• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
His powers don't even work on living things if I remember correctly. It's impossible for him to solo anime whether they do or don't anyway
Yeah not o
only living being but himself. Imagine he smart and been give about adamantin atom blueprint, he can posiible solo most people in power sphere verse.

They're probably just trolls. I wouldn't take these comments seriously
Man these comment alway poof on my video if my video have BoBoiBoy lose. I remember correct someone start argument in comment (my video about BoBoiBoy vs Naruto remake) like 208 comment in 1 day.
Edit: argument with BoBoiBoy tard and Naruto fan. I delete it after Naruto fan request to delete comment. Damn, I never thought my YouTuber BoBoiBoy power level life can start the ww3 online.

Also gonna make new key for BoBoiBoy? Like galaxy season 2? If no, then we need wait for new feat or new power.

Also bazett vs boboiboy thread, BBB being win via vote. Should we call who can do it? I don't know who rbh

I don't see the part where it went pass the moon? Even then, it didn't take a split second.
That's BoBoiBoy Supra, not BoBoiBoy Light. He doesn't use light beams. He uses powerful energy blasts

Scan?

Boboiboy Supra is just light and lightning infused with each other, the original properties of the elements used in the fusion didn't change when they fused.

Boboiboy Supra is just light and lightning infused with each other, the original properties of the elements used in the fusion didn't change when they fused.
I meant like an official source that says BoBoiBoy Light uses photons in his attacks

Now that I'm rewatching the Vargoba fight again, BoBoiBoy's normal First Tier elements could be 6-C+, since BBB Lightning blocked an attack from Vargoba and BBB Fire harmed and knocked back Vargoba with help from Yaya

Last edited:
That mean second tier will higher, even higher with fusion ?
If they do scale, the Second Tier elements should be "High 6-C, higher with Light. Even higher with Fusions"

I personally don't think they should, since it seems more like an outlier. A single punch from Vargoba completely broke through all of Kaizo's barriers, who is portrayed as more powerful than BoBoiBoy's First Tier elements (except for Light), and he easily defeated BBB earlier

Last edited:
Also do we need changer BoBoiBoy [verse] to power sphere universe? Because Monsta start want to make animation/cartoons universe.
Just ask.

Back