• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
MFTL+ is literally an infinitely large tier. Relativistic has a gap of 5x. Massively false equivalency.
You didn't get my example:

Gogeta is considered only 2.45 quadrillion times FTL despite being unfathomable orders of magnitudes higher than the guy who did the feat.

Weren't many people talking about Gogeta being massively above that in the Goku vs Gogeta thread?
He should be, but he isn't.

Like how Whis's fastest speed only being in the 200 quadrillions is ludicrous because Goku scales above a Beerus who did 54 quadrillions back in the Battle of Gods Saga, and has gotten monstrously stronger.

He should be, but he isn't.

Like how Whis's fastest speed only being in the 200 quadrillions is ludicrous because Goku scales above a Beerus who did 54 quadrillions back in the Battle of Gods Saga, and has gotten monstrously stronger.

This part most certainly never happened during that saga, and no quadrillion c feat from DBS come from anyone but Whis himself.

BoG Goku scaling above a slightly serious Beerus in anything but "being weak" is a no.

Beerus even said Goku's punches wouldn't be able to awaken him.

AguilaR101 said:
This part most certainly never happened during that saga, and no quadrillion c feat from DBS come from anyone but Whis himself.
Whis did a speed feat of 72 quadrillions and Beerus did the same feat, but slower.

He was calced at 54 quadrillions because Beerus did the feat 3/4 of what Whis did. Beerus later went to fight Goku in that arc, IIRC.

Those weren't the same feats, the context doesn't really allow the 3/4ths feat from ep 2 of super to be close to quadrillions unless you make some very generous assumptions regarding the distance between planets, which took them a them a whole 60 and 80 seconds to cross respectively. The only thing one could infer from it was that, at relatively equal levels of effort, Beerus is 3/4ths of Whis' speed and that they are MFTL.

if their cruising speed at the time had been 72 quadrillions they wouldn't have taken a whole minute to reach a planet inside of universe 7 because 72 quads of speed they would be able to fly the entire universe's diamter in roughly 40 secs.

AguilaR101 said:
Those weren't the same feats, the context doesn't really allow the 3/4ths feat from ep 2 of super to be close to quadrillions unless you make some very generous assumptions regarding the distance between planets, which took them a them a whole 60 and 80 seconds to cross respectively. The only thing one could infer from it was that at relatively equal levels of effort, Beerus is 3/4ths of Whis' speed and that they are MFTL.
if their cruising speed at the time had been 72 quadrillions they wouldn't have taken a whole minute to reach a planet inside of universe 7 because 72 quads of speed they would be able to fly the entire universe's diamter in roughly 40 secs.
I guess I could be considered wrong, but I was certain people considered Goku around that speed at that time in the series.

I have thought that for a while, even when I made this thread.

Going with Buu.

Ultimately, WW beats him in AP and is arguably the better fighter though Buu would make her work. It's not like he's untalented in that.

However, Buu's regen and sheer endurance mean that he will just keep coming back for more punishment. Once he sees that beating WW in a pure fight won't work, he'll resort to his hax. Now, WW can block the candy beam with her bracelets but she's got little to stop Buu from absorbing her.

There's also the chance that Buu gets mad enough that he does to WW what he did to that poor crook.

^ The Candy Beam can't be blocked by physical barriers, as shown when Kid Boo turned a rock into candy when Goku dodged it.

"If Goku can resist Hit's Timeskip then he can resist Dabura's stone spit"

Existence Erasure has nothing to do with Transmutation.

I think theres a fanfic of that.

Friend, there is ARTWORK of that.

If the bracelets can block Darkseid's Omega Beams, they can block Buu's Candy Beam.
That was what I was betting on.

Omega Beams: Darkseid's most destructive use of the Omega Effect . He focuses this power as a form of concussion beams that fire from his eyes. He has complete control over it in that he can change its path or its intended purpose at will: allowing for teleportation, Transmutation, or instant disintegration. He can make it travel in a straight line, curve, bend, or twist around corners. When it hits a target, it quickly reduces the target into nothing. His Omega Beams are proven ineffective against Wonder Woman's bracelets, as they were created from the Olympian Aegis. Darkseid once pierced Anti-Monitor's shell and brought him to his knees during the Darkseid war.

Kepekley23 said:
^ The Candy Beam can't be blocked by physical barriers, as shown when Kid Boo turned a rock into candy when Goku dodged it.
The bracelets them selfs are magic and have blocked magical attacks before, so I don't see how Buu's candy beam would be any differnt.

Wait, since when have Wonder Woman's bracelets blocked Omega Beams? Wasn't it the opposite? Didn't Grail destroy her bracelets with it?

Even if Omega Beams didn't have transmutation attaches to them, I wouldn't word what I said any differently. The bracelets could deflect things that have hax on contact. Its attack reflection.

Can Wonder Woman lol God Wave here? This should be a good weapon against Buu.

Warren Valion said:
I'm morbidly fascinated.
If you're interested, just type in 'Wonder Woman vs Buu' into Google and click on images. Trust me you'll find it.

...Honestly, it wasn't the worst thing I've seen but I remember asking myself "But why???".

Additionally, Darkseid's Omega Beams' transmutation is turning people into stone, which I don't think we treat as the same thing as changing their shape altogether...do we?

Anyway, even assuming Candy Beam will be deflected by the bracelets (which is only relevant at distant range), Wonder Woman lacks AoE attacks to destroy Boo so I surprisingly fail to see how she could eve win this fight. Am I missing something?

Given some 682 matches I've come from, yeah, if you can resist Petrification, you can resist the rest, or at least vice versa.

682 actually comes from being turned into a housecat and still retaining his powers, I think.

Isn't this kind of a surprise-stomp, though? Wonder Woman doesn't have the AoE attack that is required to destroy a Boo, so no matter what she does Boo will always just keep coming back.

Theoretically, she could deflect one of Buu's candy beams back at him, but the odds of that happening are so small that it doesnt grant her a 1/10 victory.

Back