• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Team RWBY

The girls can't hit him because of Incorporeality and Intangibility. They also can't resist Possession so...

The girls can't hit him because of Incorporeality and Intangibility. They also can't resist Possession so...
Firstly, in order for Danny to interact with them, he needs to create a tangible body which can be touched by physical means so they can touch him and affect his body (just won't cause him real pain), and while he can turn this body intangible to avoid attacks, he doesn't spam this as he prefers multiple methods of avoiding attacks. As for possession, the victory condition is knock out so all he can do with it is take one of them over and use their body to fight but Danny doesn't use possession to fight through other people when he himself is still capable of combat.

Danny has low godly

spite thread
Once again for the many times I've made a Danny Phantom vs match against an opponent who couldn't bypass his regeneration, you guys do know that once he runs out of energy, he changes back into his human form and passes out right!?... it's was one of the win factors for many of his opponents in the past, you don't need to bypass Danny's regeneration to take him down. A perfect example is the Danny vs Will match I made where i explained how she could beat Danny despite his physiology.

Last edited:
Once again for the many times I've made a Danny Phantom vs match against an opponent who couldn't bypass his regeneration, you guys do know that once he runs out of energy, he changes back into his human form and passes out right!?... it's was one of the win factors for many of his opponents in the past, you don't need to bypass Danny's regeneration to take him down. A perfect example is the Danny vs Will match I made where i explained how she could beat Danny despite his physiology.
Team RWBY still has zero answer whatsoever to his intangibility which he has passively against humans, and despite only being an 8A, RWBY Aura works as a health bar, so Danny can chip away at them for hours on end with his energy blasts until they're crippled.
Weiss, Yang, and Blake also have no resistance to Danny's Empathetic Manip so he can screw with them like that
RWBY's only other option is outlasting him, but considering how they can't hurt him at all while he can hurt them, it's gonna be extremely difficult to do. Both sides can continue fighting for days on end, but only RWBY is accumulating damage

At the end of the day Danny can afford to just sit there and do nothing and he'll win by default just from RWBY wearing themselves out trying to touch him. If he does anything on top of that then he wins faster

Team RWBY still has zero answer whatsoever to his intangibility which he has passively against humans, and despite only being an 8A, RWBY Aura works as a health bar, so Danny can chip away at them for hours on end with his energy blasts until they're crippled.
Danny's true form is passively intangible against humans and it applies to him as well as he can't interact with them unless he makes a tangible body. Danny isn't lasting hours blasting them repeatedly given they can simply dodge the beams (unless he plays it tricky), it would just be a waste energy unless you assume they'd just stand there?
Weiss, Yang, and Blake also have no resistance to Danny's Empathetic Manip so he can screw with them like that
RWBY's only other option is outlasting him, but considering how they can't hurt him at all while he can hurt them, it's gonna be extremely difficult to do. Both sides can continue fighting for days on end, but only RWBY is accumulating damage
Empathy Manipulation? You mean his possession? That can only be used on a single one of them and Danny doesn't screw with people's mind in character like that in combat, he'd most likely use one of them to attack the other but given he still can't fight as good as they can, he'd more than likely not waste the effort and use his own abilities. Also, Danny can't fight for days... sure his stamina has gotten better since the first episode but all we know is he's likely comparable to his sister, who remained active for most of the day hunting ghosts, and Danny himself has spent his nights (not days) catching ghosts. So at most, he can go for hours before he starts feeling real energy lose (and that's if he's not spaming his powers).
At the end of the day Danny can afford to just sit there and do nothing and he'll win by default just from RWBY wearing themselves out trying to touch him. If he does anything on top of that then he wins faster
If he just stood their they'd be able to touch him while he's tangible (they just wouldn't cause him pain), unless your suggesting he'll revert back to his abstract state and stay like that but then nobody can touch anybody and Team RWBY would eventually win since he has lower stamina than them so would turn back and I don't see the wasting that much energy unless they stupid enough to continually launch their attacks. Danny's style doesn't revolve around remaining intangible, he's overconfident and doesn't always pay attention, he wouldn't hold his intangibility for his body either since while that power is active, it will waste his energy, he's always activated it, let an attack pass through him or does something like phase through objects then deactivates it.

Danny's true form is passively intangible against humans and it applies to him as well as he can't interact with them unless he makes a tangible body. Danny isn't lasting hours blasting them repeatedly given they can simply dodge the beams (unless he plays it tricky), it would just be a waste energy unless you assume they'd just stand there?

Empathy Manipulation? You mean his possession? That can only be used on a single one of them and Danny doesn't screw with people's mind in character like that in combat, he'd most likely use one of them to attack the other but given he still can't fight as good as they can, he'd more than likely not waste the effort and use his own abilities. Also, Danny can't fight for days... sure his stamina has gotten better since the first episode but all we know is he's likely comparable to his sister, who remained active for most of the day hunting ghosts, and Danny himself has spent his nights (not days) catching ghosts. So at most, he can go for hours before he starts feeling real energy lose (and that's if he's not spaming his powers).

If he just stood their they'd be able to touch him while he's tangible (they just wouldn't cause him pain), unless your suggesting he'll revert back to his abstract state and stay like that but then nobody can touch anybody and Team RWBY would eventually win since he has lower stamina than them so would turn back and I don't see the wasting that much energy unless they stupid enough to continually launch their attacks. Danny's style doesn't revolve around remaining intangible, he's overconfident and doesn't always pay attention, he wouldn't hold his intangibility for his body either since while that power is active, it will waste his energy, he's always activated it, let an attack pass through him or does something like phase through objects then deactivates it.
1. He can still attack them through firing beams and stuff, yeah. Sure, it's not in character but it'll be made pretty clear to Danny that he's not really gonna do much with his physicals. Any attack that hits him will 1 shot him, but then he'll regen with new knowledge that he can't really do much besides hax or range camping. Not to mention Danny's stamina is indeed enough to last hours, since that's what his page states

2. No I mean his Social Influencing, but yeah Possession is still on the table to force them to fight each other. He's smart enough to realize he can't do much by himself, so making them attack each other is a pretty good idea since, although he can't fight as well as the person hes possessing for obvious reasons, they can't exactly ignore him while he's possessing them, and he can deal damage to them or himself that way.

3. That's definitely a good point, I misread his stamina incorrectly, but he's still smart enough to realize he can't do much normally. Although he's normally reckless and it can get him 1 shot, he can just regenerate and play it smarter afterwards. There's no reason to assume that he'll maintain his current strategy after it fails.

1. He can still attack them through firing beams and stuff, yeah. Sure, it's not in character but it'll be made pretty clear to Danny that he's not really gonna do much with his physicals. Any attack that hits him will 1 shot him, but then he'll regen with new knowledge that he can't really do much besides hax or range camping. Not to mention Danny's stamina is indeed enough to last hours, since that's what his page states
And they can dodge the beams (the only hard time they'd have dodging would be if the attack came from right underneath them if he attacks from underground). Yes I know he can go for hours, but that's through normal fighting, not spamming energy beams.
2. No I mean his Social Influencing, but yeah Possession is still on the table to force them to fight each other. He's smart enough to realize he can't do much by himself, so making them attack each other is a pretty good idea since, although he can't fight as well as the person hes possessing for obvious reasons, they can't exactly ignore him while he's possessing them, and he can deal damage to them or himself that way.
While Danny has convinced his enemies to fight with him, it's not something he has consistently done (he doesn't even try despite him previously doing so). As for possession, sure it would likely come up and helps.
3. That's definitely a good point, I misread his stamina incorrectly, but he's still smart enough to realize he can't do much normally. Although he's normally reckless and it can get him 1 shot, he can just regenerate and play it smarter afterwards. There's no reason to assume that he'll maintain his current strategy after it fails.
Sure, but I'd say it wouldn't be immediate new strategy given how we see him approch his enemies on a regular.

I guess if enough people think Danny's to much, I'll close this. I don't think it's a stomp match but I'll hold off on writing my thoughts since it would be a waste if the match will just be closed.

And they can dodge the beams (the only hard time they'd have dodging would be if the attack came from right underneath them if he attacks from underground). Yes I know he can go for hours, but that's through normal fighting, not spamming energy beams.

While Danny has convinced his enemies to fight with him, it's not something he has consistently done (he doesn't even try despite him previously doing so). As for possession, sure it would likely come up and helps.

Sure, but I'd say it wouldn't be immediate new strategy given how we see him approch his enemies on a regular.

I guess if enough people think Danny's to much, I'll close this. I don't think it's a stomp match but I'll hold off on writing my thoughts since it would be a waste if the match will just be closed.
1. Are you sure his stamina isn't applied to his beams as well?
2. it's apparently potent enough to be labeled as Social Influencing, which is a lesser form of Mind Control on this wiki
3. true but it's definitely an option

I don't think this match is a stomp as well. It's a good match imo

1. Are you sure his stamina isn't applied to his beams as well?
2. it's apparently potent enough to be labeled as Social Influencing, which is a lesser form of Mind Control on this wiki
3. true but it's definitely an option

I don't think this match is a stomp as well. It's a good match imo
1. They won't cause massive stamina drain but he'd still be expelling lots of energy so while I wouldn't say he'd burn himself out in minutes, he wouldn't be able to do it for hours non stop as it's still him applying more effort than just standard punches (unless he starts shooting weaker beams).

2. Fair enough.

3. That's fair.

Back