• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man Swamp fights Edgy death god

Swamp Thing vs Hades (Saint Seiya)
Speed is equal
Both are 2-C
Win by anything
man-swamp.png
bad-guy.png

Edgy death god:
Shrek, but he's a plant:
Incon: 1

Last edited:
What is swamp things wincon I saw something about 2-A which currently Hades does not have that AP or range yet

What is swamp things wincon I saw something about 2-A which currently Hades does not have that AP or range yet
Probably BFRing him through the green, but hades really can't do anything about High Godly or the green
Lol, I could put Swamp Thing against a bunch of characters he can't put down or can't put him down so he can steal GER and Thunder McQueen's spot as the incon king

why wouldn’t he seal.
Reading the profile, it had something to do with sealing away powers. Also, I'm planning on making a CRT to get rid of Swamp Thing's high godly and replacing it with mid godly due to the green being an enigmatic force and he relies on it's existence

So, Swamp Thing will lose his High-Godly and it'll probably go down to Low-Godly....

On the profile, it explains how swamp can touch the Green with mindhax and the green is a concept. So with that he should be able to mindhax. But non physical interaction isn't a listed ability on his profile so I don't know if we're allowed to use that as an explanation

Back