• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Theoretically, she could deflect one of Buu's candy beams back at him, but the odds of that happening are so small that it doesnt grant her a 1/10 victory.
Factor in Buu could also just split his body or create a circular gap in his stomach if she does, this seems stompish.

Factor in Buu could also just split his body or create a circular gap in his stomach if she does, this seems stompish.

Not to mention he could like...just dodge.

The more I think about it more I'm convinced that...no, WW can't really win.

She has no way of escaping his absorbtion should he pull it and he will once he realises he can't really do much to her.

Diana has no attacks that cover enough area or are intense enough to destroy Buu to the point he can't regen from it.

Buu has never been knocked unconcious in a fight, IIRC.

Lasso? Given Buu's body manipulation abilities, even trying to get that around him would be unlikely and even then I don't think it could hold him.

Only thing she's got going for her is AP and arguably skill. It's really just a matter of how long Buu will take to win this.

> Buu has never been knocked unconcious in a fight, IIRC.

Mister/Innocent Boo was knocked out by Kid Boo, but that was because he was fighting another Boo according to Vegeta.

Was he knocked out by Beerus? I thought he was blasted to bits and somehow managed to regenerate.

No only did you find it, it even has the art, too!

...I'd say I'm surprised, but that would require me having faith in humanity.

Also, the one review it has doesn't make it better...

^Worth noting that Wonder Woman is Quadrillion's of times faster and that's literal. No idea where this idea that Buu can win just because she can't kill him comes from.

But speed is Equal so meh

She isn't quadrillion's of times faster, and if you can't even temporally put someone down, you cannot win, if he didn't have OP regen then yeah I could see her coming out on top because she is more skilled and more experienced, but that does no good if you cannot at all even hurt your opponent for even a short time, also the fact she simply doesn't have any real abilities like say Superman (heat vision, and even some minor hax as listed in his post crisis page), also Buu shouldn't be looked down upon in the power department, I will say Wonder Woman is more powerful than Fat Buu, Kid Buu kinda evens power, then Super Buu passes her, but regardless it still comes down to she has no way to even temporally put down Buu, you cannot look past that, it's something that has always been able to turn the tide in a fight, to beat regen like Buu you have to one of a couple things, one be a reality warper, two have potent BFR, three be able to vaporize him which would force him to take longer to regen thus giving Wonder Woman enough time to be declared the winner, which Wonder Woman possesses none of these

Wonder Woman being more experienced, skilled or smarter is considerably debatable. This version of Boo has Piccolo absorbed.

Kepekley23 said:
Wonder Woman being more experienced, skilled or smarter is considerably debatable. This version of Boo has Piccolo absorbed.
This version of Buu has:

His own experience + Grand Supreme Kai + Piccolo (Nail + Demon King Piccolo + Kami) + Goten + Trunks + Gohan + I think another Supreme Kai IIRC

So I'd say the experience advantage is quite debatable, and as I mentioned with my AP scaling in an earlier post, the AP gap between Buuhan and Wonder Woman might not be that large.

Which means the only advantages she had in the fight have kinda been nullified.

Not like she could win anyway, this is stompy and should be closed.

TheC2 said:
Yep, it's a stomp. Really, all Diana can do is splat Buu across the landscape while he can just absorb her or do other...terrible...things to her.
Can Diana not lol God Wave here? If yes, she has a chance of winning. Else Buu whines.

Jasonsith said:
Can Diana not lol God Wave here? If yes, she has a chance of winning. Else Buu whines.
I don't think the God Wave does enough. Unless there's something I'm missing, it just really makes her more powerful and gives her a divine aura. I'm guessing that aura either doesn't do much or the profile needs some work because outside of mentioning she can use the God Wave, it doesn't say what it is. I mean, it should at least be Statistics Amplification. I'm just saying that if the God Wave amplifies all her abilities, that should be reflecting on the profile.

So, as I see it, she just splatters more of Buu than she otherwise would normally.

Jasonsith said:
TheC2 said:
Yep, it's a stomp. Really, all Diana can do is splat Buu across the landscape while he can just absorb her or do other...terrible...things to her.
What's it's potency? I can't find anything about it on her profile or online.

Jasonsith said:
What does it do?

It sounds like it's just a Stat Amp.

Which means nothing considering that she technically has the advantage in strength and she doesn't have the AoE attack needed to kill Buu for good.

The real cal howard said:
Even if Omega Beams didn't have transmutation attaches to them, I wouldn't word what I said any differently. The bracelets could deflect things that have hax on contact. Its attack reflection.
That was New 52 not PC (I know I'm late)

What are DC speeds?

From there feats page, I get stuff as slow as thousands of times faster than light to stuff as fast as hundreds of quintillions of times faster than light.

I don't think the God Wave does enough. Unless there's something I'm missing, it just really makes her more powerful and gives her a divine aura. I'm guessing that aura either doesn't do much or the profile needs some work because outside of mentioning she can use the God Wave, it doesn't say what it is. I mean, it should at least be Statistics Amplification. I'm just saying that if the God Wave amplifies all her abilities, that should be reflecting on the profile.

So, as I see it, she just splatters more of Buu than she otherwise would normally.

You speak as if Carnage (Marvel Comics) could defeat Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) legit because God Wave is not heat based or even sound-based attack and Diana has no other heat based or sound-based attack. No shit he can defeat Silver Surfer.

Has Diana got no powerful energy blast that spreads across planets and can destroy all cells of Buu? Goku did that. Superman did that. Well maybe God Wave is just amp boost aura for Diana granting no energy blasts but we shall see.

Low-High Regen + Possession + Absorption + (Maybe) Mind Manipulation makes me vote for Carnage, to be honest.

Hellbeast1 said:
On the subject of speed I think I found something that can upgrade DC significantly
Do you know what their current speeds are?

As I said, there is quite a discrepancy in the feat.

The Wright Way said:
Warren Valion said:
Low-High Regen + Possession + Absorption + (Maybe) Mind Manipulation makes me vote for Carnage, to be honest.
Carnage is Low 7-C. Not 4-B. He gets stomped.
I didn't know Possession, Absorption, and Mind Manipulation are dependent on a tier.

Back