• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Medaka Box Revisions: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kami95 said:
Ajimu specifically said his main character powers are nullified because of his Devil Style. He is an entirely different kind of Hero then Medaka or Iihiko, one that wins by his own merits and skill, not by plot

Antvasima said:
Never mind. I suppose that "The Hero" is fine. Since the edits have been performed, should we close this thread, and re-lock the Medaka Box profiles?
Should we add a "Dark Hero" status to Tsurubami? or should we just leave it be since he only has minor plot armor, really only enought to somewhat counter act other plot manipulation

Perhaps only minor plot manipulation resistence or minor plot manipulation?

I really like this explanation, I can agree with this.

Tbh I'm not sure if the note is even necessary (since a thread where Medaka has plot manipulation and the opponent can't counter it would be a stomp anyway) but it looks good.

I added the note to the profile. Now all we have to do is decide if Tsurubami should have "Dark Hero" listed on his profile, and then we can go about finding images

I do not think that it was ever proven that Tsurubami has protagonist-centered plot protection.

Fair enough. Ajimu did mention he was a type of Hero bit we really don't know how his version works

In that case, I think we are done here. Iihiko doesn't need a note because he isn't allowed in fights, so perhaps we should make a new thread just for Medaka Box picture changes, as a long term thing. On a side note, do you think Medaka copied Raff Raphelsia? She definitely should have copied it. May I add it under her powers and abilities?

Someone was gonna add some Iihiko resistences but other than that I think this thread can be closed. So let's rap up all that and get this closed

And if it is alright, can i discuss some policy clarifications on your wall?

You can add the resistances for Iihiko if you wish.

After that we should probably close this, and start a new thread for any image changes.

Medaka has "can likely corrode anything she thouches" and "likely Plant Manipulation", so I'm fine with adding Raff Rafflesia's explanation (copying it from Emukae's profile should be enough).

Okay. I will close this thread and lock the profiles then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back