• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maki Harukawa vs Springtrap

• Speed is equalized
  • William is in his third key (Springtrap)
  • Battle takes place in Fazbear's Fright, with no line of sight for either of them
  • Maki has a handgun and a knife, and their hammer
Springtrap (26 kilojoules): 6 (FantaRin_The_First, Peppersalt43, Popted2, Adem_Warlock69, Dalesean027, Veloxt1r0kore)

Maki (37 kilojoules):

69b77ed6b90fcaaad109c4f53c0c6ea339ccc58a.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
_c4d_fnaf__burntrap_full_body_by_fentz89_by_fentz89_dex59a2-fullview.png

Last edited:
Hey, hey, Fanta here. Mind if somebody can tell me what Springtrap's starting moves are in this key? Afterward. I'll explain what Maki's deal is and what she can do.

which is why he has homefield advantage and no line of sight on him, but he does have a LS advantage meaning if he gets his hands on her she's kinda ******.
Ye, and she has no experience with illusions as well, so it might be hard for her to fight Afton, but she does have the skill advantage, and I'll explain it.

Ye, and she has no experience with illusions as well, so it might be hard for her to fight Afton, but she does have the skill advantage, and I'll explain it.
hard to fight would be an understatement.

constantly being blinded by light, having an ear piercing sound constantly and your vision being covered up by ghosts makes it INCREDIBLY difficult to fight something.

Maki is what the Danganronpa Series calls an Ultimate. Basically, she is the "best" in the world as an assassin since she has been trained since she was young to be an assassin for a cult and got really, really good at it. Ridiculous, yes, it is. And she is also a part of the most meta Danganronpa game which reveals Maki is just a high-school girl that was brainwashed into thinking she was an assassin because she signed up to be a part of a killer game show run by a danganronpa fan-girl... We also ignore this for various reasons.

Going back to the fight, while Afton does have a strong advantage, Maki horribly out skills him in a normal fight and is armed with a weapon. She is also good at hiding herself and keeping herself hidden, so Afton will have a hard time finding her as well. She can also handle a lot pain as well.

Going back to the fight, while Afton does have a strong advantage, Maki horribly out skills him in a normal fight and is armed with a weapon. She is also good at hiding herself and keeping herself hidden, so Afton will have a hard time finding her as well. She can also handle a lot pain as well.
I dont think Maki can get a good use out of the gun i gave her because of the tight corridors Fazbear's fright has, if she tried she'd probably get grappled before she could use it as the only time she could use it would be if william turned a corner into her, which they'd be face to face at that point and he'd go for the grapple, which is a gg.

his illusions seem to harass people even when he's unaware of anyone's existence (you can find them on night 1, despite he should be completely unaware of you being there) so he can track Maki through the sheer amount of noise his illusions are going to make. (and difficulty she's going to have trying to navigate the place being half blinded by illusions will make it hard to hide anywhere)

A very interesting match up i'll say now, it all comes down if afton can sneak up to Maki, and if Maki can find an opportunity to put her far higher skill to use. considering aftons movements are being covered up by his phantoms, and his general knowledge of the place, makes his wincon very possible. thats my two cents.

TLDR:

Maki Advantages
Experience
Skill
Equipment
Superior in AP, SS, Dura
Has the better intelligence in direct fighting

Springtrap Advantage
Inorganic Physiology
Illusions (maybe) [It is listed as possibly and to me, it seems like it comes from Springtrap messing with tech - could be wrong, tho)
Lifting Strength (Idk, tho. Athletic vs Peak Human, is probs not too different from one another)
Stamina
Homefield advantage and battle start with no line of sight

BTW, I am unsure if Maki has the correct amount or you should give her more due to the way that Maki's standard equipment is written and how her one victory in her profile has listed as her having a butch of weapons on-hand.

BTW, I am unsure if Maki has the correct amount or you should give her more due to the way that Maki's standard equipment is written and how her one victory in her profile has listed as her having a butch of weapons on-hand.
Most of the time when someone's standard equipment is listed like that, you can typically give them a certain set of weapons (hank for example has the same thing and you can basically give him anything as long as he's used it before)

yeah, you just cant give them plain nothing, but me giving them a handgun and knife should be enough for it to be valid (though someone can correct me if im wrong)
Honestly, IMO, you should also add the electro hax since it is listed as a part of Maki's powers & abilities, but that's my two cents. It is exactly what it says, btw. A hammer that electrifies things on impact. Somewhat helpful but probs not too much. Getting to the topic in hand, Springtrap still needs to "fight" and "kill" Maki to win, which will be extremely hard to do due to the skill since he pretty much has nothing to fight her with 'sides his fists and feet, but Maki will be hard-press to fight back too as Springtrap's illusions will be a bitch.

Honestly, IMO, you should also add the electro hax since it is listed as a part of Maki's powers & abilities, but that's my two cents. It is exactly what it says
pretty sure thats in there by SBA, cant restrict that anyways as its a specific weapon in her standard equipment.
Springtrap still needs to "fight" and "kill" Maki to win, which will be extremely hard to do due to the skill since he pretty much has nothing to fight her with 'sides his fists and feet, but Maki will be hard-press to fight back too as Springtrap's illusions will be a bitch.
he doesn't need to fight at all, he can just avoid Maki until he finds a point where she's distracted by his illusions and jump her, which his higher LS will make sure she will not escape him once he does such. him getting in a 1v1 face to face fight with her will end with him dying, and in-character he's going to avoid facing someone head on at all cost.

Huh, going be honest with you, Purple, I... did not expect this to be such a good match-up for either of them. Both have decent win-cons against each other.

pretty sure thats in there by SBA, cant restrict that anyways as its a specific weapon in her standard equipment.

he doesn't need to fight at all, he can just avoid Maki until he finds a point where she's distracted by his illusions and jump her, which his higher LS will make sure she will not escape him once he does such. him getting in a 1v1 face to face fight with her will end with him dying, and in-character he's going to avoid facing someone head on at all cost.
Okay, so Maki has her Eletrco-Hammer... for whatever good that will do, I suppose. I'll argue that Springtrap jumping Maki still requires him to enter her preferred range of fighting and she is rather well-armed. But he does have a good in-character reason for avoiding Maki until she is fully distracted and Maki doesn't have a clue of what Springtrap can do as well. So her getting sneak attacked might spell the end for her if Afton plans carefully, which is probs a given via his genius intelligence.

Afton's large eggplant brain is too powerful
Heh heh heh. To be honest, I am starting to lean towards Afton FRA via his intelligence, home-field advantage, LS advantage, illusions, and the fact that the battle doesn't start with the character having the other character in their line of sight and vice versa.

Yeah this seems to sway to heavy in Aftons favor so rip voting him FRA

besides LS, Maki holds most of the advantages, only getting screwed over by tactics and homefield advantage. so i'd say it balances out well.
Eh I'd be arguing for Maki but doesn't he have like illusions and stuff?

i just realized springtrap doesn't have hacking on his profile yet wtf is this tomfoolery.

im gonna make a crt in a bit, surprised he doesn't have that yet.

dont the illusions require them to be looked at for them to do anything? thats one thing I remember about FNAF 3 and The Phantoms are incredibly inconsistent on Springtrap's end as to how often they appear and most of them are avoidable by just looking away. another thing is that its only a possibility that Spingtrap is the one behind the Illusions meaning that he might not be able to even use them

and yah The Hammer isn't going to do much since it only disables things with electricity inside them and Springtrap is just a dude in a metal suit

dont the illusions require them to be looked at for them to do anything? thats one thing I remember about FNAF 3 and The Phantoms are incredibly inconsistent on Springtrap's end as to how often they appear and most of them are avoidable by just looking away. another thing is that its only a possibility that Spingtrap is the one behind the Illusions meaning that he might not be able to even use them
even if he doesn't control or activate them, he's in fazbear's fright where they are known to be, so even if they are just random things that happen he still has them at his disposal to use. and its not like it'd be easy to avoid them, if she is trying to look for afton she is going to be running into them a shit ton of times, as they can vary from full manifestations, an arcade machine, presents, decorations on the walls. it would be near impossible for her to completely avoid all of those things considering she'd be completely surrounded in all of that. she's bound to get screwed by the phantoms

Back