• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

This one looks good. I don't see how this could be interpreted as 2-C below above baseline because Egil Grone Angdroa is a spell that destroys hundreds and thousands of worlds, unlike Gilieriam Naviem, which only destroys a single world a thousand times. Egil Grone Angdroa spans hundreds and thousands of worlds. Being a world-destroying magic that is not capable of destroying a single object in a deep world. The only way to destroy him would be to deepen the spell.

Anyway, I agree with that. It's just that I believe that just destroying a single simple object in layers 2 onwards should automatically get AP 2-B. Since world destroying spells (which would be talking about Gilieriam Naviem and Egil Grone Angdroa) not be able to destroy simple objects in deep layered worlds.
You know what Its pretty much clear Layer 1 and above should have 2A AP low ball but wiki never gonna accept that logic so just adjusting to there own way. We have to sacrifice something to get something here.
Layer 0 being able to hold infinite universes logically makes deeper layer 1 universe having 2A Durability.

Also anyway I thought something else. Inaccessible coordinates. For mortals Gods world is inaccessible for God's Silver Sea is inaccessible. It's pretty much clear even if consider Mortal world 3D and gods world 4D ( which can be backed up statement) and Silver Sea being inaccessible to gods and higher order(reality) 5D but well not many gonna buy this thing.

You know what Its pretty much clear Layer 1 and above should have 2A AP low ball but wiki never gonna accept that logic so just adjusting to there own way. We have to sacrifice something to get something here.
Layer 0 being able to hold infinite universes logically makes deeper layer 1 universe having 2A Durability.

Also anyway I thought something else. Inaccessible coordinates. For mortals Gods world is inaccessible for God's Silver Sea is inaccessible. It's pretty much clear even if consider Mortal world 3D and gods world 4D ( which can be backed up statement) and Silver Sea being inaccessible to gods and higher order(reality) 5D but well not many gonna buy this thing.
Would that also contradict/go against the fire dew flowing from shallower layer universes statement from chapter 502? Because this'd mean the difference is infinite than uncountable/innumerable.

What do you mean? Can you elaborate

"If there's a shallow-layer auditorium, does that mean there's a deep-layer one?"
"There is a middle-layer auditorium and a deep-layer auditorium. The first to tenth layers is the Shallow Worlds, the eleventh to twentieth layers is the Middle Worlds, and beyond the twentieth layer is the Deep Worlds."
Didn't Balzarondo's subordinates refer to the Militia World as the first layer World?
"How do you classify them?"
When I asked, Ottlulu softly jumped on the spot and landed at the podium.
She sent her magic power to the blackboard that had been set up there.
"The World's depth is the strength of the World's Order. It refers to the great influence the Small Worlds have on the Silver Sea. Magic power flows from the Shallow Layer to the Deep Layer, and the Order exerts its power from Shallow to Deep."
The spherical blackboard must have been a magical tool as it was transparent and what appeared inside were silver bubbles.
It seemingly imitated five Shallow Layer Worlds and one Deep Layer World.
"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10'
'Deep Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10' was added.
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
One magic power and weight are subtracted.
It was rewritten as 'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power 9. Weight 9'.
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
There, the Deep Layer World becomes 'Magic Power 15, Weight 15'.
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."
This one. The difference is stated to be innumerable/uncountable/countless (in the blog), but what you're indirectly implying is that it's actually infinite.

"If there's a shallow-layer auditorium, does that mean there's a deep-layer one?"
"There is a middle-layer auditorium and a deep-layer auditorium. The first to tenth layers is the Shallow Worlds, the eleventh to twentieth layers is the Middle Worlds, and beyond the twentieth layer is the Deep Worlds."
Didn't Balzarondo's subordinates refer to the Militia World as the first layer World?
"How do you classify them?"
When I asked, Ottlulu softly jumped on the spot and landed at the podium.
She sent her magic power to the blackboard that had been set up there.
"The World's depth is the strength of the World's Order. It refers to the great influence the Small Worlds have on the Silver Sea. Magic power flows from the Shallow Layer to the Deep Layer, and the Order exerts its power from Shallow to Deep."
The spherical blackboard must have been a magical tool as it was transparent and what appeared inside were silver bubbles.
It seemingly imitated five Shallow Layer Worlds and one Deep Layer World.
"Let's say, for example, that the Shallow Layer Worlds have a magic power of 10 and the weight of their Order is 10. The same goes for the Deep Layer World."
'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10'
'Deep Layer World: Magic Power: 10. Weight: 10' was added.
"According to the Order of the Silver Sea, magic power flows to the deep layer and the Order exerts its power to the depths. The magic power of the Shallow Layer World shifts by one, same for its Order."
One magic power and weight are subtracted.
It was rewritten as 'Shallow Layer World: Magic Power 9. Weight 9'.
"The magic power and Order are given to the Deep Layer World, turning it into power."
From each of the five Shallow Layer Worlds, one magic power and weight are transferred for a total of five magic power and weight, which are added to the ones the Deep Layer World originally had.
There, the Deep Layer World becomes 'Magic Power 15, Weight 15'.
"It's actually not that simple, but this is the basic principle of the Silver Sea's Order. A small world that possesses numerous magic power and a strong functioning Order is heavy and sinks into the depths. Thus, it is considered deep."
This one. The difference is stated to be innumerable/uncountable/countless (in the blog), but what you're indirectly implying is that it's actually infinite.
Infinite for layer 0 not for others. Read what I said. Layer 0 should have infinite bubbles because every bubble bron there and if a bubble gets destroyed a new one will take it's place in no time.

What about other layers?
Countless because they can't replace the bubbles out of nowhere. Layer 0 is the one supply new bubble to them and each bubble needs to even evolve sink into deeper layers. We don't know how much time even it takes to replace it. And if i am correct using logical assumption layer 0 having infinite bubbles for each bubble to cross one layer they probably need infinite shallow bubble fire dew so technically layer 1 and above should only have countless bubbles. But layer 0 which produces bubbles should have infinite Bubbles as a new bubble would instantly replaces the destroyed bubble it's the birth place for all worlds.

Last edited:
Countless because they can't replace the bubbles out of nowhere. Layer 0 is the one supply new bubble to them and each bubble needs to even evolve sink into deeper layers. We don't know how much time even it takes to replace it. And if i am correct using logical assumption layer 0 having infinite bubbles for each bubble to cross one layer they probably need infinite shallow bubble fire dew so technically layer 1 and above should only have countless bubbles. But layer 0 which produces bubbles should have infinite Bubbles as a new bubble would instantly replaces the destroyed bubble it's the birth place for all worlds.
Isn't layer 0 a shallow one? Wouldn't that mean the deeper worlds are getting infinite fire and dew from it?

Im not sure if this can be treated as reallity of the world

But if it is
Doesn't this mean deeper layers are tier 1 since they have a higher order/reallity ???
Well wiki doesn't accept logic you need direct statement for Transcendency. I am pretty sure without Transcended statements no staff here gonna buy Dimensionality for layers even though we have tons of difference between layers. Layer 1 hax & concept wouldn't work layer 2 so on but you know how it works.

That's why I am atleast trying to scale it to 2B.

Yeah that's what I am saying. Layer 1 and above should have 2A Durability atleast but well wiki wouldn't consider that. So I low balled it as 2B.
"Magic power flows from shallow to deep, and fire dew flows from shallow to deep."

"The fire dew that is released from the bubble world is what every Sovereign desires in order to bring the lesser worlds to the deeper levels.

Isn't this proof that fire dew only flows from bubble worlds to silver bubbles? That is, they do not receive fire dew from the shallow-layered silver bubbles.

Poison Manipulation(Sasha)
Death Manipulation (Sasha)
Fate Manipulation (Sasha)
Homing Attack(Sasha)
Fire Manipulation(Sasha)

Clairvoyance ( Misha)
Construction ( Misha)
Creation ( Misha)
Cosmic Awareness (Misha)
Crystal manipulation (Misha)
Duplication (Misha)
Elemental Manipulation (Misha)
Forcefield Creation (Misha)
Life Manipulation (Misha)
Matter Manipulation (Misha)
Memory Manipulation (Misha)
Biological Manipulation (Misha)
Pocket Reality Manipulation(Misha)
Power Mimicry (Misha)
Power Nullification (Misha)
Sealing (Misha)
Resistance Negation (Misha)
Statistics Reduction (Misha)

Danmaku (Sasha)(Misha)
Status Effect Inducement (Both)

These are few abilities i am planning to add if anything removed or added tell me
You forgot absorption for Misha or has that been added?

"Magic power flows from shallow to deep, and fire dew flows from shallow to deep."

"The fire dew that is released from the bubble world is what every Sovereign desires in order to bring the lesser worlds to the deeper levels.

Isn't this proof that fire dew only flows from bubble worlds to silver bubbles? That is, they do not receive fire dew from the shallow-layered silver bubbles.
No? As long as you're a layer deeper your getting fire dew even from the bubble above you

No? As long as you're a layer deeper your getting fire dew even from the bubble above you
The quote clearly says that magic power and fire dew flows from the shallow to the deep.The only worlds that are used as an example to explain the flow of fire dew are the bubble worlds and not the silver bubble.If you stop to think about it, it makes no sense to flow even from the evolved worlds.After all, they have a god who controls the fire dew and stops the leak. Unlike bubble worlds which do not have a god born in the world and constantly lose fire dew. Where will this lost fire dew go? To the deep layer evolved worlds (the famous silver bubbles)

The quote clearly says that magic power and fire dew flows from the shallow to the deep.
In general, magic power flows from shallow to deep layer 2 would still consider layer 1 a shallow layer and layer 1 would see layer 2 as a deeper layer.
deep.The only worlds that are used as an example to explain the flow of fire dew are the bubble worlds and not the silver bubble
It doesn't need to be explicitly stated.
bubble.If you stop to think about it, it makes no sense to flow even from the evolved worlds.After all, they have a god who controls the fire dew and stops the leak.
The sovereign can still forcefully acquire fire dew from a shallower layer. There won't be any difference between deeper layers if all fire dew is only coming from bubble world

The sovereign can still forcefully acquire fire dew from a shallower layer. There won't be any difference between deeper layers if all fire dew is only coming from bubble world

As I have said, it makes no sense to have fiery dew flowing from evolved worlds. If that were the case, what use would it be for a god who rules the world and controls the fire dew ? The quote clearly says that the fire dew comes from the unevolved worlds and that the same dew is used to increase the levels of the evolved worlds. Read again.

"There won't be any difference between deeper layers if all fire dew is only coming from bubble world"

Are you really saying this? If you don't know, the deepest worlds that lie in the depths of the Silver Sea, in the beginning were unevolved worlds. What turned these unevolved worlds into evolved ones was precisely the birth of the god in the world. This god will control the world and stop fire dew leak .This god will collect the fire dew from other worlds that do not have a god born and at some point will evolve to a deep layer.I don't think I need to go on explaining.The other worlds will follow the same thing as the previous one.

In short: the difference between the shallow and deep worlds is precisely the time of creation of each world.The abyssal world was most certainly one of the first worlds if not the first to be born and collect fire dew from other unevolved worlds that constantly lose that fire dew

Bubble world dew + other countless shallow layers dew is absorbed by Deeper layers

As I have said, it makes no sense to have fiery dew flowing from evolved worlds. If that were the case, what use would it be for a god who rules the world and controls the fire dew ? The quote clearly says that the fire dew comes from the unevolved worlds and that the same dew is used to increase the levels of the evolved worlds. Read again.

"There won't be any difference between deeper layers if all fire dew is only coming from bubble world"

Are you really saying this? If you don't know, the deepest worlds that lie in the depths of the Silver Sea, in the beginning were unevolved worlds. What turned these unevolved worlds into evolved ones was precisely the birth of the god in the world. This god will control the world and stop fire dew leak .This god will collect the fire dew from other worlds that do not have a god born and at some point will evolve to a deep layer.I don't think I need to go on explaining.The other worlds will follow the same thing as the previous one.

In short: the difference between the shallow and deep worlds is precisely the time of creation of each world.The abyssal world was most certainly one of the first worlds if not the first to be born and collect fire dew from other unevolved worlds that constantly lose that fire dew
SILVER bubbles also leaks small amount of dew. It's stated in magic bullet world Arc but they don't leak dew on large scale

「ああ。時間を司る神族は、過去は過去として確定させる秩序を持つ。この<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れ、俺たちが現代に戻る際、時の秩序が働き、変えられた過去は元に戻る。小さなことなら、そのままかもしれぬがな。だから、この二千年前でなにをしようとも、現代に影響を与えることはない」

"Ah. The gods who control time have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this "Levallon" expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."

Isn't this should grant everyone type 1 Acausality.

Could you show this quote?

銀水聖海の理を、今はよく理解している。かつての彼女が創造した世界は、泡沫世界だった。それゆえに火露が流出し、世界では常に争いが絶えなかった。
 この深層世界では火露が一方的に流出することはない。
 泡沫世界から、逆に火露が入ってくる。
 滅びと創造の整合はとれており、元首の統治により世界内部で目立った紛争はない。
 少なくとも、世界の行く末が危ぶまれるような大戦は起こる気配すらなかった。
 I understand the reason of the Silver Water Holy Sea very well now. The world she once created was a bubble world. Therefore, fire dew flowed out and there was always a constant struggle in the world.
 In this deeper world, fire dew does not flow out unilaterally.
 From the bubble world, fire dew comes in the opposite direction.
 There is an alignment between destruction and creation, and there are no notable conflicts within the world due to the rule of the head of state.
 At least, there was not even a sign of a war that would threaten the end of the world.

SILVER bubbles also leaks small amount of dew. It's stated in magic bullet world Arc but they don't leak dew on large scale
The deepest worlds that exist in the depths of the Silver Sea are either the first to exist or the first to have a god born. As all worlds in the beginning were unevolved worlds, all worlds from layer 1 onwards would still have infinite fire dew precisely because they left layer 0 absorbing fire dew of the bubble worlds.What I'm trying to say is, even if the silver bubbles also leak fire dew like you mention, that doesn't change anything I said.All worlds started at layer 0.All deep worlds from layer 1 onwards still qualify for 2-A

Last edited:

銀水聖海の理を、今はよく理解している。かつての彼女が創造した世界は、泡沫世界だった。それゆえに火露が流出し、世界では常に争いが絶えなかった。
 この深層世界では火露が一方的に流出することはない。
 泡沫世界から、逆に火露が入ってくる。
 滅びと創造の整合はとれており、元首の統治により世界内部で目立った紛争はない。
 少なくとも、世界の行く末が危ぶまれるような大戦は起こる気配すらなかった。
 I understand the reason of the Silver Water Holy Sea very well now. The world she once created was a bubble world. Therefore, fire dew flowed out and there was always a constant struggle in the world.
 In this deeper world, fire dew does not flow out unilaterally.
 From the bubble world, fire dew comes in the opposite direction.
 There is an alignment between destruction and creation, and there are no notable conflicts within the world due to the rule of the head of state.
 At least, there was not even a sign of a war that would threaten the end of the world.
Very good.That still doesn't totally change what I said. Worlds from layer 1 onwards should still have 2-A Durability

Do you know any application that can scan the Light Novel other than Camscanner?The only problem with Camscanner is that there is a limit of Premium coins I can use. Then you have to pay

「ああ。時間を司る神族は、過去は過去として確定させる秩序を持つ。この<時間遡航レヴァロン>の魔法効果が切れ、俺たちが現代に戻る際、時の秩序が働き、変えられた過去は元に戻る。小さなことなら、そのままかもしれぬがな。だから、この二千年前でなにをしようとも、現代に影響を与えることはない」

"Ah. The gods who control time have an order that determines the past as the past. When the magical effect of this "Levallon" expires and we return to the present, the temporal order will be activated and the altered past will be restored. If it's a small thing, it may remain the same. So, whatever we did 2,000 years ago will not affect the present."

Isn't this should grant everyone type 1 Acausality.
^^^

Don't worry one day we will get at least a outerversel anos or maybe high outerversel or even boundless in the future what will happen who know's 😏

Passing by to let you know that the Light Novel and Web Novel explanations are practically identical.The only innovation is the illustrations and keywords. Those who believe in the Light Novel to reach level 1 can already burst into tears and give up.Now those hoping to have something level 1 in the next volumes, just wait.

Passing by to let you know that the Light Novel and Web Novel explanations are practically identical.The only innovation is the illustrations and keywords. Those who believe in the Light Novel to reach level 1 can already burst into tears and give up.Now those hoping to have something level 1 in the next volumes, just wait.
Why did you buy the Light Novel and ruin this for us 💀😢 at least we would hope

I already know that is going to happen🤣

Back