• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
seems weighed into his favor a bit but i digress
i gave him homefield advantage and no line of sight so he wouldn't get beaten immediately.

if i went with only homefield advantage, springtrap gets followed when he tries to lose line of sight, gets killed as he cant lose Maki. he needs those two advantages for this to be really possible in anyway. springtrap isn't very good in face to face combat and relies on his stealth to make up for it. if i take that away from him vs someone who outskills him REALLY hard its a stomp in their favor. in this case Maki still has weaponry and skill to beat William down if he gets caught sneaking around (he's a giant metal rabbit once you get your eyes on him, its gonna be quite the challenge to lose sight of him) he'll be pretty screwed.

Back