• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Malware VS Kevin 11:Battle of the mutants

BlastX

He/Him
I was curious about this matchup since seeing some youtube comments one time.

It's Second Form Malware VS First Mutation Kevin 11.

Battle takes place in the megacruiser.

Malware knows Kevin's abilities from the aliens he actually fought, his own species and the galvans (meaning Heatblast, Diamondhead, Four Arms, XLR8, Upgrade and Grey Matter), Kevin only knows what Malware can do based on his knowledge of Upgrade.

Mutated Galvanic Mechamorph:1
Mutated hodgepodge of aliens:0
11 year old Ben shows up and stomps them both(draw):0

Last edited:
Kevin's flames by itself are nothing to Malware, first form Malware laughed off Heatblast attacks and Kevin's flames are 10 times weaker, he probably can't also encase him in crystals cause his are 10 weaker than Diamondhead's.

I wonder what would happen if Malware cannibalizes Kevin's Upgrade body part like the other Galvanic Mechamorphs.

This could possibly be a stomp in Malware's favor. Kevin basically can't do anything to get around Malware's regeneration, Malware is less mentally unstable, and Kevin can't really do anything if Malware decides to disintegrate Kevin with the Tachyon blaster he absorbed

This could possibly be a stomp in Malware's favor. Kevin basically can't do anything to get around Malware's regeneration, Malware is less mentally unstable, and Kevin can't really do anything if Malware decides to disintegrate Kevin with the Tachyon blaster he absorbed
Malware doesn't have the tachyon cannon, this is second form Malware.

Isn't this also second form Malware?
Yeah, that's second form Malware becoming third form Malware after absorbing the tachyon cannon, obviously second form Malware has everything except the thing that turned him into his third form.

I don't get how is that supposed to change anything.

Also Malware hasn't even got the tachyon cannon abilities accepted into his profile yet, i have a CRT for that.

Kevin still can't really do much of anything about Malware's regeneration. And I doubt Kevin really even has Gray Matter's abilities since he's never done anything smart and he doesn't have small size either. If this isn't a stomp in Malware's favor, I'm gonna vote for him

Back