• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia (Hunter blood) versus Vepar (Tales of Nephilim)

Story and figth continued from here...

After fierce battle it looked like flame lady gained upper hand and she roasted man with black coat man whit one powerfull fire blast. Azazel burned body falls to ground as his sword drops side of him.

``You where rigth..what was his name again..oh yes Azazel. You where only hot thing here.`` Replied Celestia and laughed off herself.

``Where was i, before i where interupted..oh yes, where sweetie go, ah damn he has fleed from here. No matter i will find him...`` Celestia didn`t change finish her sentence, as suddenly from sky fly many ligth swords which forced Celestia do few evasion jumps back from Azazels roasted body.

A soon those swords landed they exploded and caused massive dust cloud rise to air. But Celestia could see that someone landed to dust cloud. ``Who`s threre show yourself!`` Celestia shouted and get response as whipping sound is hear, which clears dust cloud and near rock pile form left side of Celestia.

Celestia was short time surpised, but quicly regains her former firm look to her new opponent. ``Oh, you like play those kind games. Oh now you gonne get it`` Celestia said.

Arrvided woman who has military uniform and also six wings looked Azazel burned body, whit somehow sad expression. ``My objective was by my Lord Satan orders to get my beloved brother back to hell, home where he belongs. I hope Samael can heal him back to good shape.``

``Hell, Satan, brother are you related, what are those place...`` Celestia didn`t get change finish her sentence as woman in military suit gives her look, which gives little greep to Celestia spine.

``Well you look beatifull sugar. Migth if i get little taste of you?`` Said military suited woman and same time looked Celestia with lustfull look while licks her lips.

``No, no, no, i can`t let this woman near me`` Screamed Celestia in her head``

So this time we have Azazel big sister to fight, will result be same that we have another roasted body or will tables finally turn as we have different person with different figth style here.

Find out tonigth episode of Hunter Blood x Tales of Nephilim: The Tales of the Hunter

(Sorry, i have to. I couldn`t resist tempation)

Celestia: (4) Fray100, VelvetAngelzz, FateAlbane, Peppypony

Vepar: ()

Inconclussive:

Rules to are today:

Speed equalized

Thanks, i myself liked situtaton which change suddenly to seroius to funny, scary, ankward etc. quickly.

About Leona, i currently don`t have suitable opponent to her. Only comes mind Carl or Amandiel with power of creator mode on, but in the end i think both could win with supreme smite move. Power of creator is in that way good power that it allow both figth higher figthters than they are.

I have also new character idea coming up (I only need good name for it) and i think she would be good match to Leona, but i need innovation push to make character profile. So that match could be in somewhere future in next year.

Come here to see furry creature dance and vote...

Vupo dances
If no one comes furry will be sad...(deep breath) i gonna go and ask others wotes tomorrow.

my vote go's to Celestia

because her personality would set Vepar temper off big time thus leveing her open to attack in her rage state.

Vepar Enhanced senses Expert martial artist Weapon whip user Angelic energy Manipulation Space-time manipulation Wing manipulation Teleportation Immortality type 1 High mid regen Holy fire Smite RW resistance Illusions Telekinesis Energy armor Soul manipulation Resistance Superhuman+ Come here sugar Space-Time slice

Celestia Enhances senses Low high regen Adaptation Genius Intelligence Resistance to Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Possession, Soul Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation, Acid Manipulation, Blood Manipulation and Heat Manipulation, Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat Light Manipulation Absorption Teleportation Durability neg feathers Reality warping Gravity Force field Supernova arrow Omega void crusher

Okay, Both got enhanced senses, both are exper in Hand to hand combat and are ridiculously old. So this part should be even. Again different type of energy this is angelic so it should work against Celestia.

Vepar space time attacks will be crucial. To me it sounds extremely good. Smite would also be crucial.

Reality warping resistance for both. Celestia tho, can use it for her surroundings and can apparently use the stars to boost her power. Add power up, adaptation and absorption I think Vepar loses the strength part.

Adaptation and stamina is where we get into problems. Y'all have stuff to put each other out, so when one can adapt and have far superior stamina it makes things awkward. So that would mean, Vepar has to be like "oh shit, she outlasting me, so I have to actually end it."

If the fight drags on, she will without a doubt die. Of course with genius Intelligence I'm going to assume she thinks beyond me, and already knows this. Luckily Vepar has some good armor so she can stay in the fight longer.

So you may be thinking what can Vepar do. You are looking at someone who can outlast you, adapt, power up, and absorb. It's simple, you have to not let all of that happen. But it sounds like to me, if all that does happen, Celestia would overpower everything she has. That armor Vepar has will be weak by the time that goes on.

If I were Celestia I would be like "oh shit, she's clearly trying to hurry up and finish me." So naturally you wanna be pretty defensive while counter attacking to heavily exhaust the person. If I was Vepar, I would be extremely aggressive. You can't play the passive strategy if they can outlast you. Would make no sense to even try this. due to her being better in terms of defense due to passive aura. It's not a bad idea to be aggressive.

But being aggressive drains you even faster. So Celestia uses omega void crusher and obliterates the angel. When Vepar aura becomes weaker as the fight drags on, she is gunna die instantly if she uses this. Oh and Celestia forcefield can withstand attacks similar to her own power. So yea she can play the route of "Ima just block". But Vepar has ways around that like teleportation, space-time attacks, smite.

Fights gunna go like this, they realize they about even. Throwing out attacks, countering each other. Vepar realizes the Phoenix doesn't appear to be tired while Vepar is slightly tired. Celestia realizes the sudden spike in aggression. Assuming she is reckless, getting tired, impatient etc. so she starts evading/blocking and then countering her. Vepar aura starts getting weak because of the need to regenerate and taking damage. Vepar starts using her strongest stuff. Celestia takes heavy damage but is still hanging on. Adapts, absorbs some stars, uses omega void crusher and Vepar dies instantly. Oh yea, Durability neg feather for Vepar armor

Both votes counted

@Fray100

And Vepars personality bringed her down as it would bring in my stories.

@VelvetAngelzz

Your reviews is always nice to read, it shame that i don`t myself or know good video editor. I would ask make full video review and battle from your review.

I always do that because I don't like to vote otherwise. You could say better abilities FRA, but you have to consider everything. It feels lazy unless you do that. Try to look at everything. Sometimes notable attacks are ignored but they shouldn't be

Sorry for not responding any sooner. College work has really been getting in the way lately. >_<

I finally had some time to read through the profiles, yeah I agree with Velvet and Lekmos's thoughts on how detailed their thoughts are. Now it can be added! :)

Naah, there is no hurry, that`s way i asked from everyone when they have time to response. Even i have been lately hurry in my work.

Votes counted and this round victor is..Celestia!!!.

And now i have think good end story for this....hmmm...

As promised here is ending story...

``I think this is enough for you dear. Oh i forgot you can`t talk anymore as you are only burned inside out`` Laughed Celestia after gaining another victory.

``This place is very interesthing and they claimed be siblings..oh well if other are same level as these two i surely has no problem de...```Suddenly Celestia feeled cold and sinister aura coming from alley with someone clapping with hands...

From alley walked out man with british style business suit, tie and having classes. He also clapped his hands like Celestia had won some competition.

``Well done with those two. More pest away from the way. `` replied man as he walked to corpses, crouch and exemine them few seconds``

``Who is he, so strong aura?`` thinked Celestia as she keeped her calmness and asked ``Who are you and what are you doing here?

``I come here to give you offer`` said man as he raised up and look Celestia``

``Offer? What you can possibly offer to me?`` Asked Celestia with confused look in hers face.

``Protection`` said man.

``..``Before Celestia could open hers mouth man speaked again.

``How rude of me i am Asmodeus, one of princes of hell. I am here offer my mother, alias queen of hell protection from Samael.`` Asmodeus said and bowed before Celestia.

``You know you just killed Samaels two most precious angels. Man was what he wanted back and woman was his most thrusted general. Also my mother Lillith observed your actions from hers own palace and begin like your style, so she sended me to ask for you join us?`` Asmodeus told as he raised his head.

``You should take this offer, but you can decline if you want. Me or my mother won`t force you to it. But still....thrust me, if Samael know what you did and he will in time. Death will be only begining for your torture.`` Asmodeus said and offered his hand like agreemend to offer.

What it will be? Will Celestia take offer or will she decline?

Find out in next episode of
Hunter Blood x Tales of Nephilim: The Tales of the Hunter

Back