• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Make your own Record of Ragnarock VsBw edition.

Every 1000 years , the Gods decide on whether humanity is worth preserving or not. This time they are not as lenient as before and has decided to cull the entire human race. The Valkyrie Brunhilde has propose a challenge for the Gods to prove Mankind's worth. 13 fighters are chosen to fight in Mankind's behest inorder to defeat the Gods. 7 wins is needed for each 1v1 fight.

The Gods Roster includes Thor, Zeus , Poseidon , Heracles , Shiva , Zero/Hajun, Hades , Beelzebub , Apollo , Susanno, Loki , Anubis , Odin.

Rules are simple.

1) Make a roster of 13 fighters for each round , any fighter can be chosen as long as they are not a Full on God.

2) Try to limit the fighters to 5B , not necessary but its to keep things interesting.

3) All Fighters are allowed Volunds which will boost their stats to 5B and FTL to match the Gods etc (this is to allow lower tier characters to participate)

4) Try to limit the Hax although like rule 2 it isnt to necessary.
Have Fun

Last edited:
interesting, though I didn't have much to say tbh since I didn't know much about 5-B except for Isekai at Peace peeps but you already knew that
doesnt necessarily need to be 5B exactly.

any Tier 10 to tier 5 can just be given volunds to match like in series. this is to increase variety.

So I just put in a full-on roster of characters? Then what? Do you make a story?
well a story is interesting addition (and doable ig because I have some idea how each Gods characters work) although some of the gods (from beelzebub onwards) are yet to be revealed.

Its mostly just a 1v1 team matchup with no order.

Oh well, I have a good roster and which part of their equipment can be their volund. I'll probably put more specifications later.
The Gods Roster includes Thor, Zeus , Poseidon , Heracles , Shiva , Zero/Hajun, Hades , Beelzebub , Apollo , Susanno, Loki , Anubis , Odin.
In the order of which you posted this the matches will occur

The Hulk (His armor from Sakaar), Yujiro Hanma (Nothing, he's too much of a gigachad to need any amps), Isshin Ashina (His katana), Ezio (His hidden blades), Liu Kang (His nunchakus), Contessa (Her handgun), Klysandral (His sword and shield), The Doomslayer (His shotgun), Rohan Kishibe (A pencil), The Chosen Undead (A sword and shield), Dr. Clef (His shotgun), Frisk (The true knife), and lastly Batman (Nothing either, he had been preparing for the last match)

inb4 I propose Kaito and make his piko piko hammer as his volund as he soloes all 🗿

Jokes aside, I'll probably choose other peeps
So.... with these orders Imma go with

1. Thor vs true form Megiddo (No need for Volund)
2. Zeus vs Kratos (First key) and his Blade of Chaos as his Volund
3. Poseidon vs Gilgamesh with one of his weapons in his vault as his Volund)
4. Heracles vs Endou Kousuke (Dunno if he needs Volund)
5. Shiva vs Asura (First key ofc I'm not a maniac yet) with his mantra reactor as his Volund
6. Zero/Hajun vs Mori jin with his Yeoui as his Volund
7. Hades vs Cid Kagenou with hsi sword as his Volund
8. Beelzebub vs Oga Tatsumi (He didn't have any equipment but Baby Beel soooooooo... Baby Beel as his Volund we go)
9. Apollo vs Gear 5 Luffy (Dunno if he needs Volund or not, maybe his hat lol)
10. Susano'o VS Itachi (Maybe his assortments of ninja stuffs can be his Volunds, I dunno, maybe his Totsuka Blade)
11. Loki vs Guts and his Dragonslayer as his Volund
12. Anubis vs Diablo with his scythe that he never use (to my knowledge) as his Volund
13. Odin vs Hajime with his dual revolvers as his Volund

As yall can see, I'm horrible in making a fair match, maybe some are but some definitely stomp the God side

Last edited:
inb4 I propose Kaito and make his piko piko hammer as his volund as he soloes all 🗿
xD pls nerf
1. Thor vs true form Megiddo (No need for Volund)
Thor is a Proud Noble warrior who wants a challenge , couldnt think of a better match then this. Megiddo is a battle maniac and both would clash with their strongest attacks. Thor would be surprised there are other "strongest besides him. Causality manip gonna fk Thor's attacks up.
2. Zeus vs Kratos (First key) and his Blade of Chaos as his Volund
Zeus loves a good challenge but he might bite into more then he can chew with this one xD.
3. Poseidon vs Gilgamesh with one of his weapons in his vault as his Volund)
I actually did think of a similar match.
Poseidon and Gilgamesh both have Danmaku ish attacks so this works well. Too bade servants are busted.
4. Heracles vs Endou Kousuke (Dunno if he needs Volund)
Heracles is one of the most heroic figures in RoR , someone who will never hate humanity so this match fits great. He will probably acknowledge Endou as someone heroic like him.
5. Shiva vs Asura (First key ofc I'm not a maniac yet) with his mantra reactor as his Volund
Shiva and Asura can work well since both would be familiar with Similar deities. Shiva is a battle maniac and very competitive , gradually using more of his techniques as the battle goes on
6. Zero/Hajun vs Mori jin with his Yeoui as his Volund
Well this is kinda clever because they hate Buddha and since Mori Jin is based on the Monkey king who ascends to Buddhahood in mythology , so this would be interesting despite the stomp.
7. Hades vs Cid Kagenou with hsi sword as his Volund
Hades can boast alot as his status of king and maybe Cid can play along with it. Hades can hit really hard once he powers up his weapon so cid needs to be careful , lucky he has instinctic reaction.
8. Beelzebub vs Oga Tatsumi (He didn't have any equipment but Baby Beel soooooooo... Baby Beel as his Volund we go)
Beelz is very miserable so not sure how they would react. Would be a fun match tho . (funny he is from the beelzebub series xD)
9. Apollo vs Gear 5 Luffy (Dunno if he needs Volund or not, maybe his hat lol)
10. Susano'o VS Itachi (Maybe his assortments of ninja stuffs can be his Volunds, I dunno, maybe his Totsuka Blade)

11. Loki vs Guts and his Dragonslayer as his Volund
you really must hate loki xD (although he hasnt fought yet)
12. Anubis vs Diablo with his scythe that he never use (to my knowledge) as his Volund

13. Odin vs Hajime with his dual revolvers as his Volund
Hajime likely wouldnt appreciate the Gods knowing what he went through so rip Odin

As yall can see, I'm horrible in making a fair match, maybe some are but some definitely stomp the God side
Its fine , The Gods dont have any absurd hax. except Zeus with timehax and maybe his blood , most just physically brawl (Even poseidon cant manipulate water offensively :/ )

Last edited:
xD pls nerf

Thor is a Proud Noble warrior who wants a challenge , couldnt think of a better match then this. Megiddo is a battle maniac and both would clash with their strongest attacks. Thor would be surprised there are other "strongest besides him. Causality manip gonna fk Thor's attacks up.

Zeus loves a good challenge but he might bite into more then he can chew with this one xD.

I actually did think of a similar match.
Poseidon and Gilgamesh both have Danmaku ish attacks so this works well. Too bade servants are busted.

Heracles is one of the most heroic figures in RoR , someone who will never hate humanity so this match fits great. He will probably acknowledge Endou as someone heroic like him.

Shiva and Asura can work well since both would be familiar with Similar deities. Shiva is a battle maniac and very competitive , gradually using more of his techniques as the battle goes on

Well this is kinda clever because they hate Buddha and since Mori Jin is based on the Monkey king who ascends to Buddhahood in mythology , so this would be interesting despite the stomp.

Hades can boast alot as his status of king and maybe Cid can play along with it. Hades can hit really hurt once he powers up his weapon so cid needs to be careful , lucky he has instinctic reaction.

Beelz is very miserable so not sure how they would react. Would be a fun match tho . (funny he is from the beelzebub series xD)

you really must hate loki xD (although he hasnt fought yet)

Hajime likely wouldnt appreciate the Gods knowing what he went through so rip Odin

Its fine , The Gods dont have any absurd hax. except Zeus with timehax and maybe his blood , most just physically brawl (Even poseidon cant manipulate water offensively :/ )
I'm moreso talking about the human side iykwim

and as you can see, I desperately tried to be on point on the thematic matchup sooooo I'm glad the Hajun vs Mori Jin is on point accidentally

I also almost pit Guts with Poseidon since Guts and Kojiro is almost the same in my pov. Also, Megiddo wouldn't likely use her Causality manip sinc, you know, she's a battle maniac, so she'll nerf herself as much as she needs to get a good match

Alright, if I were to make some matches happen it'd probably be:

Sigmar with Ghal Maraz vs Zeus - Sigmar is the "God of Humanity" in Warhammer, though he is supposed to be a god, he would 100% side with Humanity. It would basically be the ultimate battle of values. Sigmar already has a 5-B key but it's too haxy given he has the entire wind of Azyr in him plus miscellaneous hax so High 6-C or 8-A key should be okay with his hammer Ghal Maraz as his Volund. It'd basically be like Buddha vs Zerofuku, but Sigmar deserves to fight the Top God because he's kind of a slugger instead of an elegant fighter. Sigmar would basically take Adam's place as the one caring for humanity.

Bonus: Sigmar (Ghal Maraz) vs Thor - They're both guys with hammers and really strong. Sigmar probably wins but it's a good alternative themes-wise to Sigmar vs Zeus

Musashi Miyamoto or Sasaki Kojirou (Vagabond) vs Poseidon - Basically just the Sasaki Kojirou fight but with the superior iterations of the characters lol

Sekiro vs Susanoo - The god isn't out yet but it wouldn't be the first time Wolf's defied the divine to fight for something he believed in. Mortal Blade will be his Volund.

Will add more to this as I find more characters

1. Thor vs Kaidou (one piece) and his Hassaikai as Volund
2. Zeus vs Master Roshi (Dragon Ball) and his glasses as Volund
3. Poseidon vs Meruem (HxH)
4. Heracles vs Garou (One Punch Man) and his monster "suit" as Volund
5. Shiva vs Enel (one piece) and his golden staff as Volund
6. Zero/Hajun vs Devil Hulk (Marvel) and Planet Hulk's armor
7. Hades vs Orochi (One Punch Man)
8. Beelzebub vs Ultron (Marvel) and his body as Volund
9. Apollo vs Tatsumaki (One Punch Man) and a crown as Volund
10. Susanoo vs Naruto (Naruto) and no Volund
11. Loki vs Loki (MCU) and his Scepter as Volund
12. Anubis vs Natsu (Fairy Tail) and his scarf as Volund
13. Odin vs Rick (Rick and Morty) and his equipment as Volund

If i didn't write anything for some of them, it's because i don't know what to add as Volund

Back