• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
👀

FT-oA6nUYAYbVdx

If I were to have a nickel for everytime a Malaysian cartoon outclassed 99% of all other cartoons in coherent storytelling and great plots. I would have 2 nickels. It's not much but weird that it happened.

Already order and wait Like next week for
good story and good feat!Also sorry for late respond because bahagian things.

wait for it publish to webtoon which this month or next

I have read issue 18. Other than explanation about the previous owner of Kuasa tahap 3 for Ice and blaze, not much of other

Autocorrect problem [feat] Not beting

Also i remember someone dub Boboiboy comic and i kinda.... See Ying get some symbol (?) When she wants to go save yang fighting against humainod bird. Idk which issue she fighthing because i alway forget.

Autocorrect problem [feat] Not beting

Also i remember someone dub Boboiboy comic and i kinda.... See Ying get some symbol (?) When she wants to go save yang fight against humainod bird. Idk which issue she foong because i alway forget.
I see.

Just make a profile for her up to the 2nd movie first.

It’s really weird for me that with the exception of BoBoiboy and Fang, no one really show their upgraded power after the first movie.

Well, i probaby think Monsta probaby have problem make powerful character without outshine Boboiboy (?) Or something else.

We never see everyone beside fang and Boboiboy get upgrade to their peak 2nd tier in second movie.

Imma want eat.
Edit: i mean everyone (beside fang and Boboiboy) never use power that they get when fight borara gang.

Back