• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mamutto (Hunter Blood) VS Endymion Aheri (Legend of Terra/Tales of Nephilim)

Yes, he have only those in High 6-A key.

I been thinking that his senses, like hearing or sense of smell are about 100 times better than normal human. (Like bloodhound). Of course he can extend his senses with air manipulation, of course this helps only hearing, sense to smell and feeling only. It won`t rise his sigth.

Alright. I'm gonna give it to Mamutto. Endymion could boost his stats in order to deal more damage to him and he can regenerate. But Mastodon Splash Shower can bypass durability with it, he's more intelligent and also has precognition so I think he would be likely to use it in order to take him down. IDK if low-mid Regenerationn will protect him from getting all of his blood sucked out though.

Vote counted.

I not sure about that. Never before crossed in my mind what Regenerationn level would be at mininum if ones blood is sucked out?

Peppypony said:
Another Hunter Blood and Tales of Nephilim matchup eh?
Alright, I'm gonna vote. Gimme a sec.
At this point i think i would like to have a crossover between the two verses,although when i have it more developed

Lekmos said:
Vote counted.
I not sure about that. Never before crossed in my mind what Regenerationn level would be at mininum if ones blood is sucked out?
Also Low-Mid Regenerationn that Endymion has its regen from organs and lost limbs,not sure either if that one is powerful enough to heal from getting the blood in your body sucked out

We could make thread or post to your or mine wall for discussion about crosover someday. I have one idea how it could be possible. It also opens way to create new characters.

I was expecting this to be quite popular because every single Hunter Blood VS Tales of Nephilim we've had (Even though it's only two) tends to get quite popular.

If only my verse was popular enough to get attention like that all the time,maybe when the main story and all the profiles are gonba be around

Mammuto via Peppypony's reasons.

Probably a difficult battle, but I can see Mammuto using his intelligence to realise that he's going to have to use his blood sucking attack to bypass the Regenerationn he's going to struggle with. Very close match otherwise.

What sort of magic can Endymion Aheri do?

Vote countted.

Endymion can use elemental magic like cast ice. water, earth spells, but he must say it to activate spell. Air and electricity spells is of course his best because his god side heredity.

Popularity problem you say Peppypony, let me fix that.

And another score (vote) for Bicc Elephant boii!!! It look like we have incoming winner here folks!

I asked Drag and Darkmon cns opinion too, so lets wait little longer to find will there be last turn or is this settle now.

Great, now i can imagine Mamutto making those sounds, while declaring victory over his foe and after imagining that i can`t get that image out of mind..brilliant.

It was suggestion that there would be hunter blood and tales of nephilim crossover here in future, if you meaning that or what you mean Darkmon cns?

Back