• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Nomu (U.S.J.) vs Alien Force Ben Tennyson with the Recalibrated Omnitrix (List of known transformations at the time)

Speed equalized. Ben is given ten seconds of prep time to transform and is limited to aliens up to 7-A

8603255-nomuusj.png

latest.png

Ben:

Nomu: 8 (TheRustyOne, DemiiPowa, Quantu, Popted2, SuperStar, XSOULOFCINDERX, jojo123, Reiner)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
The recalibrated Omnitrix gave ben the alien he wanted every time until he broke it upon trying to hack it.

With that being said, It depends on what he'll go for, and Humungosaur tends to be one of his favorites. No idea where this scales him in AP since Humungousar's page has no justification for being tier 7 on said page.

I think his 7-A aliens scale to 176.42 MT based on what I see in the verse page. There is no other 7-A calc I can find. Comes from Diamondhead.

Nomu scales to 748 MT, has resistance to blunt attacks, and has Mid regen. Fighting him with Humungousaur would be bad. But Ben has far more than just brute strength on his side. Swampfire would be good with fire as Nomu has no resistance to heat. Should be able to burn his head and he'd have better regen.

Though Big Chill is useful as well, being able to freeze his brain and shatter it would be death. Goop could also restrain him with his superior Lifting Strength with ease. Though would him having High 6-C on his rating disqualify him from this fight? I'm not going through all of Ben's forms, that'd be annoying.

He has more win conditions over Nomu. Swampfire is pretty common for Ben I think and Nomu can't kill him while he can kill Nomu. Ben should realize in one hit that he shouldn't try to fight Nomu with brute strength. That thing is going to do damage at first if he starts with Humungousaur.

Won't vote yet, but I'm leaning towards Ben here.

I think his 7-A aliens scale to 176.42 MT based on what I see in the verse page. There is no other 7-A calc I can find. Comes from Diamondhead.

Nomu scales to 748 MT, has resistance to blunt attacks, and has Mid regen. Fighting him with Humungousaur would be bad. But Ben has far more than just brute strength on his side. Swampfire would be good with fire as Nomu has no resistance to heat. Should be able to burn his head and he'd have better regen.

Though Big Chill is useful as well, being able to freeze his brain and shatter it would be death. Goop could also restrain him with his superior Lifting Strength with ease. Though would him having High 6-C on his rating disqualify him from this fight? I'm not going through all of Ben's forms, that'd be annoying.

He has more win conditions over Nomu. Swampfire is pretty common for Ben I think and Nomu can't kill him while he can kill Nomu. Ben should realize in one hit that he shouldn't try to fight Nomu with brute strength. That thing is going to do damage at first if he starts with Humungousaur.

It should be linked in the profile if it’s gonna be used for matchups.

Ben never fights someone with the intent to kill (and rarely does so), so at best he’s gonna try to incap.

Swampfire has regeneration so maybe he could outlast until Nomu became fatigued. Big chill could freeze, but we’d need to know the strongest person to break out of his ice

I’m voting Nomu on the count of him having limitless stamina.
Bens aliens are very below his AP barrier and the regenerative aliens will keep regenerating until the omnitrix runs out of power and times out.

If Ben won't go for the kill here I don't think he'll beat Nomu. I don't see anything he has that can put Nomu down for good without killing him.

Guess I'll vote for Nomu as well. I am open to discussion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back