• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if speed wasn't equalized Buu still has power advantage and regen advantage, really no way for Wonder Woman to win, he could turn her into candy as well as he turned Dabura into candy and he's solar system level, though she could block with her gauntlets, my vote goes to Buu via power and regen advantage

Ap, from what I can tell, is this.

Buu = Ridiculously stronger than 1 Kilofoe

WW = 24,392,925,430,000 yottatons

I tried to Google how many yottatons are in a kilofoe but couldn't find anything so *shrug*

The Wright Way said:
Ap, from what I can tell, is this.
Buu = Ridiculously stronger than 1 Kilofoe

WW = 24,392,925,430,000 yottatons

I tried to Google how many yottatons are in a kilofoe but couldn't find anything so *shrug*
I think DC character is like 600 KiloFoE. Or is that Marvel?

SBA states this is the strongest Buu, which very well could be that strong, but we don't have the feats to prove it.

Although Buu does have some hax he could use, so I'm not sure of the fight myself.

Buu's physiology, Regenerationn, hax, and unknown AP are enough variable that doesn't make this a stomp.

ZellTemplar55 said:
Even if speed wasn't equalized Buu still has power advantage and regen advantage, really no way for Wonder Woman to win, he could turn her into candy as well as he turned Dabura into candy and he's solar system level, though she could block with her gauntlets, my vote goes to Buu via power and regen advantage
^Worth noting that Wonder Woman is Quadrillion's of times faster and that's literal. No idea where this idea that Buu can win just because she can't kill him comes from.

But speed is Equal so meh

Can I ask where 616 KiloFoe even comes from? I know it's supposed to be based off of Flash's Infinite Mass Punch, but I can't find the calc anywhere.

Super Perfect Cell is 1 KiloFoe and Teen Gohan beat him with half his power.

Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Vegeta are greater than Teen Gohan. Super Saiyan 3 Goku being even greater than that.

Super Saiyan Gotenks Pre-ROSAT is comparable to Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and after his training, he's even stronger.

Gotenks can then go Super Saiyan 3 and match base Super Buu.

Since this is the strongest versions, I assume we are using Buuhan, which has Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, and Ultimate Gohan (who stomped Super Buu) in his body.

With all those unknown multipliers, I can see it being possible that Buuhan is on such a level. Although we can't be 100% sure.

Warren Valion said:
Super Perfect Cell is 1 KiloFoe and Teen Gohan beat him with half his power.

Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Vegeta are greater than Teen Gohan. Super Saiyan 3 Goku being even greater than that.

Super Saiyan Gotenks Pre-ROSAT is comparable to Super Saiyan 3 Goku, and after his training, he's even stronger.

Gotenks can then go Super Saiyan 3 and match base Super Buu.

Since this is the strongest versions, I assume we are using Buuhan, which has Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, and Ultimate Gohan (who stomped Super Buu) in his body.

With all those unknown multipliers, I can see it being possible that Buuhan is on such a level. Although we can't be 100% sure.
I still highly doubt he got over 600x stronger.

The Wright Way said:
I still highly doubt he got over 600x stronger.
Do you not understand how large the scaling gaps in Dragon Ball are?

And like I said Buu's physiology, Regenerationn, hax, and unknown AP are enough variable that doesn't make this a stomp.

He could just absorb her if she's too powerful to take head-on. That's in character, he's done it a handful of times.

Alright, fair enough. I still see Diana having a huge AP advantage. I'll hold back until more arguments are made.

I'm pretty sure Buu's cookie transformation doesn't work on anyone comparible or stronger than him.

I still find it funny that for DB, we can estimate ridiculous power gaps but every other franchise, no. I've used the "Blastoise and Mega Rayquaza are in the same speed tier" argument before, but not just that. We actively say that Madoka and Methuselah can jump tiers past 5-B despite multipliers putting them in like, 4-A if not much higher, but DB? Sure. Have them gain boosts of hundreds with a one arc gap.

That said, Buu has a ton of advantages here. Only thing he's behind on is AP and skill.

Warren Valion said:
Absorption isn't transmutation.
Doesn't that work only on weaker opponents as well? Because, well I'm pretty sure every power in dragon ball doesn't affect stronger opponents.

The real cal howard said:
I still find it funny that for DB, we can estimate ridiculous power gaps but every other franchise, no. I've used the "Blastoise and Mega Rayquaza are in the same speed tier" argument before, but not just that. We actively say that Madoka and Methuselah can jump tiers past 5-B despite multipliers putting them in like, 4-A if not much higher, but DB? Sure. Have them gain boosts of hundreds with a one arc gap.
That said, Buu has a ton of advantages here. Only thing he's behind on is AP and skill.
If we used Methuselah's multiplier, it would give him a level of 3-A beyond Dragon Ball Super characters, which would be an enormous outlier. So there is a good reason not to use the high end of that multiplier. I don't know much about Madoka or Pokemon, but I'm sure there are proper reasoning for that.

Blame Frieza, because, since his arc, everyone got monstrously stronger because of "training" or "transformations" or "fusion" and so on and so forth.

Hmmmm, it's pretty hard but we can try to found where is Buuhan:

• SSJ 2 Gohan = 1x and Cell = SSJ2
  • Goku SSJ2 = "stronger than Gohan at his best level" and M Vegeta = Goku so i guess 2x
  • Majin Buu absolutly poop on M Vegeta so 5x is pretty good
  • Goku SSJ3 = "can easily defeat Majin Buu" so 3x is good too
  • Super Buu ="Goku and Vegeta has no chance against him" so 5x is good too
  • Gohan = "Stomp Super buu" so 4x is pretty good
  • Buutenks = "absolutly stomp gohan" so 5x
  • Buuhan = "Much Stronger than buutenks" so 3x
a total of 9000x SSJ2 Cell

its just a test it isn't really legit

Doesn't that work only on weaker opponents as well? Because, well I'm pretty sure every power in dragon ball doesn't affect stronger opponents.

Nope. It works on anyone.

Vegetto used an energy shield to protect himself, which is why he didn't get absorbed.

The real cal howard said:

So that a vote for Majin Buu or not?

> I've used the "Blastoise and Mega Rayquaza are in the same speed tier"

So are Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Base Goku in the Cell Arc. Think about that.

SSJ4 Gogeta.

Base Goku in the Cell Arc.

Back