• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
They have the same amount of letters in their first and last name. That's enoigh to constitute a match.

Timehavoctransformedrender
Mami Tomoe1

Time Stop BFR GG.

In all seriousness, Havoc spams the living heck out of time Stop, which is faster then Homura's and Mami's ribbons, and loves to use BFR.

As such, this goes the same as the Dimaria match only this time (Blegh) it ends up with Mami being BFRd

A combination of Havoc's portals and time stop if an attack gets near him means mami's ribbons arent touching him any time soon.

If Havoc is starting out transformed that means he's not messing around, meaning Mami gets Time Presenced and either gets BFRed or cut in half while she's stuck in timestop

>Range: Extended melee range with his sword. Hundreds of meters with Time-Stop and BFR.

>Starting distance is 4 km

>Mami gets time stopped gg

I'm missing a piece of the puzzle or?

Also, where are people BFRd exactly? An endless void kind of pocket dimension, right?

And Mami being bisected in half wouldn't kill her with the insane type 2 that she has

When it doesn't affect her from the start?

It kinda doesn't.

He needs to close the distance first.

Which isn't exactly easy against an opponent who loves to play the ranged game and has dealt with everything that you have already.

@Kal Speed is unequalized so closing the distance will be VERY easy considering he blitzes people who are mach 1800-2000+ in his BASE form, whereas this is his transformed form who is much faster.

Playing the ranged game wont help when your opponent can stop the time of your attacks or use portals to redirect them back at you

Kaltias said:
Which isn't exactly easy against an opponent who loves to play the ranged game and has dealt with everything that you have already.
I did, but you said this.

Remember that time I put Time Havoc against Law of Cycles Sayaka and Time Havoc almost won? Ah good times. I'll vote later

@Gar

I don't get what you mean.

@Weekly

She dealt with both already. False Kyoko spams time stop, and Mami already dealt with attack reflection against her own duplicate.

Not like a portal can redirect explosions that have a radius of multiple km anyway.

@Kal I distinctly remember her being screwed over by Homura's time stop, and fighting against a person who spams AoE time stop doesnt mean she automatically bypasses Time Havoc stopping time specifically against her attacks before they get to him

The portal doesnt need to redirect the explosion, only the projectile that causes it when it makes contact. The projectile wont make contact if its redirected throgh a portal so there will be no eplosion that he would need to redirect.

"Also speed is Unequal so Havoc kinda blitzes"

"He needs to close the distance first"

You speak all of this as if he would have trouble with the speed gap.

@Weekly

You remember badly because the only time Homura time stopped Mami, it was a clone trap and it's literally how Homura lost.

@Gar

Yes?

He would have troubles because I was assuming speed equal, otherwise this thread can't be debated at all

Weekly already said speed was Unequal, I assumed you saw that.

Nevertheless I thought SBA put them both in range and not automatically put one away from the other.

Okay, my mistake, i really need to rewatch Rebellion, but that doesnt change that fighting against a person who spams AoE time stop doesnt mean she automatically bypasses Time Havoc stopping time specifically against her attacks before they get to him, and the portal doesnt need to redirect the explosion, only the projectile that causes it when it makes contact. The projectile wont make contact if its redirected throgh a portal so there will be no eplosion that he would need to redirect.

@Gar

No, I saw it later. Regardless, if you guys want to debate this, it needs to be equal, otherwise it's a blitz.

SBA says highest range/4 km, whatever is shorter. Given that Mami's range > 4 km, the latter is used

@Weekly

Never said that she bypasses it. But acting as if it was a trump card that she can't counter is ignoring her feats.

And while TH does redirect bullets, would he redirect all of them? Or he would redirect those in the way and run past those that are missing him?

Also, you haven't answered to my question about the BFR thing >.>

@Kal How can she counter it then?

Considering he redirected all of the Blackwatch Lumberjacks' ranged atatcks back at them even when they wouldnt have hit him and could have easily dodged them...

We dont know where it BFRs to

Also completely forgot Havoc in this form has spammable, non portal teleportation

Setting up a forcefield, spamming attacks and keeping him busy, trapping him before he gets near etc.

Fair enough.

Well, if it doesn't have special properties preventing escaping, Mami can open a portal and get out.

A Forcefield (Honestly shouldnt it be a Barrier, not a forcefield? It's made with ribbons after all...) wont save her from beng time stopped and BFRed, spamming attacks will get them redirected with portals or time stopped before they hit him or he teleports out of the way. Also this version of Mami cant fly right?

I think it just BFRs them somewhere else considering he uses the same portals to redirect attacks and get around and poor Arzon isnt floating around in a void. Not sure.

In Time Havoc's canon I'm pretty sure Arzon is still just floating around somewhere or dead. I mean it seems like a void considering it was just darkness in there

She can create both. And I was referring to creating it around TH to buy time, not herself.

Also, if redirecting the attacks needs a portal, she can either hit him with the AoE (firing attacks a km away from him, given that her AoE surpasses that), or just make the bullets explode mid air.

This version of Mami can't fly no.

If the BFR is to a different place, Mami just runs back. If it's a pocket dimension, portal.

Havoc can teleport ad time stop them before they get to him so that likely wont do much

You showed me the clips of her AoE attacks and there is a projectile she fires before which explodes when it hits its target whch is what causes the AoE attack. There wont be an AoE as he will just be redirecting the projectile, the explosion wont be hitting him. Also time slowing the attacks/teleporting to close the gap.

What? The ribbons?

Yes? That's because that's how she set up the attack, she can make it explode mid air if she wants to.

Also, the AoE is bigger than his teleportation range as well. I'm not saying that he can't dodge, but if the explosion is in front of him, he lacks the range to teleport past it and he is forced to teleport back.

Yes

He would likely be able to disperse some of the blast with a time slow if she tries that like he did with Arzon's wind attacks, or just time stop completely like against TG 108 and Reinz. Also forcefields.

Also, how far into 7-A is Mami now? I kinda fell off the revision thread.

Also Cal has yet to equalize the speed soooo ovo

But what happens if she uses the invisible ones?

Well yeah, but it would still be a hindrance. Also forcefields bypassing.

She is baseline 7-A+ I think.

Caaaaaal

How often does she use them in combat and is it in character for her to lead with them against a new opponent? A cmbination of Havoc's flight, teleportation, portal jumping, and much higher speed means he's going to be closing the gap between them very quickly and once she's in range she's getting tme stopped, especially if she' been bombarding Havoc with ranged attacks the entire time he's been getting close.

The explosion bypasses forcefields? Also is it in character for her to lead with Tiro Finale? Or can her normal guns make those kinds of explosions?

>Baseline

>7-A+

Boi

For reference, the version of Time Havoc being used here is much stronger than his base form which is stronger than characters who scale to the 300 megaton feat Bog took essentially no damage fro, and he can amp himself firther with Rice.

Lead? Only against Homura. But considering that Mami's whole thing has always been finding out an opponents abilities and using them against them, she would use them pretty soon, especially against an opponent who can't see them (which she will know thanks to her weaknesses analysis).

>Speed stuff

Irrelevant as speed unequal is a blitz

It does. She prefer to use it as a finisher, but again, her character is "defeat the opponent as efficiently as possible". Not as big, but they still have pretty good AoE.

Yes? Baseline 7-A+, aka 550 megatons.

Anyway she is scaled from stomping people who one shot people who are ridiculously casually baseline 7-A (She has stat amping too)

Kal's gone for a month or so, continuing on is pointless as the guy who knows Mami the most is gone

Back