• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mahou Shoujo of The End: New Characters, Tiers Update & Translation Needed

Hey, I was just reading Mahou Shoujo of The End on Senmanga (start from 51 to latest) and I just wanna ask you guys that can you translate them if you have free time? There are cool new feats and some characters that should be added in here, if you're busy, it's fine, thank you for reading them. I'll just leave these here. These are just basics.

Characters Update (Spoilers)

Akuta Rintaro (Fused with Parasyte M): Tier: Likely 8-A to 7-B | Durability: City Level (Stopped the beam that is the size of a city with his palm.) | Attack Potency: City Block or higher (Sent Near-God Demon who shook the timelines flying through the buildings with a punch) | Speed: Hypersonic Speed or higher (Since Akuta has the Mahou Shoujo cells and fused with current Parasyte M.) & MFTL (with Anai Miu's Time Splitting Sword.)

Akuta stopping the beam: [1] Sending demon flying: 2 3 Stopping target's time and slice Demon in cellular level: 4 5 6

Himeji Wataru: I am not sure since he has new feats, but I don't have translations, please update him. Keep reading here and also, he never got the godly power from Ritual of 13th.

New Characters (Spoilers)

Shirokane Shinobu (Possessed by Demon): Tier: From 7-B to Possibly 3-A or 2-C, likely higher | Durability: Unknown (Regenerated instantly when all his cells were destroyed by Fused Akuta with Time Splitting Sword.) | Attack Potency: City level to higher, possibly Universe or Multi-Universal or higher (Shook the timelines when Demon took over Shinobu.) | Speed: Hypersonic Speed to higher, Unknown | Weaknesses: His cockiness let his guard down after he finished off Akuta with a bang, Parasyte M (Hana-chan) entered his mouth without realizing and was possessed.)

Shaking the timelines: 1 2 3 Defeated Akuta: 4 Weakness: Hana-chan easily defeated him.

Fukutomo Tsukune: Everything is unknown, all I know is she resisted existence erasure from God and is undetected by God.

Adult Fukutomo saved only few other from destruction of timelines: 1

Makabe Keito (Note, this could be not his real name): Tier: 10-B to 2-B or higher | Durabililty: Unknown (Has been cut in half when he was human and still living) | Attack Potency: Multi-Universe or higher (Destroyed all timelines and created a new universe with only one timeline) | Speed: Omnipresent (He became god) | Weaknesses: Unknown, whether he can't erase the people who were from the previous universe or not, the page is still ongoing.

Makabe becomes omnipotent: 1 and destroying all timelines from: 2 3 4

Try to add the name of what you are talking about in the title. It helps getting people to look at it, and it doesn't end up as clickbait for those unaware.

Gemmysaur said:
Try to add the name of what you are talking about in the title. It helps getting people to look at it, and it doesn't end up as clickbait for those unaware.
Edited, hopefully that helps.

A6colute is the only person very knowledgeable about this series here. I will ask him for input.

himeji never received omnipotence or 2-B tiers.

Again:

If you have a key from a storage with a weapon, you can potentially use this weapon.

A6colute said:
himeji never received omnipotence or 2-B tiers.
Again:

If you have a key from a storage with a weapon, you can potentially use this weapon.
please stop protecting what it didn't have, if didn't show, no tier for it.

Still no translation yet?? I'm still looking for them anywhere :((

I am curious with how Tsukune managed to defeat God-Makabe with the sacrifice of Kogami Kii and, at the end of the series it looks like the entire universe and timelines are resetted

Skylietz said:
Still no translation yet?? I'm still looking for them anywhere :((
I am curious with how Tsukune managed to defeat God-Makabe with the sacrifice of Kogami Kii and, at the end of the series it looks like the entire universe and timelines are resetted
ONly to 58 i found, both english or Spanish and necro!!!

Back