after anos kicks one of the gears from eques? even though his condition was eques at that time he was in contract with anos, especially regarding the beld rase feblem belongs to eques.
I am saying Anos was faster than the fate Eques used. He should get baseline above immeasurable speed for being faster than that not for activating MEOCD well he could have activated it faster but that's a different thing. The whole point is when MEOCD is activated the concept of speed itself doesn't matter so giving baseline above or not doesn't matter but Anos should get above baseline immeasurable speed for being faster than Eques fate and Eges spear which Transcends space time and has no concept of time.

"...H..." (Eques)
One step, I stepped forward towards Eques.
"...H... ow...?" (Eques)
Read these
He already took a step before activating the eyes.

I am saying Anos was faster than the fate Eques used. He should get baseline above immeasurable speed for being faster than that not for activating MEOCD well he could have activated it faster but that's a different thing. The whole point is when MEOCD is activated the concept of speed itself doesn't matter so giving baseline above or not doesn't matter but Anos should get above baseline immeasurable speed for being faster than Eques fate and Eges spear which Transcends space time and has no concept of time.
read the feats carefully, it looks like if anos kicks destiny from eques and is faster than destiny made eques, that doesn't change the fact of immeasurable activation above baseline meocd, because it's very unlikely that if meocd is not active at that time the feat has also been said when eques makes the destiny it makes, it can be destroyed by meocd, remember anos only kicks one of the eques gear, not taking effect from the full eques, and at that time anos doesn't need to do that because anos meocd is already active because there are things that conflict with anos is eques, and if you want to discuss the point of anos getting immeasurable above baseline, that's wrong, I already said in the explanation above that the one that has the full effect of eques is meocd.

Alright now I'm confused. I thought this was about upgrading the speed of MEoCD passives?

@EldemadeDityjon are you trying to upgrade MEoCD activation speed or Anos raw speed?

Like I said before speed doesn't matter to MEoCD. It doesn't matter if your passives are faster/ if MEoCD isn't passive but active (they're at least semi passive for now) as it's all meaningless if you don't resist MEoCD.

read the feats carefully, it looks like if anos kicks destiny from eques and is faster than destiny made eques, that doesn't change the fact of immeasurable activation above baseline meocd, because it's very unlikely that if meocd is not active at that time the feat has also been said when eques makes the destiny it makes, it can be destroyed by meocd, remember anos only kicks one of the eques gear, not taking effect from the full eques, and at that time anos doesn't need to do that because anos meocd is already active because there are things that conflict with anos is eques, and if you want to discuss the point of anos getting immeasurable above baseline, that's wrong, I already said in the explanation above that the one that has the full effect of eques is meocd.
I am saying change the argument to that. Because saying MEOCD activation is hard to understand for others and use Eges spear as an example. MEOCD power itself negs the concept of speed.

Alright now I'm confused. I thought this was about upgrading the speed of MEoCD passives?
The eye is pretty much passives i believe knowing even MEOD has passives activation.

@EldemadeDityjon are you trying to upgrade MEoCD activation speed or Anos raw speed?
Yeah because he already has two feats which literally backs his above baseline immeasurable speed.

yes, it shows the spear was thrown before anos's eye is active, because there is a contradiction with anos, the danger is also a contradiction for anos.
My point is just giving activation speed is low ball. Just directly apply it to his raw speed.

So I want to upgrade the activation of Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction and without further ado I will explain below

Feats :

"...H..." (Eques) One step, I stepped forward towards Eques. "...H... ow...?" (Eques) Eques muttered dumbfoundedly. "...How... are you walking...? In the midst of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]..." (Eques) "In this [Demon King Garden], I can slightly open this magic eye." (Anos)
I said, and walked straight to him. My left eye was dyed in destructive purple, with a dark cross appearing in the abyss. It is the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction]. It was destroying the order of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]. "Before my eyes, everything will perish. Order, reason, and you, Eques." (Anos) "...Such an order does not exist..." (Eques) The cogwheel's magic eyes were dyed with astonishment, and he spilled his words in confusion. "...No matter what kind of magic eyes you use, your fate is determined. Before thou can do anything, Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem] will be activated, and the [Demon King Garden] will be destroyed..." (Eques) "I'm saying I destroyed the reason of Fate turns for the sake of the world [Beld Rase Femblem]." (Anos) "...It cannot be destroyed. It's not that it's too late or too early, but that fate is determined before it. Even if you go back to the past before the creation of the world and use your power, the [Cogwheel of Fate] will destroy the [Demon King Garden] before that..." (Eques) "Kuhaha. Do you have such blind belief in order that you can't believe what's happening before your eyes? Look more properly into the abyss with the divine eyes of that perforated cogwheel." (Anos) I suddenly stopped. "You who determined fate, and I who destroyed reason. The two powers were contradictory. Therefore I won." (Anos) I lightly raise my foot, and firmly step on the ground. At that moment, all the copper cogwheels embedded in the ground shattered and disappeared simultaneously. "Contradiction is chaos, that is, my domain." (Anos) If there's a contradiction between the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] and the reason that must be destroyed, I will win unilaterally.
It's that simple. Compared to the reason which makes a single event certainly happen, it's far more advantageous for the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction] which makes this event never happen. Additionally, the contradiction turns into the power of the [Magic Eye of Chaotic Destruction].

Proof In : Web Novel Chapter 477 Maou Gakuin

1. I will discuss first in making the feblem belt race which has a principle like magic eyes of chaotic destruction, where Anos once said that speed eques are still in a state of skipping time, skipping time is like moving by skipping time. but it's just an assumption and a lie from anos which indicates that eques is very fast. and eques can also have a destiny that he makes, namely when Anos touches or even makes one move, this will create a devil garden or can be called the three-sided world with the order of creation will be destroyed, but when Anos kicks one of the gear from the three-sided world eques and the order of creation is not destroyed, which also proves that Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction are passive or it can be said that when someone contradicts Anos, it is also important to note that this is also the same as the principle of the feblem beld race, namely "this event will happens" and the principle of magic eyes of chaotic destruction which is "this event never happened" and it can be assumed that the active speed of Anos' eyes is faster than the process of making the feblem belt race. indeed this can't be digested logically, for the human eye, but the human eye is basically incomparable to anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction, maybe you will compare anos's eyes with sasha's, but it's a fatal mistake, because of anos and sasha's eyes It really is on a different level, where Anos' magic eyes of chaotic destruction can affect 8 people at once even though the target is a non-physical thing/has a total of eight, it's impossible for human eyes to be able to affect eight people at once.

2. and anos' own magic eyes of chaotic destruction can effect eques and are faster than eques, destiny eques, why only by being able to effect eques, and destiny eques getting immeasurable achievements above baseline? did an explanation for that in the feats above, and at that time eques also used his speed in making the feblem belt race. where the MEOCD anos is faster than making the feblem beld rase itself, even though the principle of the feblem beld rase and meocd is the same, but the meocd is considered superior. and the destiny that eques created was a destiny that could not be avoided even when they went to the past before the creation of the world. and if you want to say that anos only destroys the destiny of eques, it's wrong, at that time eques was speeding with conditions such as skipping time like when in the process of making Eques's feblem beld rase, and anos himself could affect the destiny that eques made, and effect feblem's beld rase and faster than the process of making the feblem beld rase, which affects the feblem beld rase with the same speed condition.

3. the conclusion is that anos eyes can effect eques which has a speed like skipping time where the one that affects eques is not anos but meocd and the one kicking the gear belonging to eques is anos himself the gear belonging to eques and eques are different.

4. If you still have doubts about the things that I have explained earlier, I will explain again about the things that support the activation of the magic eye of anos destruction. it was a discussion of eques, namely at that time eques could perform movement feats with his sher speed, eques could travel time and this supported the immeasurable achievement above the baseline that was concluded.

The Feats Eques In Chapter 477,148 , 347 Web Novel

5. Final Conclusion : Immeasuarable Above Baseline For Activation Magic Eye(S) Of Chaotic Destruction.

Credits : Muraaflyy (Kazu)
this does not make any sense, where is the indication for immeasurable MEoCD?

Back