• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making BB, and Gilgamesh More OP

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
There are so many threads it's hard to keep track. What are we going to do about this one?
Since it's a single ability. Might be best to contact monarch on his message wall

Basically this is ongoing because of: whether Gilgamesh has Ten Crowns or not, wording for his Statistical amplification and Meltlilith's conceptual manipulation?

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Basically this is ongoing because of: whether Gilgamesh has Ten Crowns or not, wording for his Statistical amplification and Meltlilith's conceptual manipulation?
He still has it on his profile, but it changed to scaling it to the other EoG servants, and meltliths conceptual manipulation

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
He still has it on his profile, but it changed to scaling it to the other EoG servants, and meltliths conceptual manipulation
Her concept manip is not on her profile.

He has Power null, but not outright Subjective Reality (negation) since Ramesses removed it. Now, based on the interpretation I wrote, what do people think? Go with Ramesses' interpretation or add Ten Crowns again?

After reading the scan around 6-7 times, I think it goes like, Ten Crowns is hidden in all humans, and they're going to unleash it for Gil.

I'm pretty sure the subjective reality should be readded

Melt's concept manip should definitely be added back since this seems pretty objectively like concept manip

"Meltlilith's Noble Phantasm, derived from the Hindu goddess Saraswati and the Japanese Buddhist goddess Benzaiten, who preside over knowledge and the arts. With their authority, Meltilith is able to control anything "that flows", whether it be natural phenomena like wind and water, or man-made concepts like speech, prose, and music. This takes the form of the massive vortexes that Meltlilith creates as she battles as well as the "honey" she secretes for her Melt Virus, she is able to wash away her foes' body, common sense, morals, mind, society, and civilization to such an extent that it would be classified as an Anti-World Noble Phantasm rather than Meltlilith's preferred use of it as a targeted attack."

That one should start least ne readded with subject reality negation. I'll message monarch about it when I'm off work

Well, no one actually fought him except BB and Kiara. Some stood against him, which he disposed of before buffing himself to face BB, but those fight were more like:

Gilgamesh: You are about to die.

Opponent: Yeah, I know.

Wait, would this really need approval from staff though? I mean, Ten Crown's removal from Gil Profile's never approved in the first place.

We don't need it really, but I would want more people to see what Ramesses wrote and what I replied and then decide. A show of good will and democracy if nothing else.

Add Subjective Reality (Negation) to Gilgamesh and resistance to it to Kiara because she's the only one who fights him at full power besides BB and BB already has resistance to it.

And conceptual manipulation can be added for Meltlilith. I don't think further approval is need as this has been discussed properly and people agreed. No one is willing to argue against it.

Back