• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dunno tho. I just remembered her fight with Rimuru and it ends with incon due to not being able to do anything to each other. Then Rimuru gained the ability to hit abstracts and resulted in a stomp but Hinata is not that haxed from what I remembered.

I mean, from what I can tell she doesn't seem to have anything not sword based or H2H that could still be used if she lost her powers, or even a resistance to Power Absorption. If not, Hinata precogs, 7HKs.

I don't see resistance to mind Manip on her file, just Empathetic

I don't see resistance to reality warping for splitting her apart either.

Hmm this sounds tough, she can steal those via Usurper + Info analysis since that's her leading move and from what I remember only Holy Magic will work on her due to her new upgrade:

《Answer. Subject ÒÇîHinata SakaguchiÒÇì seems to possess high resistance against magic. Her body will automatically disintegrate magicules to nullify the effect.》

Magic nullification, is that what you mean?

ÒÇîM-magic doesn't work on Hinata-sama. It's the same for healing magic, any non-holy magic system would all be nullified…...ÒÇì

It sounds a bit NLF but she's like Iihiko in a way

She may resist those 2 since stuffs like reality warping are part of Magic in slime but that's way too out of the line of NLF lol

Reality warping isn't too out there for NLF if she can null magic

But if she doesn't have resistance to either and leads with info analysis, Mami thinks and calls it a day.

So she steals her ability to mindhax

But is now mindhaxed

Yeah I don't see how that helps.

Plus she leads with info analysis, not Ursurper.

Her Usurper is basically where she use to info analysis her so basically it's power steal + info analysis as I said in my post above. Her usurper was capable of stealing summoning techniques to like Rimuru's Ifrit. As long as it's a skill she can steal it.

Her Usurper has its own quirks and works like this:

Hinata activates her unique skill ÒÇîUsurperÒÇì. This skill gives her the absolute advantage against an opponent who is stronger than her.

That is the property of Hinata's trump card——ÒÇîUsurperÒÇì.

It is a power that can rob the enemy of their skills and talents whenever they are understood by the user. Regardless of whether Hinata can use these skills or not, from only its effect of robbing her enemies of their skills alone shows that it is itself a fierce and brutal skill.

If the opponent is weaker than Hinata, the result of the analysis will show it as ÒÇîUnavailable TargetÒÇì. In that case, Hinata will not be able to rob the enemy of their skill, however, she will also have a much better chance to win. Even if the opponent is stronger than Hinata, the results of her analysis will either be ÒÇîFailureÒÇì or ÒÇîSuccessÒÇì.

It is the evidence whenever such results are shown that whether she is confronting a powerful foe or not. With that being said, ÒÇîSuccessÒÇì analysis will reveal the opponent's skills and talents and ÒÇîFailureÒÇì will not cause her defeat either. She can try analyzing as many times as she wishes.

That's why no matter how strong her enemy is, the result will always be ÒÇîSuccessÒÇìwith enough repetitions. She only needs to cautiously buy time and calmly wait for the the correct moment. In this way, Hinata is guaranteed to win.

210 people isn't enough, Mami mindhaxed magical girls who can resist a group of hundreds getting mindhaxed at once by a far weaker Witch

Either way, Hinata passively steals stuff when she activated Ursurper?

It depends if we treat Mami as weaker than Hinata or stronger than Hinata but we don't know anything to indicate that except tiers in this wiki

And Hinata's Melt Slash and disintegration should also be able to directly hit Mami after the recent upgrade, if Mami still survives 7HK due to AE type 2/1.

So based from what I gather, they both think then Mami lose her power then Hinata gets mindhax but I assumed the mindhax effect will be removed because Mami lose her power then proceed to fight in melee combat

But he is already Mind Controlled.

Or you want to argue than the time of him thinking, having all the opponent's hax and use them (specifically mindhax) take less time than just Mami thinking?

Basically:

• Hinata: Thought based Activation of her Skill + Thought based activation of the steal (+ the factor than he need to specifically choose the ability he want to steal)
  • Mami: Thought based Mindhaxing
Mami's action is faster. And even if it has the same speed, Mindhaxing and steal activate at the same time so, Hinata has the ability but is now Mindhaxed.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
You do realize that her activating it, and her stealing isn't two separate things, yeah? Also, she doesn't have to choose, just steals.
The Quote above say otherwise, he firstly need to activate his skill (at this moment she can see if it's possible to steal or not) and she steal, those two action aren't the same.

He have to choose, he specifically stealt Rimuru's summoning, or you mean that he randomly steal a skill? if it's the latter, it's worst.

Back