• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magolor vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BattleReviews said:
still, combat exprience, magalor only fought a lower tier in his best form
It appeared to of been in the time of an outlier though. And remember, Magolor went up against 4 people who all had some kind of combat experiance.

Magolor himself its a teleport spammer how usually Kirby final bosses are,i dont think sans teleport works too much because of this,also remember the danmaku and summoning from magolor.

Kirby71 said:
Magolor himself its a teleport spammer how usually Kirby final bosses are,i dont think sans teleport works too much because of this,also remember the danmaku and summoning from magolor.
can maglor teletrasport enemies and attacks?

He summons people from nowhere and spams teleportation,aparently with the crown he can summon from portales,and he uses portals to transport attack,but this is with the crown,idk in the normal form se are using,but yes,magolor has summoning and teleport spamming.

Kirby71 said:
He summons people from nowhere and spams teleportation,aparently with the crown he can summon from portales,and he uses portals to transport attack,but this is with the crown,idk in the normal form se are using,but yes,magolor has summoning and teleport spamming.
but portals are far below regular teletrasporting, and he is gettin oneshot here

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kirby71 said:
but portals are far below regular teletrasporting, and he is gettin oneshot here
>But portals are far below regular teletransporting

The portals are only for summon enemies,and he doesnt even need that to summon,also he teletransports naturally with no portals.

>and he is getting oneshot here

Who do you mean gets one-shotted,magolor or sans? If you mean magolor, wt* i already debunked that,the guy that gets one-shotted there is Sans.

give proof of him tanking attacks to the soul then to ANY degree and il agree.

he lost to gokufor other reasons

and sanses teleportation and danmaku are overall superior, or when has mag teletrasported enemies just to hit them?

goku is also on a tier where normal hax doesent affect unless shown to be able

Ricsi-viragosi said:
give proof of him tanking attacks to the soul then to ANY degree and il agree.
he lost to gokufor other reasons

and sanses teleportation and danmaku are overall superior, or when has mag teletrasported enemies just to hit them?

goku is also on a tier where normal hax doesent affect unless shown to be able
>Give proof of of him tanking attacks to the soul then to ANY degree and ill agree.

That's a NLF.

>Sans's teleportation and danmaku are overall superior,or when has magolor teletransported enemies just to hit them.

Teleportation i doubt,danmaku ok,also i said magolor can summon via portals i didnt say magolor teleports an enemy to hit it,also magolor one-shots.

>Goku is also on a tier where normal hax doesnt affect unless shown to be able.

Goku isnt here,also Goku is not 4D himself he is 3D with 4D AP and durability so he can be affected by normal hax,Sans is also 3D and he isnt even tier 2,he is in fact a glass cannon who can get one-shotted by magolor and any summon he has.

Kirby71 said:
That's a NLF.

Teleportation i doubt,danmaku ok,also i said magolor can summon via portals i didnt say magolor teleports an enemy to hit it,also magolor one-shots.

Goku isnt here,also Goku is not 4D himself he is 3D with 4D AP and durability so he can be affected by normal hax,Sans is also 3D and he isnt even tier 2,he is in fact a glass cannon who can get one-shotted by magolor and any summon he has.
it worked on chara, nlf is supposing it would work on anything beyond chara

he teltrasports himself, emenie and his attacks

yes, most characters above wall can oneshot him, but he could hurt chara, and gokus victory was due to better chanses at winning

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kirby71 said:
That's a NLF.

it worked on chara, nlf is supposing it would work on anything beyond chara
he teltrasports himself, emenie and his attacks

yes, most characters above wall can oneshot him, but he could hurt chara, and gokus victory was due to better chanses at winning
>It worked on chara, NFL is supposing It would work on anything beyond chara

>But he could hurt chara

Its obvious Sans can affect magolor,the NLF is the statement of "Sans one-shots because he harmed chara" remember what i said before,its durability negation,dont care the tier you are,It always does the same amount of damage.

Kirby71 said:

>But he could hurt chara

Its obvious Sans can affect magolor,the NLF is the statement of "Sans one-shots because he harmed chara" remember what i said before,its durability negation,dont care the tier you are,It always does the same amount of damage.
yes, but killing a 4d is impossible with 3d dammage, it litiraly takes more than infinite times more power than any 3d can muster, and as he didnt need to keep dammaging chara for eternity, iuts still far above magolor

or does magolors soul ever show nay feat to put it at the level chara was in dura?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kirby71 said:

>But he could hurt chara

yes, but killing a 4d is impossible with 3d dammage, it litiraly takes more than infinite times more power than any 3d can muster, and as he didnt need to keep dammaging chara for eternity, iuts still far above magolor

or does magolors soul ever show nay feat to put it at the level chara was in dura?
>Yes,but killing a 4D is impossible with 3D damage.

Phisycal damage,but you can kill the 4D dude with hax,which ignores durability if the existence state of the guy is 4D himself its needed a special level of hax,but if a character has 4D powers but he is actually 3D he can be killed by 3D hax,also this isnt even apply to sans because he isnt even tier 2 he is 100% 3D with 3D powers with the ability to ignore tier 2 durability,your are basically implying that Sans has 2-B attack potency but no,as i said its soul poison,which makes the tier irrelevant,It does the same damage regardless of your tier,doesnt care even if you are tier 7 or 2.

Kirby71 said:

Phisycal damage,but you can kill the 4D dude with hax,which ignores durability if the existence state of the guy is 4D himself its needed a special level of hax,but if a character has 4D powers but he is actually 3D he can be killed by 3D hax,also this isnt even apply to sans because he isnt even tier 2 he is 100% 3D with 3D powers with the ability to ignore tier 2 durability,your are basically implying that Sans has 2-B attack potency but no,as i said its soul poison,which makes the tier irrelevant,It does the same damage regardless of your tier,doesnt care even if you are tier 7 or 2.
but that automaticly makes his poisons tier 2, as frisk is tier 2 with theire soul , and the fact that theire body isnt doesent mtter, the soul does.

any proof maglor can tank attacks to the soul? if not its a ohk

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kirby71 said:

but that automaticly makes his poisons tier 2, as frisk is tier 2 with theire soul , and the fact that theire body isnt doesent mtter, the soul does.
any proof maglor can tank attacks to the soul? if not its a ohk
Is not being tier 2,its just you are able to affect a tier 2 guys with durabilityignoring the tier is irrelevant here,if Sans had truly tier 2 AP he wouldn't lose to the 3D guys.

He doesnt one-shot.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
give proof of magolor being able to take any tipe of hit on sans level and ill agree
Thats one of the biggest NLF i saw,if we took that "Sans one-shots because X character has no proven being hit by any soul attack" then Sans just would be one-shotting everyone,i also debunked the "Sans Bones being multiversal",its just durability negation,and im seeing Sans just doing 1hp damage per bone,he needs to bulldoze you which isn't happening here.

no, its not nlf to say, sans bones were able to take down enemies stronger than magalor in seconds, and said enemy specialized in soul hax, but magalor has never faced it, has no frrts resisting it, nor is it impled, so he gets killed by it

unless you think that mind manipulation shouldent work on enemies despite it working on higher tiers because its an nlf

Ricsi-viragosi said:
no, its not nlf to say, sans bones were able to take down enemies stronger than magalor in seconds, and said enemy specialized in soul hax, but magalor has never faced it, has no frrts resisting it, nor is it impled, so he gets killed by it

unless you think that mind manipulation shouldent work on enemies despite it working on higher tiers because its an nlf
The soul hax you say is soul poison which is ignoring durability and doing the same damage regardless of the tier,but never one-shotting.

If you think sans's soul poison can one-shot as you say make a thread about It and show the proof about that.

Kirby71 said:
The soul hax you say is soul poison which is ignoring durability and doing the same damage regardless of the tier,but never one-shotting.

If you think sans's soul poison can one-shot as you say make a thread about It and show the proof about that.
no, sans does 40 dammage per second whitout kr + 1 hp per second via kr

charas soul durabilty is much higher than magalor, and even then it took only 5 seconds to kill them

do you think if sans hit a tier 11 with his attack he wouldent oneshot? only because someone with tier 2 soul healt can take his attack for a few second doesent mean someone with no soul dura can, and souls in undertale are town level whitout dt at most, so not even using verse equalization changes anything

It seems that Magolor won, since there are still people debating I will wait patiently and then request for the addition of this.

I assumed it would take longer than that, I also forget about it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Kirby71 said:

no, sans does 40 dammage per second whitout kr + 1 hp per second via kr
charas soul durabilty is much higher than magalor, and even then it took only 5 seconds to kill them

do you think if sans hit a tier 11 with his attack he wouldent oneshot? only because someone with tier 2 soul healt can take his attack for a few second doesent mean someone with no soul dura can, and souls in undertale are town level whitout dt at most, so not even using verse equalization changes anything
Chara's soul dura? Doesnt care,its not normal hit to the soul its poison as i said its soul durability ignoring,dont care how durable a soul is to being hit because as i debunked 9534278228901 times,is that,ignore the guy's durability.

Sans cannot hit a lower dimensional being like tier 11 by phisycal attack,his soul hax isnt one-shotting because as i said,its ALWAYS doing the same damage,which is 1 so Sans does never one-shot,he needs to bulldoze the enemy.

sans does 40 hp per second, how do you think that hes able to kill chara in 5 seconds?

and no, he does the same dammage, but to say mag last the same amount as chara would mean that he has the same amount of hp, as this is not a percentage attack, the only tipe of attack that affect all enemies the same way

if character A can do 550 hp dammage ignoring dura, than takes 2 srconds to kill character B with 2 seconds because he has 1100 hp

it takes the same amount for a to kill an enemie with 400 hp?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
sans does 40 hp per second, how do you think that hes able to kill chara in 5 seconds?
and no, he does the same dammage, but to say mag last the same amount as chara would mean that he has the same amount of hp, as this is not a percentage attack, the only tipe of attack that affect all enemies the same way

if character A can do 550 hp dammage ignoring dura, than takes 2 srconds to kill character B with 2 seconds because he has 1100 hp

it takes the same amount for a to kill an enemie with 400 hp?
Well,the bones doing to chara 1hp damage is Game mechanics,remember he is the weakest monster,he has less strength than a monster kid,the thing that cares here is the poison,also chara doesnt have per example infinite HP but he/she is taking 1 damage from the poison,remember Sans makes 1 damage per frame so its basically 30 damage per second,which isn't one-shotting magolor yet.

Im sure magolor one-shots Sans before getting bulldozed by those soul destroying Bones.

40 dammage per second, and any proof mago has more than 40 hp ? cuz frisk has the strongest soul in all the world, and they were still only 20 hp in base, and thats only beecause of dt, whitoput, souls are much weaker

Ricsi-viragosi said:
40 dammage per second, and any proof mago has more than 40 hp ? cuz frisk has the strongest soul in all the world, and they were still only 20 hp in base, and thats only beecause of dt, whitoput, souls are much weaker
Frisk doesnt have the strongest soul,he has the biggest determination,the soul becomes stronger vía gaining EXP and 20 HP is lv1,also i dont think magolor is that low on HP.Anyways remember Sans isnt against one dude,he is against magolor and the people he will summon and every guy magolor summon can one-shot Sans,magolor is one-shotting before getting killed.

Maybe Sans can kill magolor fast via soul poison,but its not one-shot yet and isnt killing magolor before magolor kills Sans.

Kirby71 said:
Frisk doesnt have the strongest soul,he has the biggest determination,the soul becomes stronger vía gaining EXP and 20 HP is lv1,also i dont think magolor is that low on HP.Anyways remember Sans isnt against one dude,he is against magolor and the people he will summon and every guy magolor summon can one-shot Sans,magolor is one-shotting before getting killed.

Maybe Sans can kill magolor fast via soul poison,but its not one-shot yet and isnt killing magolor before magolor kills Sans.
wow, its ot like all of sans wins come from giys that can oneshot him, frisk still has the strongest soul of all humanity, and determination does affect it, as explained in the library , where they explain that human soul were so strong that not even 1 died

sans can teletrasport easly out of the way, or teletrasport the enemies attacks

dude, show me proof that mag has anything that puts him equal to 40 hp

You are implying everything has 1 HP so Sans one-shot everything? Also hitting 40 times a second its not one-shotting,magolor is a teleport spammer,having more teleport experience,also remember magolor went Up against 4 characters Who all had very good experience.

Also the HP things are,in part,Game mechanics and i think frisk with chara's soul resistance is actually poor,thats the point.

Also you are imaginating the battle like if magolor went to sit there and let Sans bulldoze him,magolor knows dodging.

Kirby71 said:
You are implying everything has 1 HP so Sans one-shot everything? Also hitting 40 times a second its not one-shotting,magolor is a teleport spammer,having more teleport experience,also remember magolor went Up against 4 characters Who all had very good experience.
Also the HP things are,in part,Game mechanics and i think frisk with chara's soul resistance is actually poor,thats the point.

Also you are imaginating the battle like if magolor went to sit there and let Sans bulldoze him,magolor knows dodging.
no , im impying that they have less than 40

its not in a seconnd, its what chara felt as a second, which is quiet less

so naruto killing someone with rasenshuriken is not oneshotting? it does use multiple small blades

what you think is not important, they became immune to omega floweys attacks and not sanses, frisks soul is stronger than any othe humans ever, and they tanked hits from omega flowey.

magolor dies rifght away as soul destruction is a ohk unless somone resists it

Omega flowey was being weakened because the human souls were abandoning flowey and flowey>>>>>>Sans.

Beings like asgore have way more than even 500 hp,so i dont see why magolor shouldnt have an inmensly higher amount of HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back