• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Many, Many Calcs Needing Evaluation... Remastered! (Part 1)

For the third time, I'm posting a mega-cluster of my Calcs requiring evaluation. If this isn't done right, I'm going to lose my mind, so bear with me, please.

Kaiju Calculations:
  1. Gamera Series Stats & Stuff (Showa Edition)
  2. Speed, Kinetic Energy, & Charging Force Of Many, Many Different Monsters
  3. Speed, Kinetic Energy, & Charging Force Of (Nearly) All Of Toho's Kaiju (Showa Edition)
  4. Godzilla vs. Megaguirus Godzilla's Sea Boiling... Remastered!
  5. Godzilla Earth's Red Spiral Particle Breath... Remastered!
  6. Heisei Mothra's Massive Meteor Mess... Remastered!
  7. Godzilla's Heisei Formula... Remastered Properly!
  8. Some MonsterVerse King Ghidorah Feats (You might want to read this one last, because you'll never take me serious again upon reading the feat this blog was named after....)
  9. Some MUTO Prime Feats
  10. Ultraman (Ultra Series) Stats & Stuff
  11. MonsterVerse Godzilla Tears Earth A New One... Remastered! (Actually, don't read this one. After the MUTO Prime blog, I realized it doesn't even matter anymore.)
  12. Godzilla vs. Megaguirus Dimension Tide... Remastered! (The speed is right for damn sure, so accept that without hesitation.)
  13. Garoga Nuke/Godzilla's Showa Formula... Remastered!
  14. Some More MonsterVerse Feats
  15. Some GameraVerse Feats That Are Pretty Meaningless, But Still Worthy Of Attention
  16. Zone Fighter Stats & Stuff
  17. Godzilla's Film Stats & Stuff Throughout The Ages... Remastered!
  18. King Kong's Film Stats Throughout The Ages
  19. Gamera Series Stats & Stuff (Heisei Edition)
  20. Rebirth of Mothra Trilogy Stats & Stuff
  21. The Giant Claw's Stats & Stuff (I don't care WHAT you guys say, that bird is not "La Carcagne!")
  22. Original King Kong Breaks His Chains... Remastered!
  23. Godzilla's MonsterVerse Formula (This one's still got some minor kinks in it, but I'm working on them....)
  24. Fire Godzilla's Thermo-Nuclear Pulse... Remastered! (First off, I'm calling him Fire Godzilla. 'Nuff said. Second off, I've recently stumbled upon a stat that could prove very useful in another method of calculating this I've always wanted to try, so just wait for that....)
  25. Rankings Of Some Ridiculously Fast Speed Feats
  26. Some Pressure Resistance Stuff
Superhero Calculations:
  1. Feats And Stats Of Many, Many Marvel Characters (Don't start with me about Kinetic Energy. That fight's already happened!)
  2. Some Post-Crisis & New 52 Superman Feats (I actually need to recreate this, since there's a few errors, so don't peek just yet....)
  3. Post-Crisis/New Earth Wally West's Lunar Mass Kick... Remastered!
  4. DCEU Superman Stats & Stuff
  5. DCEU Aquaman Stats & Stuff
  6. DCEU Karathan Stats & Stuff
  7. Rankings Of Some Ridiculously Fast Speed Feats
  8. Some Pressure Resistance Stuff
  9. Human Torch Stats & Stuff
  10. Feats And Stats Of Some DC Characters (I don't want to hear about the speed & RKE values being meaningless, okay? I just want to know if Barry Allen's depowered stats, as well as the two Batmobiles' stats, can be used.)
Reference Calculations*:
  1. Destroying Lake Biwa
  2. Wind Feats
  3. Destroying Tokyo... Remastered!
  4. (Average) Tectonic Plate Stats & Stuff... Remastered!
  5. Solar System Gravitational Force
And before anyone starts commenting, yes, I AM aware that the Pressure Resistance & Speed Ranking calcs were put on this list twice. That's simply because they fit into both the Kaiju and Superhero category. Anyway, that's only Part 1, and if you think this is outrageous, well... you ain't seen NOTHING yet!

*Meaning that any Calcs in here would be put in that "References For Common Feats" blog that's getting way too long to read.

All right, let's see... (looks at abnormally large to-do list) "Type Up On Wiki"... check. "Approved By Wiki"... Help me put a couple dozen checkmarks down, will you?

Contact staff since this involves the references for common feats as well

Feels like the exact CRT was posted at least 2 times before this. And I can't see what's so different from those, especially the capeshit stuff

1. This will get cluttered and extremely messy
2. Not the right place
3. Capeshit is a word
4. You suck
5. I lied you don’t suck

And lastly…

6. Yo mama

As in cape stuff. Just sounds better to call it capeshit.

Or that they are dogahit. Pick your poison.

Anyway, this thread is as pointless as the last. We have a management thread for calc evaluation, ask there. Someone will do it.

As in cape stuff. Just sounds better to call it capeshit.

Or that they are dogahit. Pick your poison.

Anyway, this thread is as pointless as the last. We have a management thread for calc evaluation, ask there. Someone will do it.
Then show me where, because I’m dumb and can’t find that.

Back