• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MAJOR Fables and Folklore revisions, deletions, etc.

In short, many of the profiles on the Verse Fables and Fairytales need to be moved and others need to be deleted. The Bogeyman (Folklore), Old Man Winter, Sandman (Folklore), Old Father Time, and Death (Folklore) need to be deleted. The profiles come from no single canon, they have no solid storylines, and they are to spread out in cultures. Besides even if any were allowed they should be on Mythology as more modern myth. All the Wonderful Wizard of Oz Profiles (Dorothy Gale, The Tin Woodma, The Cowardly Lio, The Scarecrow, The Wicked Witch of the West (Book)) need to be moved due to: Though it is considered an American Fairytale, it is more of its own universe and could and should have its own page. Also the entire verse page should make it more clear that it is similar to the Mythology and The Slender Mythos Page, not a single verse but a page that has multiple stories/tales for characters. I regret making this as much of a mess as I did and I would like apologize for any problems caused by that. A lot of it needs cleaning up. I first had this revelation while reading this thread. I would like to thank Matthew Schroeder and Saikou The Lewd King for the major error in these profiles.

Agreed it doesn't fit with the other stuff really (and we might be able to make pages for differing versions of them.

Back