• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia (Hunter Blood) versus Azazel (Tales of nephilim)

Here we are again by VelvetAngelzz suggestion. One of greatest battle is about begun, but first...

Unknow existence, Unknow dimension, Unknow multiverse, Unknow universe, in some lonely planet which city is fire...

One of many cities woman in fire (literally hers whole body is fire) walks with elegant look. You could sense hers royal aura around her, as she walks towards two boys and man who is standing before them.

``This is too easy, like in my own home. Why you can`t see my way, i could offer you better life, society..everything could be better, if you only accepted me and my leadership.`` Replied woman, before rising hers hand and begin charge fire attack.

``Damn, i underestimate her badly. I don`t know how beat her, she is too strong.`` Thinked man in golden armour with red cape. ``Well if this is my end, at least i go down with hero way`` Think man before taking his battle stance.

``Hoo, hero to the end. Let me tell you this, i like your style sweetie. Howewer..`` Evil smirk appears to woman face before she shoots hers fire attack towards man.

But before attack hits it target, from nowhere brigth slice can be seen as womans attack explodes and vanish. But in between both has appear japanese style samurai sword, which hower in air.

``Endymion, take those safe. I will deal with her`` Is heard as man with long black jacket walked out from side alley to sword and takes it to point woman.

``Who are you?`` Asked woman. ``Azazel!!`` Replied Endymion and quickly takes two boys with him and escapes from scene``

``I think you heard my name and is there hot in here or is it just me?`` Azazel asked.

You could see many emotions in Celestia face, but most promient one was disguss and anger.

Today contest are:

Celestia: (4) VelvetAngelzz, Christian Higdon, PeppyPony, Uninown

Azazel:

Inconclussive:

Rules today are:

Speed is equalized.

Who will take this one

Good short story,although few things to point out,the part with her commenting about lower races and the superiors,she wouldnt say stuff like this,also her adressing to Endymion with boy,she would use words like "dear" or "sweetie" or such instead,but overall as her creator,i approve how you wrote her here

Thanks. I take for moment and go more deeper with Celestia profile, would this change of line be more match to her personality and saying?

Celestia worth notes

• Regen
  • Adaptation
  • Intelligence genius
  • Resistance to elemental, mind, energy, soul manipulation, RW
  • Expert hand to hand combatant
  • Light manipulation (Blidning use, however I'm sure you can't blind an angel... or it won't be as effective lol..)
  • Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Durability negation feathers
  • Intense fire Manipulation
  • Electricity manipulation
  • Gravity manipulation
  • Invisibility
  • Barriers
  • Illusions
Class Z lifting

• Nigh-Infinite stamina
  • Cocky, and underestimating ppl

Azazel

• Angelic energy Manipulation (Should work)
  • Space time manipulation
  • Wings
  • TP and DT
  • Regen
  • Seraph smite
  • Non physical (This is why I didn't include her intang as worth noting)
  • Space-Time and RW Resistance
  • Illusion manipulation
  • Energy armor
  • Soul immunity
  • Lifting class Stellar
  • Only superhuman+ stamina
  • Same Intelligence
  • Tricksters

Ok Azazel had nothing about fighting skills so ima assume his choice of fighting his ranged stuff. Something tells me this fight will be more so ranged anyway

Celestia has an edge in that. Her telekinesis probably won't do anything because of his lifting strength.

Her gravity Manipulation could prove useful.

Durability negation feathers could prove useful. I don't think blocking with his wings is enough, but of course teleporting away or dodging is an option. Oh he has telekinesis.

Celestia has better stamina, much better

Their illusions seem similar. So uhh..

Energy armor could prove useful, she also has barriers she can make.

Smite for Azazel seems like it would be definitely useful.

Celestia adaptation could prove useful

Time stop for Azazel

Due to his lifting you can argue it will allow him to win more ranged clashes.

His telekinesis wins due to his lifting being better.

Invisibility for Cel but he has enhanced senses. So who knows how much useful this will be.

Celestia 5-1/10. I think what sells me is adaptation, Stamina, gravity Manipulation (This could make it difficult to dodge attacks for him). However he has smite).

My vote was Cel wins easy at first, then I thought Azazel won. Then it seemed even-ish when you analyze. Bird girl barely to me.

Well thats some deep analisys you got there,btw can you give your thoughts on Flesh Beasts vs Wulfgar as well and dont know if you checked the match ups thread,but i suggested for your character one of mines for a match

@BlackDarkness679

I thanks for noticing me about, because now know better what kind like person Celestia are and begin like her as character.

@VelvetAglenzz

That is really deep and good analyze. Also about figthing, Azazel would be close and range type person to figth. He would scale from his big bro Azrael who is most skilled sword fighter angel in tales of nephilim. But it counts only his usage with sword. Azazel is my one of my oldest (first pages to made) so i have been forgotting add stuff to them, even it it is stated somwhere else in my verse profiles, story blogs etc...

Vote counted.

Wulgar one looks like a bad match up. The creature even lost to Celestia who is inferior to wulgar lol. I didn't even try to analyze lol. But oh yea I guess i'll Make the thread

Vote counted.

@BlackDarkness679

As it look Azazel is getting his ass burned and i think fitting end story for this battle, if you don`t mind if Celestia get new opponent rigth away from my verse after this battle? It is actually funny that next would be tier lower, but it would perfect fit fro next short story what i have in my mind.

Lekmos said:
Vote counted.

@BlackDarkness679

As it look Azazel is getting his ass burned and i think fitting end story for this battle, if you don`t mind if Celestia get new opponent rigth away from my verse after this battle? It is actually funny that next would be tier lower, but it would perfect fit fro next short story what i have in my mind.

Go ahead i dont mind

Alrigth, howewer before i do that i show her next opponent would be Kiyoko as freed djinn god and tier High 4-C. You can look it trough and say if she not suitable. I have few others in my if Kiyoko is not suitable for her next opponent.

I have feeling that migth be chase, so that why i asked. We didn`t see pissed girlfriend fox take on firebird. My next suggestion is Gabriel, how about her?

Not too sure about Gabriel,could work i guess,but i feel like Gabriel could win at the end with her hax and such,im 50/50 with the character

I get myself DC wibe that battle would end inconclussive, but you never know how it will go. I can see that Gabriel has advance, but he must go near and strike to use hers abilities. Also i remeber that even Wulfgar vs Sarcassos never concluded, in their battle we agreed that nanobots would melt by heat. In this case it would be obivious as Celestia is literally covered fire.

But if you feel that Gabriel takes easy victory, i won`t force her to battle Celestia. I not sure would Azrael or Vepar do different result to batttle. Azrael uses mostly his sword skill and is guy who won`t speak much, but strikes and never leaves opening for opponent. Vepar howewer is cruel and sensual whip fighter who never let`s enemy close. But both abilities are same to Azazel.

I throw ball to you and let decide, shall we have match and let others deicide what will happen?

Either of them seems about the same ability wise,so either of them seems fine,you can choose which one

Also Wulfgar vs Sarcassos wasnt concluded cuz it turned out to be a stomp as Wulfgar was too much apparently and now that you mentioned Wulfgar vs Cluster Flesh Beasts would need some votes

Also you happen to have a character for Leona to fight?Athena is pretty much a marry sue that stomps given how ridiculous she was made and Hunter Blood vs Tales of Nephilim starts to be the most commpn mstches pur verses gets,so another 1 wont hurt

@Uninown vote counted.

That it we have this round victor Celestia.

@BlackDarkness679

Alrigth, i think awhile who i will choose.

Yes i remebered, but i mentioned it because Gabriel has same technology infused to her as she has been fixed by Augustus who is brother to Sarcassos. For the Wulfgar match i check it out. and give my opinion about it.

I check what if i have good match for Leona. What i can say, it looks my low and mid tier characters just matches too well for your characters for versus matches.

About Athena versus Leona match...

That escalated quickly

Back