• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While I do beleive that Naruto have the edge as a fighter I think Mamizou can balance it out with her support base abilities and her shapeshiffting does outclass naruto's assuming her's doesn't requires the full moon. if it doesn't then I think Mamizou can win.

Naruto does have range but I don't think it'll give Mamizou much trouble although his Shadow clones would for awhile.

Since its in-character and win by any means I think Mamizou would be able to take it with just K.O. in terms of who's best at deciving the other I think their mostly equal but I think Mamizou does edge out, if only slightly.

Silly Bob, what can Naruto do when he's turned into a helpless tiny fox.

Especially since he'd have to go through all those Danmakus and kill her beyond her Regenerationn quickly enough that she wouldn't use her hax. Which is unlikely.

Well, Rasenshuriken can disintegrate. It disintegrated like 95% of Pain's body after he expanded it when the dude wanted to dodge it. He can spam it and redirect it in this form, so her Regenerationn should not be a particular problem. Besides, they can win by any means and he overpowered Toneri's Multi Continent attack casually and knocked him out in the process after releasing Kurama. So, she can be knocked out too. And he can summon toads, one of which can restrict movements by contorting its interior somehow and prevent the opponent from moving properly, another can draw opponents into its stomach where there's acid, and others that can spit oil. How does the transmutation work? Does she have to be in close range or fire a projectile? If it's any of both, massive clone spam and Substitution Jutsu should help. Also, he has Low-Mid Regenerationn (it's already in a blog, just hasn't been added yet) and Energy Absorption so that should help with her danmaku (if it's energy blasts). Going with Naruto.

From what I remember, she just snaps her fingers and the opponent turn into a tiny thing.

EDIT: Just checked, she blows dust and it transforms them.

As for her projectiles, they are actually mostly physical objects.

Whew, if it was just snapping her fingers, Naruto would have to take her down before she does that. But since she blows dust, Kurama can disperse it with his shockwaves and roars, and he can use his tails and claws to bat away the projectiles. Also, Naruto can create a large amount of clones to repel them with their cloaks, chakra arms and stuff like that. They're also useful for throwing him out of danger and taking the hits themselves aka meat shields.

Thinking about it I'm switching my vote. Although the transmutation is less dangerous than I thought it would be Mamizou still specializes in dodging and a cloud is a cloud. It's not so easy to block either or dodge. And I doubt something that takes time to charge would hit Mamizou considering that she specializes in dodging and in Touhou if you take your time charging something unless it fills the area with something it's not gonna hit. Energy absroption is rendered not so useful by physical projectiles.

And even if Kurama can disperse it what would happen if Mamizou closes in and uses it up close?

So I just cancelled that reasons stated above.

Naruto takes the cake, especially if the opponent has to blow out dust to get started, he can spawn thousands of clones or just a few in KCM mode to handle the situation more quickly

Err to get started? What are you even talking about? Also clones disperse at minor damage. Danmaku scatters everywhere. He's gonna get swarmed from all direction anyway.

Higher levels of Naruto's clones can take super hard hits without dispersing, his KCM clones fought toe to toe with kage level characters without dispersing

Vote goes to Naruto due to massive clone spam and the best clone game in the manga, sensing (the High 6-A profile is Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode), chasing Rasenshuriken that can do cellular damage so regen wouldn't be as difficult, Gamabunta's oils, and Naruto being a wind-user and Rasenshuriken, a rotating shuriken of uncountable wind blades coalesced around a whilrwind-esque orb that rapidly expands into an explosion makes me think that just Naruto throwing that attack at her would disperse any and all dust cloud she uses to transmute in its way.

See the issue with that is assuming the barrage is a one time thing. This barrage is gonna be raining on and on and on and on. What happens if some of those danmaku/knives hits the eyes? That's not gonna be fun and would make the clones useless.

Rasenshuriken takes time to charge. Good luck trying to hit an airborne enemy that stays in the air and can trigger its explosion by attacking it mid flight. What's stopping her from disguising as a Naruto clone btw and getting close to the real one?

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
See the issue with that is assuming the barrage is a one time thing.
Ditto with Naruto as well.

This barrage is gonna be raining on and on and on and on. What happens if some of those danmaku/knives hits the eyes?

Ditto with clones.

Rasenshuriken takes time to charge. Good luck trying to hit an airborne enemy that stays in the air and can trigger its explosion by attacking it mid flight.

Naruto - remote controlled Rasenshuriken
What? Source for Rasenshuriken requiring charging time?

Naruto can fly, Rasenshuriken can fly and twist and turn.

Said explosion will make her lose sight of the enemy.

What's stopping her from disguising as a Naruto clone btw and getting close to the real one?

Sage sensing.

Not gonna work unless they can all fly.

Again. Above.

Oh right. Adult. The slightest time it takes to pull back one's arm and tossing it would be enough.

Fair enough. Still, it's not as if Mamizou could just grab a clone and disguise them to be herself too while spreading danmaku, sneak in, spread even more danmaku, and it's just a chaotic series of danmaku everywhere, decoy here and there.

I thought there was a rule against quoting large batches of texs?

Clone would only work directly againt Mamizou as a distraction at best, their not as powerful as the original and they can disperse easy, even if they can tank Kage-level characters, since their equal in AP.

Having more attack power does not atomatically mean its an easy victory, Mamizou may not be a fighter but her support abilites will more then make up for it. Don't forget that Mamizou's transformatons are true transformation to the point of Transmutation, meaning that if Naruto looses sight of her or is destracted for even a second he would be unable to find her even with his Sage senses since it only sense Chakra and danger which only the later would be useful againts Mamizou since she doesn't use or even have chakra.

Naruto's fighting style is simple in nature while having a few suprises when ever he gets the chance while Mamizou, as far as I can tell from what little I gathered at least, has way more suprises in spade considereing what is shown that she can do and the fact that she can turn into her opponents to gain their abilities , if only partly.

Yes I admit that Naruto's plans can be effective when properly applied but his "simple and effective" method won't really work againt someone who does the same thing for a living basicaly.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Not gonna work unless they can all fly.
All KCSM clones can all fly.

Again. Above.

See above.

Oh right. Adult. The slightest time it takes to pull back one's arm and tossing it would be enough.

Speed equal so his hand speed = her hand speed, therefore, whatever charging time you said earlier (which is not the case now, as what you're referring to is wind-up time) is negligible.

Fair enough. Still, it's not as if Mamizou could just grab a clone and disguise them to be herself too while spreading danmaku, sneak in, spread even more danmaku, and it's just a chaotic series of danmaku everywhere, decoy here and there.

Naruto's a sage who can sense chakra from vast distances, and distinguish each from one another to a point. A bunshin is his chakra linked to him as it returns to him with memories to impart if popped. You'd think he'd know if there's even a remote chance that his clone got swapped or modified.

I thought there was a rule against quoting large batches of texs?

Quoting unecessarily a wall of text is bad. Addressing specific parts of a text is okay, which I did, but many times in one post instead of spreading it over 4 or so posts.

My below statemens still apply.

JB pretty much just reinforced my argument and why would Mamizou even have chakra? Right which makes it a problem that a ninja clone would only disperse and share info if defeated, and by then whether or not the information gets send to your brain or not you'd have to be an idiot not to realize that your opponent just disappeared. Once again chaos and danmaku.

Still think it's not allowed tbh. Especially since it's getting bigger now.

By the way https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/672622

bump, i think naruto is really defenseless against trickery, at the end it's more about power than hidding yourself and get the advantage, while Mamizou still can fight her way against those who rely on power like Marisa or Byakuren.

And Mamizou is described by Nue as a warrior of the old times, she is summoned in order to fight the freshly ressurected Toyosatomimi no Miko, because nue tough that only Mamizou would be ablt to defeat her.

The downside of Mamizou is her age, she is really old and has lost a great amount of her former stamina, so in a long fight (still manage to use 10 proper spell cards during the extra), she would have to hide in order to recover. Fortunately, Naruto possess no sharingan or bullshit eyes like that to find her, the hermit sense could not differenciate her from a rock.

so i vote Mamizou

Luvimi you're vote is going to a misunderstanding of Naruto's sage mode sensory. This guy can track people in different locations spread across the planet

Naruto sensed Nagato hiding, he sensed the mass pool of energy being heavier than all other energy masses combined (the ten tails) , sensed his friends in war, and sensed sasuke in another dimension

If it is as you say, then she has no longer the strenght to beat naruto, maybe if she was young, but it is standard Mamizou.

Back