• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boboiboy CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be a key in his profile that represents him in his 2nd movie

Should have Multiple personalities

Hacking and Information analysis Via Ochobot

resistances to Status effect inducement and poison manipulation

Barrier Creation: here and here

Attack reflection: here and here

Weather manipulation

Boboiboy should be 6A from scaling to Retakka who shook planet Rimbara with a size similar to the earth which caused an earthquake which lasted several seconds that is comparable to that of a magnitude 6 which would require 1.06587330768175 Petatons of force.

Fusionism from here, here and here

Relativistic attack and reaction speed here and FTL speed as Boboiboy solar since one of his moves are stated to use light particles to move himself to a designated location:
  • Solar Leap (Lompatan Cahaya) - The light particles around him are concentrated in one location to allow him to jump to a designated location in the blink of an eye.
flight from here and here

martial arts

this also needs to be added to his notable attacks and techniques:

Boboiboy Frostfire:
  • Blazing Frost Punch (Tinju Berapi Beku): He concentrates both fire and ice at his hands and attacks his opponent. It is stronger than BoBoiBoy Blaze's Blazing Fire Punch.
  • Blazing Knee Strike (Lutut Berapi): FrostFire concentrates power on his knee and strikes it at the enemy with speed. This power is capable of causing the enemy to be thrown away.
  • FrostFire Bow (Panah Bakar dan Beku): FrostFire can summon a bow (similar to BoBoiBoy Ice's Ice Bow) which contains both ice and fire arrows. The arrows can rip anything apart.
Boboiboy Glacier:
  • Ice Gargantuan (Gargantua Ais) - BoBoiBoy Glacier can summon a giant ice and earth golem to attack. It can also freeze itself into ice.
Boboiboy Supra:
  • Supra Shift (Gerakan Supra): Supra blinks quickly across the battlefield, a combination of Thunderstorm and Solar's speed. The movement is very fast to confuse the enemy to know where he will attack.
  • Supra Sickles (Pedang Sabit): He has a sickle looking sword (refer to solar eclipse) that forms from the power of solar and thunderstorm. Two swords can also be merged similar to Solar Eclipse Attack.
  • Super Supra Blast (Tembakan Super Supra): He also has a strong attack that threw Retak'ka from Earth's atmosphere. The blast kills the enemy before he gets impaled

Last edited:
Should I ask a few thread moderators to help out with evaluating this?

I know nothing about this character or his verse but I'll give my thoughts. This will go in order with the OPs list.

Multiple personalities

Why should he have multiple personalities?, Is it because he has different personalities when fused.

Hacking and Information Analysis

I agree with Hacking and Information Analysis via the robot since its visually blatant despite the dialog being in a different language.

Resistance to Effect Inducement and Poison

I must have missed a seen but when did Boboi eat one of those cookies?. The link only shows the effects on other people who ate them but I'd like to know were it showed him eat one.

6-A Upgrade

Were is it stated he's shaking the entire planet?. They don't say it in the dialog and it doesn't zoom out and show the actual planet shaking. The only thing shown is the area shaking and some fissures but that isn't enough to assume the entire planet is shaking. So I'm gonna disagree with this until more evidence is provided.

Fusionism

I agree with Fusionism, it's pretty blatant.

Speed Upgrade

1. I'm not no good with calcs but Relativistic attacks speed looks good but you should get the beam speed calced to be safe if possible. However why would I'm not to sure on reaction speed, the guy clearly saw the beam fire but he couldn't even dodge it.

2. He would not be FTL, he would just be Speed of Light with Solar Leap, since they are light particles but it says it allows him to jump to another location in a blink of an eye. If the light particles are just used as a surface that propel him I don't think it's light speed unless they are directly stated to move him at light speed. I'd like more input on this, I could be just reading it wrong.

Flight

I agree with this, it's blatant.

Martial Arts

Looks ok to add.

Notable Attacks/Techniques

I agree with adding all the stuff suggested.

Multiple personalities because each of his 7 elements has different personalities.

resistance to poison:

6A tier: His tier would more likely be higher since Yaya stated retakka absorbs elemental energy on a planetary scale

speed of light: it isnt used as some makeshift surface to bounce off as shown here:

Alright then.

I agree with multiple personalities.

In regards to AP, I don't know if that would be 6-A so I'll wait for more input and place myself on a neutral stand.

In regards to speed, I agree with Speed of Light with Solar Leap now that I see it.

Alright then.

I agree with multiple personalities.

In regards to AP, I don't know if that would be 6-A so I'll wait for more input and place myself on a neutral stand.

In regards to speed, I agree with Speed of Light with Solar Leap now that I see it.
thanks but...how much energy would be absorbed from all plant life on a planet similar to earth?

We do not know the context for what elemental energy means in terms of raw power.

We do not know the context for what elemental energy means in terms of raw power.
technically we could just assume that he absorbed all the energy contained in all the plant life on that planet because just like this uncalculated feat. There are a few more calcs uncalculated:

Absorbing energy from planet Gurlatan's Thunderstorm which almost encompasses a significant portion of the planet's surface:

Absorbing energy from a Hurricane that encompasses the entire planet and an unknown amount of rouge tornadoes/cyclones:

scaling to Fang who caused nearby clouds to move:

scaling to Borara whose gargantuan black hole swallowed up and pushed away nearby clouds:

Well assuming the planet is the same size as earth, looking at storm calculations blog

For me, Gurlatan's Thunderstorm looks to be the size of an artic ocean, so either High 6C or Low 6B I guess.

While the the entire planet surface storm is either Low-6B to 6B.

I don't know how the calculate the last two feat.

Well assuming the planet is the same size as earth, looking at storm calculations blog

For me, Gurlatan's Thunderstorm looks to be the size of an artic ocean, so either High 6C or Low 6B I guess.

While the the entire planet surface storm is either Low-6B to 6B.

I don't know how the calculate the last two feat.
still needs to be calced for it to be accurate

We need to calc all the cloud feats in BoBoiBoy. They should scale to the characters because they are physically moved by the characters themselves.

I actually had a list on the old forum but I lost them. If Greatsage could compile a list of all the storm feats I could get someone to calc them.

We need to calc all the cloud feats in BoBoiBoy. They should scale to the characters because they are physically moved by the characters themselves.

I actually had a list on the old forum but I lost them. If Greatsage could compile a list of all the storm feats I could get someone to calc them.
I'll try to find as many as possible and compile it here.

This seems like a good idea. Thanks for helping out.

Boboiboy Taufan and Halilintar moving clouds with their fused attack:

Boboiboy scales to probe who completely stomped this large m*********** who had a body that is as dense as diamonds as stated by boboiboy:
]https://youtu.be/0nRcUa-_kL4?t=1089

Created this large hurricane, before lighting it on fire and completely froze it after:

Absorbing energy from planet Gurlatan's Thunderstorm which almost encompasses a significant portion of the planet's surface:

Absorbing energy from a Hurricane that encompasses the entire planet and an unknown amount of rouge tornadoes/cyclones:

scaling to Fang who caused nearby clouds to move:

scaling to Borara whose gargantuan black hole swallowed up and pushed away nearby clouds:

These are the only ones i found but is it possible to calc the energy absorbed from all plant matter on earth?

What do you think should be done here Sir_Ovens?

What has been accepted to be applied by our staff?

What has been accepted to be applied by our staff?
Speed of light speed via solar leap
Martial arts
Flight
Fusionism
hacking
Information analysis
resistances to status effect inducement and poison manipulation.

The ones above were accepted but the ones below aren't confirmed yet

Weather manipulation
Barrier creation
Attack reflection
6A tier
Relativistic+ speed

Okay. What has been accepted can probably mostly be applied then.

However, does this character transform into what we consider light with real life properties?

Okay. What has been accepted can probably mostly be applied then.

However, does this character transform into what we consider light with real life properties?

Yes, most of the criteria matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back