• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Majin Buu Upgrade to universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the subtitles, he opens up holes in dimensional walls. If he creates enough holes, the walls break down and dimensions collapse like a domino effect. It's not a true universal feat. It's like breaking the support beams to a house.

maybe it could be like this: 4-B, possibly 3-A when enraged at the highest point via cause and effect of his Rage (similar to Max from life is strange)

Well

• This would only apply to anime Majin Buu, who doesn't have a profile
  • The feat isn't AP nor tied to any useable AP meachanic
Even if the profile did exist, it would be 3-A overtime and with enviromental destruction. Even then we would have to just ignore it isn't his power doing it, just ripping enough small holes in reality that it eventually collaspes in on itself.

but shouldnt this be an ability added to every character more powerful than Buuhan? so something like - 3A overtime via enviromental destruction for everyone above himi?

its implied to be an upgrade of vice shout, the portal creation thing Buu and Gotensk did by shouting. Vice shout is applied to every character stronger than Buu, despite it only being perfomed once by Buu and Gotensk.

I agree with AKM, Qawsedf, and Firestorm. This is just a chain reaction feat.

We should probably close this thread.

What are our standards for chain reaction feats of this nature regarding eventual universal collapse? It's not a true AP feat, but the action can be performed during a fight. Would this description for a Toei profile be acceptable?

Universal level+ with environmental destruction (Continual use of the Vice Shout will eventually cause the universe to collapse)

Doorinmyhouse said:
Dende says it's the same thing in the episode
What Super Buu did was open a hole in a pocket dimension, and Gotenks replicated it. They did not warp the space-time of the entire universe to crash it with different colliding realms and nobody replicated this at any later stage or in GT.

No no. We don't have a page for non-canon Majin Buu. The OP is talking about scaling this non-canon ability to other profiles such as GT ones. And we all disagree with that.

We don't have a page for Toei Buu "yet."

Yeah, we can't scale the Vice shout effect to other characters without proof that they can perform the technique.

@Firestorm would environmental destruction be the right word when it's related to space-time manipulation?

Also since we reached an agreement and there is no Toei Buu profile, should I close this thread now?

I think that we can close this thread, yes.

To summarize before closing, we need someone to make a Toei Buu profile before we can implement a "Universe level+ via chain reaction" decision.

I don't think a Toei Buu profile is necessary just to accomodate this feat.

We should not mix continuities within the same profile pages.

There is already a note saying that we don't consider DB Kai as canon. And people bring this up mainly because this feat is also present in Kai. So I don't think an extra note is needed.

Also I disagree with a new Key. It will make the profile too cluttered and confusing.

I don't think any kind of change is required.

I mean, it's well known. I don't think that was ever an issue.

I added it to the verse page.

"It should be noted that Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) could perform a Universal level+ feat via chain reaction with his Vice Shout. The technique would create the holes in the dimensional walls which would eventually cause the dimension and universe to collapse. This effect cannot scale to other characters without proof that they can also perform the technique."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back