• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making weapons out of thin air (Miss Militia vs Bloodsport)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
9-C Versions used and anything above 9-C is restricted
Fight takes place in a parking lot, 10 meters apart
Miss Militia's Optional equipment is restricted

Conscription Countess : 7
Erythrocyte Exercise : 0
Inability to reach a conclusion : 0

So a fun fact, in the original comics, Bloodsport uses a teleporter to teleport any weapon he needs into his hands. Now a funny thing to note is that in his debut comic, his backstory is that he was traumatized by war (Due to his brother being severely injured there). So... 2 people who can make weapons out of thin air and have a sad backstory involving conflict. Why not, let's do this (I sure hope this time it won't be a stomp).

Story below

Robert sat down on one of the many chairs of the presentation room, finding nobody around him. Director Waller was speaking through a screen with visible holes on her face.

"How did you even survive the rats?" asked Bloodsport.
"You can thank S.T.A.R Labs for that. Anyway today's mission will be a solo one so pay attention because there won't be anyone to repeat it to you" replied Amanda, the projector turning on at her command.

"For many years, metahumans have been popping up left and right, inspiring some to perform bad deeds and others to protect us from them".
The projector revealed various pictures of heroes and villains over the years.

"However, many believe that humanity must be able to stand on its own feet, to prevent us from growing to reliant of heroes in the case that our so-called heroes betray us"
The projector revealed a picture of Lex Luthor in all his bald glory.

"As such we will need advanced weaponry to strengthen us up and some metahumans can provide us with such accessible powers".
The projector revealed a picture of Miss Militia in all her glory.

"Enter Miss Militia, a metahuman with the ability to form any weapon she wants. Your mission is to apprehend or kill her and bring her to us. Do it and we will remove an entire life sentence from your charges" explained Director Waller. Bloodsport simply sighed before standing up.

"Alright, give me my suit"

Last edited:
She's done sniper rifles before so she just outranges

So... bloodsport has Rela+ attack speeds. And Militia has Supersonic+ attack speeds. Bloodsport will always win a Quickdraw when both have their weapons out, but Militia has a faster way to get weapons out, but Bloodsport can aim dodge... I dunno.

His quickdraw is actually worse. MM explicitly has that facet enhanced, he's peak human. Faster muzzle velocity doesn't really solve that and at 10m neither one is dodging anyways.

Tbh that kind of fight is sorta pointless. I guess I'd vote miss militia because 2 machine guns would kill slightly faster than 1 gun, she has faster draw speeds, OP seems to have stipulated a capture motive for bloodsport, and she's survived being clipped by Leviathan's echo instead of being cut in half, but this match seems a bit silly as it is atm.

His quickdraw is actually worse. MM explicitly has that facet enhanced, he's peak human. Faster muzzle velocity doesn't really solve that and at 10m neither one is dodging anyways.

Tbh that kind of fight is sorta pointless. I guess I'd vote miss militia because 2 machine guns would kill slightly faster than 1 gun, she has faster draw speeds, OP seems to have stipulated a capture motive for bloodsport, and she's survived being clipped by Leviathan's echo instead of being cut in half, but this match seems a bit silly as it is atm.
Honestly I can change the capture motive simply by adding "or kill" after the word apprehend and if you think that kind of fight is pointless, I can simply remove LoS (They'll still know where each other are due to SBA, I think). It's a parking lot, there are places to take cover in and most explosives are 9-B anyway

I mean I can't really say more than Wok. MM has faster draw speed, so she's gonna start shooting before Bloodsport can and just win, considering he's at Peak Human all around for reactions and combat speed it seems, while MM is Peak Human with Superhuman combat speed, with her feats listed for her weapon drawing being self explanatory.

Speed: Peak Human with Superhuman combat speed (Drew, aimed, and shot Taylor Hebert before she could turn to run,[17] claimed she could resummon her gun from Taylor's hands, switch what it was, and shoot Taylor before she would be able to react.[18] Taylor is capable of keeping up with opponents faster than herself such as Mannequin due to her swarm sense. Her draw time is enhanced by her power[19]

Bloodsport wears armor tho
His helmet has been shattered by sheer impact before so I don't think its protection is very adequate. Keep in mind that he was still conscious and functional after that impact so it wasn't strong enough to cause a concussion

you consider that maybe that's cause the helmet protected him? Plus bulletproof armor is notoriously shitty against anything else, Kevlar won't protect you from a knife

Plus bulletproof armor is notoriously shitty against anything else, Kevlar won't protect you from a knife
Looking at Bloodsport's armor, there's a good chance Miss Militia realizes that it's protective gear and will instead use an armor piercing bullet

Grace is over, I've added this

End of story

The 2 gun users stood face to face, their weapons in arms reach. The 2 quickly fired their weapons at each other with Miss Militia hitting her target's chest faster. Her opponent wound up missing his shot, the bullet piercing the hero's shoulder instead. Before she could land a finishing hit, Bloodsport's head exploded. Immediately she knew who was responsible, all arrows pointing towards 1 woman, "Waller...".

A few days later, Amanda found herself in court, being charged for war crimes. She was sentenced to death, being brought to the same prison she once worked in. Death was a more merciful alternative. However she was instead led away from the lethal injection room, being strapped to a chair in the middle of an empty room. Miss Militia entered the room, an M1911 in her hand.

"I vouched for your death to be via shooting gallery. They're aware of your regeneration and asked me to personally finish the job right" she said

"Did you know that there around thousands of firearm models in the world? I'm gonna make you experience every single one of them"

Back