• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making more character profiles and revisions for Ultraman Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been wondering about the severe lack of characters about this verse since I'm a huge fan of the series. All we have here is the original Ultraman and his successor, plus the some of the most recent Ultraman. So why arent there more? I know you guys don't know much about most of the monster, alien, or even ultraman in the series but there are a lot that have shown multiple feats that should give them profiles by now. Some examples include Ultraman Noa, Ultraman Belial, Dark Zagi, the Guar Siblings, and much much more. Also why aren't the feats that Ultraman Zero's new form from 2-3 YEARS ago in Ultra Zero Fight added yet. Like seriously I don't really know what to say it's been 2-3 years and nobody bothered to add his new form Shining Zero which has been confirmed to be a form that merges the Ultimate Aegis along with StrongCorona and LunaMiracle together in one along with realizing the full potential of light (which is similar to Ultraman Tiga's Glitter form). Yeah i guess that's it for now.

Well, first off:

To answer your question as to why there aren't more character profiles, it's because I'm currently still planning on who to make first (But, I'd probably make one soon after this, well, one or two)

Second:

I'd be greatly interested in doing just about everything to contribute to the verse and all but herein lies the problem. 'S true that there has been multiple feats, however, as you would also have known is that most of those feats are casual ones and ones that are not shown at all. Or, the more common one, is that they are mostly statements.

Sure there was Zero reversing time on a stellar, possibly even universal scale but that's it, it's nothing more than hax (But honestly I have no idea what to make of that). If we are also really going ot talk about his extra forms, it would still be around the same tier he is in just with the fact that it gives extra boosts, significant or not. Because of you know, tier gaps and all.

But nevertheless, why would you revise Zero when we can just power-scale him to the others, for example X? (I never really liked this method but what else can you do?)

So in a nutshell, there ain't much pages because I never had time to make them and Zero? Well, I don't think he would need anymore revisions, mostly because power-scaling should suffice, for now.

Still, I will edit Zero's page to include his later forms and appearances.

This is all I can say for now. Let me know if this isn't the answer you wanted or if I had missed a point in your post.

Thanks this answered my questions perfectly. Alright than I guess you could close this thread now if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back