• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ******* steal this from me?!

In all seriousness, probably Dimaria via time stop spamming to oblivion.

She won't go for decap, that's only in High 7A, so she promptly spams it

But I'm not voting for now, I'll wait

Actually Dimaria doesn't have scale to mach 6K correct?

Also I'm somewhat confused on the 7-A statics on Fairy Tail, it seems they come from Natsu beating Mard Geer who has a 50 Megaton feat which is still below Mountain level, then they somehow go from that to Large Mountain level without a calc or anything backing it up.

Dimaria is actually way faster than Mach 1380. Like, blitz people who blitz people who scale from Mach 1380. So she is probably faster to the point of blitzing.

Also, I need to know what Dimaria does and how she kills people in character. Especially because in the thread against Saber Alter everyone was arguing that she would go for decapitation

That, and remember to add the topics

Yeah. They help people find the threads with characters/verses they are interested in.

Also i'd say make it speed equal simply because Dimaria blitzes people who blitz people who are faster than Mami, so she probably blitzes Mami too.

Ok then speed is equal now also I haven't seen many FT episodes and none of the ones I have seen have Dimaria so I'm not the person to ask about how she kills people

Can Mami survives decapitation?

If she can, then my vote goes for her. Mami can just ensnare Dimaria whil her guard down.

If she can't, then Dimaria have this match quite easily.

Actually, Dimaria would play around with her prey first (by getting rid of their clothes). But, I'm afraid it wouldn't change thing consdering Mami shit dura.

Hmmm....Then I'm leaning to Mami for now. Sure Dimaria woukd take the first blood, but since Mami can survives that (and Dimaria doesn't know that), she will let her guard down which is a stupid thing to do since, it's friggin Mami we're talking about.

Once she realized how dangerous Dimaria is, Mami can just use ribbons duplicates just like she did against Homura.

Well i won't have time to post much, so i'll make a single comment i guess.

What Dimaria has going for her:

Time stop, being willing to abuse it, and the ability to one shot Mami.

What Mami has going for her:

As long as her Soul Gem (This gem located on her head) isn't broken, she won't die.

Soul Gem stuff
Kyubey's statement in the anime about magical girls being basically invincible as long as the Soul Gem is intact (Note that he directly correlate this with their healing abilities).
Oriko stating that she has not actually harmed Kirika because she has not damaged her Soul Gem (Implying that attacks not direct to the SG aren't something that can actually kill a magical girl).

The bodies are nothing more than weapons and as long as the Soul Gem doesn't break, they can be repaired an the user is essentially immortal.
Can bind Dimaria with High 7-A power nulling ribbons with a gesture and if she does that it's game over.

Just as willing to spam ribbon traps

So this comes down to wheter or not Dimaria would break Mami's Soul Gem with her first attack, because she would think that Mami is dead if she doesn't, leading to being ribbon trapped/power nulled which means that Mami wins.

So unless Dimaria's method of decapitation is blowing up her head, Mami wins

@New

If her soul gems is fine,she will still fight,remember to kill puella magi you must either destroy their gems.

@Homu

Where did you go today?

Mami won't have the time to bind her with ribbons. The moment Mami launches even a single attack at her, Dimaria will cut her head off. Just look what happened with Wendy.

Consider that Mami is also a range player and the fact Dimaria can also stop time before the ribbons touch her even if Mami tried to.

No.

What I mean,is her head will get severed from her body, would her body just simply stay on feet and move by his own like some freaking nightmare?

Yeah,you right,if her head is severed from her body,she still alive,but can she still walking or else? i just realize this earlier.

Severing her head won't kill Mami, she has mid-healing that works instantly, as long as her soul gem isn't broken. (Dimaria doesn't know this and surely will let her guard down considering her character an all)

Once she healed, Mami can caught Dimaria with one of her ribbons to at least secure herself from Dimaria timestop (She did it against Homura in rebellion) and can force Dimaria to take Mami head on.

Skills wise, I would put my money on Mami by long shot. Mami skills allows her to beat her diplicates which is stronger than her. She will eventually dealt with fatal blow to Dimaria sooner or later.

@Homu + You just missed my point complety, seriously....

I'm not saying that she would die, I asking is how her body would move by his own after being severed from her head.

Also, that is not how healing works, there is not even "Mid level" to begin with.

Given the fact Corbeau can still moves while healing her head, I would say yeah. Mami can either grew new head or simply re-attached her head back to her body.

And even if she cannot move to retrieve her head, Mami can still use her magic without moving. She can just summons her ribbons to either Ribbons Trap Dimaria or simply have them to retrieve her head.

That's literally what Corbeau did?

Also, it's Mid Healing because it's not passive. Regenerationn is passive

@Homu + That would imply that she has Mid Regenerationn, which she doesn't have for some reason.

Also, that scans that you posted above doesn't seems like decapitation, she just simply get her head Rick Rolled over her own neck, and doesn't look being severed from her body.

@Kal + Both Boros and Iron Ma needs to mentally/manually resemble their own body/armor, Regenerationn is not passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back