• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major possible Toriko upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
GBE of Toriko Planet

That is the link to the calculation of the feat.

TNT equivalent via Violent Frag= 3.038*10^33*69 = 209.642*10^33 J = 50.105 Yottatons

However, what would upgrade the verse is the calculation DontTalk made in the comments. This calculation of Toriko's planet GBE puts the energy required to destroy the planet at Large Star level.

3.038*10^33*5.51 = 1.673938e34 g = 1.673938e31 kg

898 490 km = 898 490 000 m

(3*6.674*10^(-11)*(1.673938e31)^2)/(5*898 490 000) = GBE = 1.2488e43 J

I ask the calculation members to check the calculation to see if it can be accepted. Later on we can discuss who would be upgraded because of this, which will probably be all the high tiers (Acacia, Toriko, the other 3 HK, the 8 kings, the disciples, Joie, Starjun, Don Slime, the blue nitro).

Since this is a possible upgrade for many characters of the verse we need the input of the community to see if the changes on the profiles can be done.

The initial calc of the feat didnt use the GBE of the Planet, that is the issue, if you factor it, it instantly becomes Large star.

Well as long as it's consistent I agree and it seems most people already agree that the calc is right.

Since Acacia grabbed the world and plans to destroy it, here are other statements that would help prove the point :D

Don Slime stating the planet would be destroyed with the supernova

Joa stating that all three disiples are able to destroy the world, but Midora is the only petty one to actually do it (So that's Jirou and Ichiryuu, including Midora)

Since the planet itself seemed to have be calced to the Large star, which means that these statements would apply to the Disiples, making the feat consistent and would change about almost all the top tiers xD

• Joa/Joie fought evenly with Midora for a while, making him scale to Midora.
  • Starjun fought evenly for long periods of time, making him scale to Joa.
  • The Blue Nitro fought on par with Jirou Teppei fought with a blue nitro, incapacitating him and his plant stating that it would absorb the nutrients from the world and destroy it.
  • 8 Beasts fought against Acacia for long periods of time, making them scale to one of Acacia's previous form
  • Sunny, Coco, and Zebra would definetely be under Starjun and Toriko, but above Teppei in a sense.
  • GOD being a higher capture level than the kings/damaged Acacia.

Massive boost to all the top tiers XD if this accepted.

im for the upgrade, acacia absorbed neo and reach 30k while neo in full form was 22k and acacia fought don slime in a far weaker form but still effortlessly ate his supernova attack, so a far stronger version shouldnt have that much problem to reach large star lvl :)

We would need an official evaluated and accepted blog post calculation for this to be applied.

Though DT's busy, we could ask him to do it as a blog. Though then again, there is Lina who we could ask to make of it instead.

Now as for the upgrades here, assuming we did one that's accepted and evaluated (which we do not atm, apparently), I can see them being upgraded to this level AT MOST. Cause they've pretty much been throwing out attacks that can take pieces of the planets off or even shoot through them. And that's been happening since Toriko and stuff had appeared in the Gourmet World to find Acacia's full course. Of course, i would highly prefer having a calc member do a blog on the GBE of the planet first, then have it evaluated and accepted, then finally we go back to here.

I just want to say that DT's calculation on the planet's GBE is correct. So busting the planet should yield Large Star level values.

I have updated the blog with the new image. Thank you.

Now, if the new calculation is accepted, I would like someone to list all the characters that scale from this.

I already did above, Lina xD.

Battlemania said:
Since Acacia grabbed the world and plans to destroy it, here are other statements that would help prove the point :D

Don Slime stating the planet would be destroyed with the supernova

Joa stating that all three disiples are able to destroy the world, but Midora is the only petty one to actually do it (So that's Jirou and Ichiryuu, including Midora)

Since the planet itself seemed to have be calced to the Large star, which means that these statements would apply to the Disiples, making the feat consistent and would change about almost all the top tiers xD

• Joa/Joie fought evenly with Midora for a while, making him scale to Midora.
  • Starjun fought evenly for long periods of time, making him scale to Joa.
  • The Blue Nitro fought on par with Jirou Teppei fought with a blue nitro, incapacitating him and his plant stating that it would absorb the nutrients from the world and destroy it.
  • 8 Beasts fought against Acacia for long periods of time, making them scale to one of Acacia's previous form
  • Sunny, Coco, and Zebra would definetely be under Starjun and Toriko, but above Teppei in a sense.
  • GOD being a higher capture level than the kings/damaged Acacia.

Massive boost to all the top tiers XD if this accepted.
Here

@Lina: Would you like for it to be posted on the calc evaluation thread? ^^;

Aside that, Battle made the ones who are likely to get this scaling above/

Well, I dont know if we have a profile for her, but froeze could be somehow scaled to joie?

Yes. It seems like it has to be redone by using 220000 km circumference.

Since this doesn't actually really change anything in Toriko's tiers and serves more as a feat, then I guess it's best to say to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back