• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mamutto (Hunter Blood) versus Lissie and Tiffany (LOT/Tales of Nephilim)

After great battle between hero and elephant where from latter emerged victorious. Endymion and Mamutto decided become friends and team up to stop greater cataclysm which loomed above of everyone. Howewer after Endymion introduce Mamutto to his friends and family his daughters wanted test out this newcomer...

Location: Existence unknow, Dimension unknow, Lower multiverse, timeline 2...

``So this is man who defeted our dad in combat`` replied blonde haired fox girl as she takes hers sword.

``It hard to believe, but even we have defeted our father. So this could be interesting.`` replied white haired fox girl and same time winged hers spear.

``I don`t really know, they are girls...`` try Mamutto say..

``Don`t worry. Even they look sweet and innocent, they are hard and strong fighters inside. Go for with your full migth`` Said Endymion and same time poke Mamutto with his elbow with smile.

Today we have special match, this time it will be two against one. Who will emerge victorious in this special figth. Today contestants are...

Mamutto: (3), Smashtwig, Christian Higdon, Peppypony

Lissie and Tiffany: ()

Rules are speed equalized and all contentants are their 6-A key

I think the elephant got this. Initially thought the Sisters would stomp but then I saw the resistance to Mind Manip and knew that Illusions were useless. He also resists one of the sister's main elements

Hmmmm... IDK how good the fox sisters Enhanced Senses are?

Cuz Hunter Blood Enhanced Senses are pretty good.

Let`s say at best they enhanced senses are same like fox or dog, but like their father they can extend radius it to thousands kilometers. Meaning they can feel, hear, smell with that range. If i remeber rigth i used dog example back when Endymion fought Mamutto...

Yep. Totally.

I'll just wait for responses since I made Myucel vs Kabus. Like what Lekmos allowed. D'oh? Maybe.

Yes and i will come back here too with ending story later.

Don`t worry if you don`t get votes. I will lurk in here darkness few days before i begin ask votes for peoples.

Back