• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Carnage is Low 7-C. Not 4-B. He gets stomped.
I didn't know Possession, Absorption, and Mind Manipulation are dependent on a tier.

I didn't know he'd be able to get it off before being reduced to mist in a single punch.

@The Wright Way "The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell."

Huesito88 said:
@The Wright Way "The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell."
Pretty sure Carnage is the "drop of blood" variety, meaning getting turned to mist still kills him.

Jasonsith said:
You speak as if Carnage (Marvel Comics) could defeat Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) legit because God Wave is not heat based or even sound-based attack and Diana has no other heat based or sound-based attack. No shit he can defeat Silver Surfer.
Diana could at least kill Cletus himself or BFR him by throwing him away or something. There would be at least an actual chance of her winning some type of way even if she can't kill the Carnage Symbiote. Not too mention she's a 4-B to his Low 7-C, that disparity alone lets her dominate the match.

Buu can regenerate from all the damage she can deal. He's been blown to bits, had those bits blasted again and reduced to smoke before completely regenerating in like a minute later. He suffered no lasting damage and more inconvienced than anything. WW has nothing to that can deal with that much regen.

She can't BFR him as he can just fly back and Buu can survive in space.

She can't knock him out due to limitless stamina.

She can't subdue him with the lasso as he can just avoid or get out it with body manip.

She has no true way to win this as she has no effective way to deal with Buu. The match is more about how long does it take Buu to just absorb her once he realises he can't win in a traditional fight.

Do you know what their current speeds are?

As I said, there is quite a discrepancy in the feat.

Few fiction can top this in terms of measurable direct speed feat.

So we use all of those feats?

There are 1 quintillions feat, 2 billions feat, 1 feat that goes from early millions to a few hundred thousand, another feat that is a few hundred thousand, and the smallest one that is only 33 times faster than light.

There is quite a discrepancy.

Warren Valion said:
So we use all of those feats?
There are 1 quintillions feat, 2 billions feat, 1 feat that goes from early millions to a few hundred thousand, another feat that is a few hundred thousand, and the smallest one that is only 33 times faster than light.

There is quite a discrepancy.
You mean inconsistency? and that doesn't sound like a good reason if those characters don't regularly fight against eachother.

I guess it's more a pracitcal useage thing than official, but I always heard it being used more a term to describe an incorrect fact or mistake than a problem with consistency in a group of a data. Even as I say it it's not that discernable. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» Oh well!

@Warren the thing that can upgrade DC is the fact the universe is 100 Trillion light years (something the calcs didn't account for)

From what I've seen this could bump those who scale to the tredecillion range

Hellbeast1 said:
@Warren the thing that can upgrade DC is the fact the universe is 100 Trillion light years (something the calcs didn't account for)
That's ridiculous.

Hellbeast1 said:

...The feat literally accounts for it right there.

Diana could at least kill Cletus himself or BFR him by throwing him away or something. There would be at least an actual chance of her winning some type of way even if she can't kill the Carnage Symbiote. Not too mention she's a 4-B to his Low 7-C, that disparity alone lets her dominate the match.

Buu can regenerate from all the damage she can deal. He's been blown to bits, had those bits blasted again and reduced to smoke before completely regenerating in like a minute later. He suffered no lasting damage and more inconvienced than anything. WW has nothing to that can deal with that much regen.

She can't BFR him as he can just fly back and Buu can survive in space.

She can't knock him out due to limitless stamina.

She can't subdue him with the lasso as he can just avoid or get out it with body manip.

She has no true way to win this as she has no effective way to deal with Buu. The match is more about how long does it take Buu to just absorb her once he realises he can't win in a traditional fight.

Reminds me one thing: a weaker but quite haxxed being won a "physically much more powerful" being in a match having immunity against almost everything that haxless being throws at and needing only one touch to win. And that is considered a decisive match.

Landon Avery said:
TheC2 said:
he can just absorb her
I wounder if I can find any fan art of that?
Thinking britishly
╠ÂC╠Âo╠Ân╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âm╠Âe╠Âl╠Âl╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âm╠Âp╠Âo╠Ân╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âl╠Âi╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âr╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠Âd╠Âa╠Ây╠Â

I concur with Warren. This is a stomp.

Wonder Woman cannot kill Buu. She cannot incapcitate him. She cannot BFR him. She cannot tire him out.

Buu cannot really hurt her and his transmutation hax will be blocked. He can, however, absorb her.

The situation will play out just like when Buu fought Vegito, Vegito was deliberately pissing off and beating Buu down so that Buu would get desperate and absorb him. This is exactly what's going to happen here.

This is not a fight, this is a countdown until Buu decides to absorb her.

ZellTemplar55 said:
Even if speed wasn't equalized Buu still has power advantage and regen advantage, really no way for Wonder Woman to win, he could turn her into candy as well as he turned Dabura into candy and he's solar system level, though she could block with her gauntlets, my vote goes to Buu via power and regen advantage
No...no he doesn't....like wow not even close.

Buu is like vastly but unquantifiably over 2 Kilofoe, IIRC. Wonder Woman is like 616 Kilofoe. Wonder Woman more than likely has the AP and Dura advantage. Problem for her, it doesn't afford her anything other than using Buu as a punching bag.

As C2 said, WW has no way to put Buu down. It would only be a matter of time before Buu gets to absorb.

Back