• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Making 10 year old's battle to the death

KieranH10

VS Battles
Retired
Ben Tennyso vs Ash Ketchum

I think this is fair since the teams have 7-A characters now. Dunno if this is still a stomp because pokemon trainers are put at 6-C still...

Ben can change on thought, but only into his original series aliens (All at their tier 7 levels)

Ash has his most powerful (Arguable) Pokemon: Pikachu, Infernape, Krookodile, Greninja, Goodra, Charizard

Both are in character

Speed equalised

Win by death

Battle starts at 50 metres

Who wins:

Ash Ketchum:

Ben Tennyson: 1 (Tots Real)

Ben takes this. Ben goes into grey matter, finds the best stratagy, turns into ghost freak flies over, possess ash, return all ash's pokemon to thier balls and then kills ash with one hit, probily by puting him in crystal with dymond head. Also before anyone say one of the pokemon can kill ben before he can do this, the omnitrix has a scan funtion for unkown dna so it would absorb one of the pokemon dna and become it's equal.

EmperorDoom25 said:
The moment Ben goes into Grey Matter he is dead
How, since the fight doesn't specified distance the SBA would aplie and the fight will start tens of meters away, speeds also equalized so that would let ben transphorm atleast a few times.

BTW there is a chance that this fight would actualy be 4 kilometers apart based on bens more hacky moves but I don't think that would be in character so it wouldn't probably work.

sorry, thought I specified starting distance lol, i'll add it now, and one vote to ben ;P

Yeah, my argument still stands, if he transforms into Grey Matter he is doomed. Pikachu only can already reach tens of kilometers with his thunderbolts/ranged attacks

Not yet, I was just saying that if Ben transforms into Grey Matter he wont do much. Besides, I doubt he would do that as his first transformation. He likes to transform more into Four Arms, Diamondhead or Heatblast

If this is kid Ben then it's a stomp. His strongest aliens are only Low 7-C vs 7-A. His aliens aren't 7-A until Alien Force.

Back