• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...I am very confused as to what you're trying to achieve with the Marvel calcs btw

Huh, bizarre, it used to disallowed to use it at 0.95c+, maybe they changed it.

Although I did just notice, why are you acting like 0.999c is Quicksilver’s speed? He’s blatantly FTL.

Hell both Surfer and Sentry have blatant MFTL+ speeds too, why are you reducing their values for the sake of the calcs? That’s improper

Huh, bizarre, it used to disallowed to use it at 0.95c+, maybe they changed it.

Although I did just notice, why are you acting like 0.999c is Quicksilver’s speed? He’s blatantly FTL.

Hell both Surfer and Sentry have blatant MFTL+ speeds too, why are you reducing their values for the sake of the calcs? That’s improper
It’s their speed according to the Wiki. Also, did you not read my Charging Force of Many Different Monsters blog? Because the answer to what you say is “improper” is located in there.

It’s their speed according to the Wiki.
Which wiki? Marvel Database is still a fansite.
Also, did you not read my Charging Force of Many Different Monsters blog? Because the answer to what you say is “improper” is located in there.
This?
This calc mainly sticks to the official sources when it comes to speed, but if a character is calced at lightspeed or FTL speeds, then I will use Relativistic Charging force in addition to what the official sources state.
Yeah again, it's improper practice, you can't just invent speed ratings to get any KE when there are contradictions present, and this is misinterpreting the verse regardless, "official stats" given in the handbooks are trivial, since these can just be overpowered by other writers' showcase, which in case for speed ratings for Quicksilver, Gladiator and Surfer, are 100% true.

Which wiki? Marvel Database is still a fansite.

This?

Yeah again, it's improper practice, you can't just invent speed ratings to get any KE when there are contradictions present, and this is misinterpreting the verse regardless, "official stats" given in the handbooks are trivial, since these can just be overpowered by other writers' showcase, which in case for speed ratings for Quicksilver, Gladiator and Surfer, are 100% true.
It’s me saying that if someone can travel at FTL speeds, then they should be capable of traveling at sub-light speed whenever they please! That’s actually a reasonable assumption!

It’s me saying that if someone can travel at FTL speeds, then they should be capable of traveling at sub-light speed whenever they please! That’s actually a reasonable assumption!
But the crux of the issue is if they’re performing MFTL+ speed feats, they’re an improper representation of kinetic energy within their verses, as such their sole KE feats should be discarded

Last edited:
But the crux of the issue is if they’re performing MFTL+ speed feats, they’re an improper representation of kinetic energy within their verses, as such their sole KE fetas should be discarded
Okay, I’ll admit that maybe the sub-light speed RKE feats can be tossed away. But I AM still keeping the in-atmosphere ones!

Back