• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mandy gets pissed at Spongebob

I think some of Mandy's stats were very taken out of context or exaggerated according to Ant and honestly I like the show but I have to agree that some were rather inflated so someone is fixing it... But she should still somewhat scale to Grim and whatnot... Maybe much higher as Grim is said to be much higher even without his razor sharp staff.

Well, Mandy has smiling as a possible but actually not possible(due to being in character) win. She could also say "I wish this sponge was gone" to activate her Existence Erasure, but not sure if this is IC.

Spongebob Bloodlusted is terryfing which means he might start with Plot Manip, Reality Warping, Probablility Manip, etc. Not voting yet but leaning towards the bob of sponge.

she did wish for everyone to disappear when she was annoyed and she would definitely get annoyed by spongebob so she would most likely do it IC

also she would get suspicious of spongebob took out the magic book and would likely do something about it

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Depending on how fast Spongebob do his thing, Mandy will not instantly wish Spongebob out of existence if she's in character willing to kill. Mandy will start punching Spongebob in a fight.
Very strange how that existence erasure works in her favor otherwise she would have ended nearly any problem in the series's run but being the level headed sadistic woman she is would just say something along the lines of "Where would the fun in that be?" Or she is just too apathetic to even care, But yeah if SpongeBob doesn't think of something quick then Mandy will Sponge away a Sponge because she can.

GoCommitDi said:
she did wish for everyone to disappear when she was annoyed and she would definitely get annoyed by spongebob so she would most likely do it IC
also she would get suspicious of spongebob took out the magic book and would likely do something about it
SpongeBob had one stuck in his mind before so she wouldn't always see THAT coming, Probably goes for Grim also if he's still 8-A, Not a conclusion just wanted to point that out.

Back